ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jakey's Angels (season 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jakey's Angels (season 2) Empty
PostSubject: Jakey's Angels (season 2)   Jakey's Angels (season 2) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:49 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"so uh angels i don't quite know how to say this but uh there's a new supervillain running amok in the streets of alabama" "pfft" "we're riding such a high from the last one that we feel INVINCIBLE" "just give us a name and point us in the right direction" "the wallaby" "..." "..." "oh ho ho you had me going there for a minute" "i wish i were joking" Jakey pulls up images of The Wallaby's terrible crime spree on the screen. "shit" "maybe our next villain can be the ice cream man" "yeah i could go for some ice cream" "i hope he has those push-up pops with the different sherbert flavours" "it's pronounced 'sherbet'" "that's dumb" "you don't pronounce the 'b' in 'dumb' either!!!" The Angels hop into the Angelmobile and head off for The Wallaby's last-known location.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 2)   Jakey's Angels (season 2) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:49 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
The Angels arrive at the scene of the crime, where The Wallaby is still tearing shit up. "hey we're here to stop you and also your terrible crime rampage" "THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOING TO STOP IS YOURSELF FROM LIVING" "ouch" "i felt that one right here" Gwendolyn places her hand over her heart. "PREPARE FOR YOUR DOOM" "yo the wallaby quick question before our doom; what posesses a man to dress up like a marsupial and commit crimes" "when i was a child, my parents took me to the zoo; i saw a wallaby there and i said then and there 'i wanna be a wallaby' and they told me i couldn't BUT I SHOWED THEM; I SHOWED THEM ALL" The Wallaby begins laughing maniacally, and Claire takes this opportunity to slap a pair of handcuffs on him. "aw come on no fair" "all's fair in war and peace!!!" "THAT'S NOT THE SAYING AT ALL"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 2)   Jakey's Angels (season 2) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:49 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"well angels you did it; you beat the odds or whatever and defeated the animal-themed villain" "it was easy as a piece of cake!!!" "..." "..." "you're doing this on purpose" "yes" "the idioms of the english language demand respect!!! where would we be without them!!!" "one foot in the graveyard shift?" "THAT ONE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE" "take a chill out pill out" Grace pounces on Claire and the two roll out of the room in a cloud of dust. "does this mean i get all three paychecks" "i wasn't aware you were getting paychecks at all" "oh goddammit"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 2)   Jakey's Angels (season 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakey's Angels (season 2)
Page 1 of 1