ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jakey's Angels (season 12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jakey's Angels (season 12) Empty
PostSubject: Jakey's Angels (season 12)   Jakey's Angels (season 12) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 2:19 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"okay who's the new angel" "i've got to know" "today's guest angel is this woman; azalea snapdragon" "hello" "hello" "i like your neon suit" "hey thanks" "all right angels; today's nefarious villain is none other than THE BRICKLAYER" "oh no not the bricklayer" "if all goes according to his plan, he will bricklay your ass into the grave" "hey be right back real quick" "okay" Azalea heads out of the room, and seconds later, the information and warnings about The Bricklayer disappear. "uh-oh" "are we being hacked by the hacker" "where are the hack-proof vests?!" Azalea re-enters the room. "mission completed" "what" "WHAT DID YOU DO" "i went back in time and convinced the bricklayer's mother to get an abortion; thereby preventing his crimes before they even happen" "wow" "i like this new angel" "well let's see if the live studio audience does as well!!! now it's time for you to rate the performance of our guest angel!!! input your votes on your keypad now!!!" The audience votes with unrivaled intensity to show how they truly feel about Azalea's performance as an Angel. "and your final score out of 10 is a resounding!!! 6.421!!! that puts you in last place!!!" "WHAT" "COME ON, SHE WAS EFFICIENT AS FUCK" "i rated her a ten" "as did i" "well the audience didn't like how little action they got to see; they felt that an angels team with azalea on it would be super-boring" "that's bullshit" "they don't deserve a crimefighter as perfect as you" "i know right"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Jakey's Angels (season 12)
Page 1 of 1