ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Halloween Special 2022

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Halloween Special 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Special 2022   Halloween Special 2022 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 2:33 am

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL:
"okay, so let me get this straight: you're going to sit in this field for hours on end" "correct" "and your aim is to witness some grandiose gourd rising from the ground" "well, grandiose may be pushing it a bit; i'd personally go for 'mildly-impressive'" "yeah well have fun with that; we're going to go home and eat all this candy we bought" "all right; you two just leave and miss the most mildly-impressive event of the decade" "we'll do that" Bran and Taylor leave Jakey behind as he eagerly awaits the arrival of the Mildly-Impressive Gourd.
"i simply cannot wait to snack down on all this candy we bought" "yes, let's turn all the lights on around the house so people can see us enjoy our candilous haul" "A+ idea my dog" Bran and Taylor turn on all the lights and set to eating their candy. Soon, the doorbell rings. "oh that must be the guy from amazon, delivering my reeses pieces" Taylor answers the door and is poked by a cutlass. "AVAST YE LANDLUBBER!!! HAND OVER YOUR CANDY OR PREPARE TO BE BOARDED!!!" "no, we bought this candy ourselves; if you want candy so much, get a job you filthy midget" "ARRRGH!!! i be takin' this package i be findin on the doorstep instead!!!" "OH NO" "YAR HAR!!! PIECES O REESES!!! BE REJOICIN MY CREW, FOR TONIGHT, WE BE EATIN LIKE KINGS!!!" Taylor shoots the home invaders dead and recovers his Reeses Pieces. "i will not allow any munchkins, unwashed or otherwise, to steal MY breakfast" "reeses? for breakfast? what a world we live in"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Halloween Special 2022
Page 1 of 1