ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Easter Special 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13933
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Easter Special 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Easter Special 2018   Easter Special 2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 1:27 pm

EASTER SPECIAL AND SHIT:
Five women awaken in a dark room. Suddenly, the lights flash on and a distorted voice comes over the loud speaker. "i would like to play a game" "game?! i love games!!!" "you have one hour to find all twenty-five of the painted eggs hidden inside this room" "what do we get if we win" "you get to leave" "a-a-and i-if w-we l-lose?" "you'll have to reload a previous save" Valerie begins to sweat profusely, as her last save was made in December of 2016. "how do you even go that long without saving" "yeah i can't help but to save constantly" A gigantic timer appears on the wall, and begins ticking down the seconds from one hour. "all right we'll each take a side of the room; i'll take the right side, you'll take the left side, you'll take the forward side, you'll take the backward side, and you'll take the middle side" "all right" The girls break and begin searching their respective sides. Emelyn finds an egg inside a lamp where the lightbulb is supposed to go, and another underneath the couch cushions, as well as a third hidden in a nook behind a painting. Grace finds an egg inside a hole in the wall that she has to reach her whole arm into, as well as one inside a stocking that was pinned to the wall, and a third that was stuck to the bottom of her sandal. Amber finds an egg on the other side of a wormhole leading to another dimension, one inside a jar of peanut butter, and another taped to the ceiling. Gwendolyn finds an egg under a pillow, one inside an empty dog house, and a third one under a loose floorboard. Valerie finds a whole dozen painted eggs in a carton in the refrigerator. All told, as the timer ticks down to four minutes to go, they've got twenty-four of the twenty-five eggs. "so uh" "wait wait wait if we four together found twelve eggs, and valerie found a dozen, isn't that 25?" "a dozen is only 13 if you're counting baked goods" "oh" "man we must have turned over every inch of this place and still we're missing one" The timer ticks down to three minutes to go. "well i guess there's nothing left to do but to give up" Just then, an angelic voice rings out from above. "do not give up; believe in yourself - you will find that the egg was inside you all along" "c-could y-you p-please t-take it out" Emelyn gets behind Valerie and does the Heimlich manoeuvre, causing the egg to shoot out of Valerie's mouth into Amber's waiting catcher's mitt. "congratulations!!! you're winner!!!" The walls of the room they were in fall down, revealing that they were actually inside the police station the entire time. "wait what" "sheriff antony, YOU'RE the one who kidnapped us all?!" "yeah!!! april fool's!!!" Gwendolyn marches up to Sheriff Antony and gets right up into his face. "that was a really good prank and i am angry that i didn't think of it myself" "man that voice distorter you used was great i couldn't even hear your cowboy accent" "oh that wasn't me that was jakey" "hi" "hi" "and for being such great sports, have some candy" Sheriff Antony hands each girl a large wicker basket full of candy. "this is the best combination easter/april fool's ever" "i can't wait for the next one in 2029"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Easter Special 2018
Page 1 of 1