ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Last Fantasy Ever. No More Fantasies After This One. We're Serious This Time.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13955
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Last Fantasy Ever. No More Fantasies After This One. We're Serious This Time. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Fantasy Ever. No More Fantasies After This One. We're Serious This Time.   The Last Fantasy Ever. No More Fantasies After This One. We're Serious This Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:29 pm

LYRBDUIN DFAHDO-CEQ:
"WELCOME BACK TO SPORTS WITH BOB AND BOB" "STEVE*" "THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING MY NAME" "NOT EVEN CLOSE BOB" "NOW WE'VE HAD FUN WITH SPORTS AND SUCH BUT IT'S TIME TO GET DOWN TO EARTH AND SPEAK OF A TOPIC THAT AFFECTS US ALL" "SPORTS ARE FUN BUT THEY CAN CAUSE SEVERE ASSHUMILIATION" "TIDUS' FAILURE TO GRASP THE CORE MECHANICS OF SPORTS REPRESENTS A FAILING DEEP WITHIN" "THE FAILING THAT HE IS NOT VERY COOL" "TOO FAR BOB" "IS IT BOB; IS IT REALLY" "I GUESS NOT BOB" "AND NOW FOR A SPECIAL GUEST; TIDUS OF THE BESAID AUROCHS" "HELLO TIDUS I AM A BIG FAN" "i'm glad to be here bob" "I'M STEVE" "but that other man told me he was steve" "IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO BE STEVE SINCE I AM STEVE" "can't you both be steve" "NO" "THAT'S JUST STUPID" "SO TIDUS HOW'S SPORTS" "sports are fucking AWFUL can't you just give me wakka's stupid weapon" "NO" "THAT'S JUST STUPID"
"AND I GUESS THAT DOES IT FOR SPORTS" "WAIT BOB I HAVE ONE FINAL SPECIAL GUEST" "WHAT" "YOUR MOTHER" "WHAT" "HELLO BOB" "BOB THAT IS YOUR MOTHER" "IT WOULD BE IF I WERE BOB BUT I AM STEVE" "HE'S RIGHT BOB" "YES I AM BOB" "NO YOU'RE BOB" "STOP THIS MADNESS BOB" "I SHOULD BE SAYING THAT TO YOU BOB" "HEY GUYS IT'S ME THE PRODUCER" "OH HEY" "YOU'RE BOTH FIRED" "SHIT" "THANKS A LOT BOB" "NO PROBLEM BOB"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

The Last Fantasy Ever. No More Fantasies After This One. We're Serious This Time. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Fantasy Ever. No More Fantasies After This One. We're Serious This Time.   The Last Fantasy Ever. No More Fantasies After This One. We're Serious This Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:29 pm

LYRBDUIN DFAHDO-CAJAH:
"hey look a hidden dungeon" "sounds gay" "psst we can overgrind for the boss fight here and kill him in three hits" "that wouldn't be fair" "shrug" The party does just that. "OKAY WE'RE READY" "i should hope so" "SET COURSE TO BEVELLE" "again?!"
"guys check it" Tidus pulls out a boombox and starts blasting the Hymn of the Fayth, causing Sin to come over. "party time!!!" "NOPE" Tidus hops inside Sin. "what" Everyone follows Tidus for some reason. "why do we follow tidus everywhere" "he always seems to have good ideas" "HEY GUYS IT'S ME AGAIN" "fuck off seymour" "no" "fuck" "IT IS TIME FOR OUR FINAL BATTLE" Seymour summons a giant wheel. "let's do it" Tidus grimaces, knowing that he must win. "WHEEL" "OF" "FORTUNE"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

LYRBDUIN DFAHDO-AEKRD:
"WELCOME TO WHEEL OF FORTUNE WITH BOB AND STEVE" "IT'S GREAT TO BE HERE BOB" "LIKEWISE BOB" "THE CATEGORY IS 'A THING'; TIDUS YOU WON THE TOSS-UP YOU SPIN FIRST" "OH FUCK" "EIGHT-HUNDRED" "Z" "NO Z; AURON YOUR TURN" "hmph" "THREE-FIFTY" "N" "ONE N" "i'd like to solve the puzzle" "OKAY" "anal" "AND YOU GET THE ROUND" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "SEYMOUR CALM DOWN" "no" "FUCK" "BOB COME AND CALM HIM DOWN" "YEAH GO AHEAD BOB" "I'M STEVE" "NOPE" "YES" "NOPE" "NOPE" "EXACTLY" "FUCK"
"AND NOW FOR THE PRIZE PUZZLE; THE PRIZE IS A TRIP TO BEAUTIFUL SIN'S CORE" "yawn" "MISTER TIDUS PLEASE FOCUS" "i'd rather not" "SINCE AURON WON THE LAST PUZZLE HE SPINS THIS TIME; THE CATEGORY IS 'MIXED METAPHORS'; GO ON" "hmph" "ONE-THOUSAND" "D" "TWO DS" "hmph" "FOUR-FIFTY" "M" "ONE M" "i'd like to solve the puzzle" "OKAY" "milking a dead horse" "CORRECT AURON WINS THE TRIP FOR HIM AND SIX OTHERS" "wooh" "exelsior" "my face is numb" "JOIN US NEXT WEEK ON ANOTHER EXCITING EDITION OF" "WHEEL" "OF" "FORTUNE" "I'M STEVE" "NO I'M STEVE" "OH JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY" "I'D RATHER NOT"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

LYRBDUIN DFAHDO-HEHA:
"hey it's me jecht" "hello" "SON I AM PROUD OF YOU" "okay" "..." "..." "JUST KIDDING; ANGST ANGST ANGST" "welp bye" Jecht turns into a giant monster. "YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT M-" Rikku punches Jecht, causing him to fall apart. "okay maybe we did grind too much" Rikku shrugs. "HEY IT'S ME THE REAL FINAL BOSS" "wat" "check it out as i make you fight all the magical creatures you assembled" "good job we didn't find the hidden ones" "fuck" "I GOT THIS" Kimahri attacks an aeon, and is immediately killed. "welp" "what made kimahri think we ground him" "shrug" After one hit each, the aeons go down. "well fuck" "we did it!!!" The six are teleported to the top of the airship. "i have to go now" Auron dissolves into nothing. "WHAT" "at least we've still got tidus" "good old tidus" "i have to go now" Tidus dissolves into nothing. "WHAT" "fucking tidus" "a cunt to"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Fantasy Ever. No More Fantasies After This One. We're Serious This Time.   The Last Fantasy Ever. No More Fantasies After This One. We're Serious This Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Fantasy Ever. No More Fantasies After This One. We're Serious This Time.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2