ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

An in-depth analysis of Eifion H. L.'s "Football"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13943
Registration date : 2007-12-29

An in-depth analysis of Eifion H. L.'s "Football" Empty
PostSubject: An in-depth analysis of Eifion H. L.'s "Football"   An in-depth analysis of Eifion H. L.'s "Football" Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:08 am

Eifion H. L.'s magnum opus is widely considered to be his work of literature, frend. However, frend offers little but crude humour and offensive Asian stereotypes. No, his magnum opus is, in fact, Football. Football combines both the visual and the cerebral to create a truly breathtaking image.
The protagonist, Football Guy, represents the modern man; afraid to be outcast by his peers, he attempts to reach out to them by showing off his latest acquisition, the titular football. So deep is his desire, that he forgets all semblance of time and space, and accidentally tells his peers of his football twice. Our protagonist is in shock at first, but soon becomes laden with guilt and shame. So much shame, that he ends up dropping his football. His peers, however, understand his plight, and feel his pain. The three men then proceed to cry on eachother's shoulders, proving that human emotion is the one thing that ties us all together. The ending leaves much to interpretation, with Football Guy's football lying on the ground. Does Football Guy pick his football back up, beginning the cycle anew? Or does he learn from his mistakes and cast off the chains that bind him in that football?

Eifion H. L.'s "Football" :
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2007-12-29

An in-depth analysis of Eifion H. L.'s "Football" Empty
PostSubject: Re: An in-depth analysis of Eifion H. L.'s "Football"   An in-depth analysis of Eifion H. L.'s "Football" Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Football speaks to me now more than it ever has in the past. Truly an incredible work of art, my only regret is not having realized this while its creator was still alive.
Back to top Go down

An in-depth analysis of Eifion H. L.'s "Football"
Page 1 of 1