ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Five Days After Valentine's Day Special 2023

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Five Days After Valentine's Day Special 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Five Days After Valentine's Day Special 2023   Five Days After Valentine's Day Special 2023 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 5:32 pm

VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL:
"jakey you've got to help me, i have fallen in love with a woman" "is this an 'erase your memory of the woman so you're not burdened by love' situation or an 'ensure the woman falls in love with you by any means necessary' situation" "the latter" "all right, we simply need to brew nine love potions" "nine?!" "yes, it's a tradition; she will fall in love with you once she drinks love potion number nine" "can't we just make a really big one" "yes, because woman love guzzling a gallon jug of fluid" "fine fine; what ingredients do we need" "ground-up butterflies" "huh?" "think about it: when you fall in love, you get butterflies in your stomach, right? so we'll give her some right away" "oh yes makes total sense" Bran returns with the butterflies and Jakey adds them to the potion. "now you just need to whisper sweet nothings to the potion" "oh okay; hey potion, i love your bubble" "not like that" "huh?" "it needs to be in one of the romance languages obviously" "is german a romance language" "no" Bran glances around nervously. "just use bing translate" "bing? seriously?" "i've got a sponsorship deal" "fine fine" Bran opens up Bing translate. "bonjour potion j’aime ta bulle" The potion turns red for a second, then calms down. "you're ready" Jakey pours some potion into a bottle. "just give nine of these to the girl over the course of a week or so and make sure she drinks them" "all right thanks jakey; wish me luck, i'm off to ask out your sister" "YOU'RE OFF TO WHAT MY WHAT" "your sister is hot and i plan to take her on a romanic date to the bone zone" Jakey tackles Bran to the ground and the two roll off in a dust cloud brawl.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Five Days After Valentine's Day Special 2023
Page 1 of 1