ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

A Thing of the Past: High Seas (1693)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13942
Registration date : 2007-12-29

A Thing of the Past: High Seas (1693) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thing of the Past: High Seas (1693)   A Thing of the Past: High Seas (1693) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 2:44 am

Mission 025: "How Long to the Point of Know Return?" [Privateering]
Jakey attempts to leave the way he came, but his ship is rammed by a Chicagoan ship. "HALT EVILDOER; THIS IS SHERIFF ANTOINETTE AND I AM NOT PLEASED WITH THE DECISIONS YOU'VE BEEN MAKING LATELY" "really? because i'm very pleased" "cute, now hand over the proud chicagoan paper you stole from us" "nah" Sheriff Antoinette trains her pistol on Jakey. "i'm not asking again" "go ahead, shoot me; i'd rather die than give up my paper" Sheriff Antoinette fires upon Jakey, but he heals quickly. "wow that's new" "oh goddammit not another one of these" Sheriff Antoinette curses her luck as Jakey's men steal her paper. "well thanks for coming but i've got to be going bye" "yeah yeah whatever i don't get paid enough for this shit" Jakey sails off to deliver his haul to King Bran. Soon, he arrives at the castle. "oh man look at all this paper" King Bran grabs a piece of paper and his new favourite pen and begins impassionedly scribbling. "and it's done" "did you just draw a picture of your pen" "yeah it's totally going on the royal refrigerator" Emelyn grabs the picture from King Bran and posts it proudly on the royal refrigerator. Michelle posts her own drawing on the royal refrigerator. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/'I just beat A Thing of the Past: High Seas and all I got was this stupid' t-shirt/THE END]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

A Thing of the Past: High Seas (1693)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2