ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Four Days After Valentine's Day Special 2015

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Four Days After Valentine's Day Special 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Four Days After Valentine's Day Special 2015   Four Days After Valentine's Day Special 2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:32 am

VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL AND SHIT:
"bran i have been having trouble with my relationship and i need help do you know any relationship experts" "in certain circles, i am called 'pretty good at relationships'" "i'm sold" Bran spends the next hour listing off the details of a plan sure to win over the heart of any female human. Eif listens in utter silence, doing his best to soak in every word. After all, it is not every day that he gets advice from someone who is pretty good at relationships. As soon as the complete plan enters his brain, Eif sets off, and spends all his free time in preparation for the big event that will save his relationship. Finally, that day comes. "amiee :3 i have got a present for you for valentine's day" "valentine's day was four days ago" "uh i mean for four days after valentine's day uh day" "oh boy what is it" Eif pulls a string, releasing a gigantic swarm of bees, who immediately chase after Amiee :3. "I DO NOT LIKE THIS PRESENT AND I AM FEELING INCREASING ANIMOSITY TOWARD THIS RELATIONSHIP" "bran i thought you said you were called 'pretty good at relationships'" "i did, but i did not say that it was an accurate description of me" "fair enough" "maybe we should cancel the HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT"
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Parcheesi. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Jakey runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of electricity. Electricity shoots from Jakey's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job jakey" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Four Days After Valentine's Day Special 2015
Page 1 of 1