ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Everything (2016)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13948
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Everything (2016) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything (2016)   Everything (2016) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 4:57 pm

Mission 075: Sunday Bloody Sunday [King Bran]
"yo king bran could you pledge me your power so i can use the ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE to defeat the evil dudes" "GO AWAY I AM HIDING" "but you will be able to stop hiding if you pledge me your power" "FINE WHATEVER JUST GO AWAY" With 22 pledges of power, Jakey feels a surge of knowledge and inspiration he'd never felt before. Jakey struts over to Bonofan050 and taps him on the shoulder. "yo i've learned the ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE" "sure you have" "it appears that a demonstration is in order" Jakey cocks his mighty gun and fires a special bullet made with the power of pure friendship. The sheer friendship displayed by Jakey's friends pierces Bonofan050's skull, sending him down to the ground. The shockwaves of pure friendship send the other Bonofans tumbling to the ground as well, dead before they hit said ground. "is it getting better... or do you feel the same?" With Bonofan050's last words ringing out in the halls of the castle, Jakey's newfound power drains from his body. The castle goes silent, until King Bran crashes from the shelter. "never before have i felt such friendship" King Bran's face twists into a frown. "and i never wish to feel that much friendship again" "like all things, it's only good in moderation" "i feel like i need to binge-hate to balance out all this friendship" "word" Jakey and King Bran head to the top of the highest tower in all of Alabama and direct their hatred out towards those who truly deserve it. Soon, all 21 of the friends Jakey had bonded with ascend to the top of the tower. All 23 people focus their pure hatred on one of the things that they can all unite in hatred towards: people who lick their fingers before turning the pages of a book. Michelle gets so riled up that she grabs a spear and jumps off the top of the tower, splattering on the pavement below. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/'I Just Beat Everything and All I Got Was This Stupid' t-shirt/the credits/THE END]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Everything (2016)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4