ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2) Empty
PostSubject: Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2)   Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"psst jakey-kun" "fuck off eif-chan" "no" "fuck" Jakey-kun turns over. "what is it now" "i'm a GHOOOOOOOOOOOST" Eif-chan flails his ghost arms wildly. "yeah so" "um i was wondering if you could like avenge me or something?" "but kenzakishima-san is cool; we play bridge every week" "but i totally saw him hitting on margaret-chan" "AND FOR THAT, HE DIES" "believe it" Jakey-kun leaps out of bed, and dons his ADVENTURE GEAR. "can i come" "fine whatever" "wooh" Jakey-kun grabs his cellphone and calls Amiee :3-kun. "hey eif-chan is a ghost and wants us to avenge him" "why did you wake me up at this ungodly hour" "it's four in the afternoon" "yes" "come on we have to avenge him" "but kenzakishima-san is cool" "but he totally stole money from orphan-chans" "i know we helped" "and he totally called you not very cool" "AND FOR THAT, HE DIES" "believe it" Amiee :3-kun falls through the floor and lands on Jakey-kun. "LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "can we wait four-to-six months for my spine to set back into place" "NO" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2)   Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"so how should we attack this" "we should just hit him with our swords a bunch" "no that won't work" "why not" "i tried it and died" "but you were a shitty ninja eif-chan" "if by 'shitty', you mean 'the best'" "no i mean awful" "i'm pretty sure i was the best ninja" "i'd go the opposite direction with it" "you sound mad" "but-" "face it; i was the best ninja" "but-" "BELIEVE IT" "NO" "... what" A single ghost-tear streams down Eif-chan's ghost-cheek. "please believe it" "i'd rather not" "fuck my death"
"hey bran-sama can we have some weapons for our adventure" "sure what is the adventure" "we have to avenge eif-chan" "but kenzakishima-san is cool; he donated so much money to me" "he stole all that money from orphan-chans" "so?" "and he raped your daughter" "AND FOR THAT, HE DIES" "believe it" Bran-sama chucks Jakey-kun a heap of weapons, causing him to fall over. "COME ON LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "YES" Amiee :3-kun, Bran-sama, and Eif-chan's ghost rush to meet their fate, with Jakey-kun carrying all the weapons and trailing far behind.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2)   Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"oh hey look it's michelle-sama" "hello" "hello" "michelle-sama we are off to avenge eif-chan" "i have been waiting for this day" "that's good beca-" "UNDERSTAND THAT" "... goodbye michelle-sama" "wait no wait" The four run/float off as Michelle-sama chases after them. "I DO NOT THINK THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD THAT"
"i am glad that we got away" "oh hey look it's sheriff antony-kun" "goodbye cruel world" "wait stop" "why should i" "we have to kill kenzakishima-san" "my life has been a living hell ever since you transported me to this universe" "but we had some good times right?" "no" "wat" "this place is like something out of my nightmares" "you're just overreactive" "but everyone else's eyes are FUCKING HUGE" "because we're japanese; japanguys all have huge eyes, sheriff antony-kun" "ALL OF THE WOMEN HAVE TAILS AND CAT EARS" "okay now you are just being sexist" "give me one good reason why i should save this horrible world" "think of the orphan-chans" "okay" Sheriff Antony-kun leaps off of the ledge, falling to his death. His last thoughts are of orphan-chans being tortured. He dies engorged. "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

EPYSODE FOUR:
"so we need to assault kenzakishima-san's fortress" "believe it" "can't we just take him out when he goes out to get his groceries in the morning" "NO" "why not" "because ladies will not think we are cool if we do not assault kenzakishima-san's fortress" "believe it" "but i am not interested in ladies jakey-kun" "fuck off amiee :3-kun" "no" "fuck" "in order to do this i have hired a secretary to help us keep our affairs in order" "believe it" "oh dear" Kathy waves from across the room. "goddammit jakey-kun" "so kathy what is on today's agenda" "an assault on kenzakishima-san's fortress" "believe it" "but-" "AMIEE :3-KUN WE NEED TO STAY ON SCHEDULE" "BELIEVE IT" "is there anything else on-schedule for today" "we are also holding a benefit show for orphan-chans" "but-" "amiee :3-kun i do not think that you are believing it" Eif-chan gasps. "we can't have a member who does not believe it" "um um guys i totally believe it i believe it more than anything i've ever believed before" "okay that's going a bit far" "i kind of believe it?" "there we go"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

EPYSODE FIVE:
"okay let's goooooooooooooo" Eif-chan floats into the fortress. "welp" "HEY KENZAKISHIMA-SAN WHAT'S UP" "oh not much y-" "OH THAT'S REALLY INTERESTING OOH NICE JENGA TOWER ARE YOU GOING TO PULL THE MIDDLE BLOCK OUT ARE YOU ARE YOU" "y-yes?" "THAT'S AN INTERESTING MOVE COME ON PULL IT PULL IT OUT KENZAKISHIMA-SAN PULL IT OUT" Kenzakishima-san nervously pulls a middle block from his Jenga tower. "OOH YOUR HAND'S SHAKING I WONDER IF IT'S GONNA FALL I BET IT'S GONNA FALL COME ON PULL IT OUT PULL IT OUT" Kenzakishima-san's shaking causes the tower to fall over. "oh no" A single tear streams down Kenzakishima-san's face, as he knows the price of defeat. Kenzakishima-san pulls out his hanzo steel katana, and flips it so the blade faces him. "i'm sorry i couldn't make bridge guys" Kenzakishima-san impales himself with his hanzo steel blade, killing himself. Just as the last bits of life drain from Kenzakishima-san's body, Jakey-kun, Amiee :3-kun, Bran-sama, and Kathy enter the room. "oh fuck" "if you could make him commit seppuku eif-chan why did you bring us along" "i 'thought it would be funny'" "oh that sounds logical"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2)   Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 2)
Page 1 of 1