ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13943
Registration date : 2007-12-29

NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR. Empty
PostSubject: NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR.   NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:37 pm

GH3 was shit; I was angry. GH:WT was worse. I was still angry. GHM is announced. I'm angry as fuck. But now, they've taken this WAY too far. Look at the second Nirvana pack for GHWT:

The Nirvana Track Pack - Available April 30th 2009
1.) "Very Ape"
2.) "Sappy"
3.) "Stay Away"

With their second downloadable Track Pack, Kurt Cobain, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl of Nirvana will be returning to Guitar Hero World Tour on April 30th with "Very Ape" from In Utero, "Sappy" from the No Alternative compilation and "Stay Away" from their breakthrough, first major label album, Nevermind.

Don't see why I'm angry? Look closer.

The Nirvana Track Pack - Available April 30th 2009
1.) "Very Ape"
2.) "Sappy"
3.) "Stay Away"

With their second downloadable Track Pack, Kurt Cobain, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl of Nirvana will be returning to Guitar Hero World Tour on April 30th with "Very Ape" from In Utero, "Sappy" from the No Alternative compilation and "Stay Away" from their breakthrough, first major label album, Nevermind.

NOW RETARDS ARE GOING TO ASSRAPE A SHITTY CHART OF MY FAVOURITE SONG EVER. THIS IS BLASHEMY; AN INSULT TO KURT COBAIN'S MEMORY. NO ONE SHOULD DEFILE SUCH A FUCKING PERFECT SONG. NEVERSOFT, I WILL GET ALL OF YOU, BEFORE THIS TRAVESTY AND INSULT TO KURT COBAIN'S BRILLIANT MEMORY IS RELEASED. YOU ARE THE REASON THERE IS GINGIVITS. YOU ARE THE REASON RONALD REAGAN DIED. YOU ARE THE REASON CHILDREN ARE STARVING IN AFRICA. YOU ARE THE REASON COURTNEY LOVE KILLED KURT COBAIN. YOU ARE THE REASON METALLICA SOLD OUT. YOU ARE THE REASON ANAKIN SKYWALKER TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE. YOU DESERVE TO DIE FOR ALL OF YOUR SINS.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Father Adventure
GREEN, RED, YELLOW, BLUE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?!
Father Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR.   NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:05 pm

neversoft, not that great
Back to top Go down
http://www.pain.org
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR.   NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:34 am

If they repent, God will forgive them of all their sins.

However, if it's part of His master plan, they may die anyway. But, if they have asked for forgiveness, then they will go to Heaven!

Isn't that Exciting!
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR.   NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 pm

If they buy it, that is.

Most of them will probably be like "wtf wers smells like the teens spirit", though.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13943

PostSubject: Re: NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR.   NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:52 pm

I forgot the likelihood of that eventuality.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR.   NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEVERSOFT HAVE TAKEN THIS WAY TOO FAR.
Page 1 of 1