ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Tungsten Fist (season 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13938
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Tungsten Fist (season 3) Empty
PostSubject: Tungsten Fist (season 3)   Tungsten Fist (season 3) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:08 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
It is the championship tag match, Kung-Fu Chad and Judo Julian vs. Tai Chi Tyrone and Lucha Larry. Kung-Fu Chad is on the ropes, his Sizzling Salamander Style no match for Tai Chi Tyrone's Terrible Tarantula Technique. "judo julian i need your help" "tag me in bro i'm ready" "no; he is too powerful" "uh i'm pretty sure i can beat him" "no listen i need to use the forbidden technique" "wait what the match just started" "judo julian i need you to help me perform the forbidden technique" "dude no" "would you rather we lose?!" "i'd rather we try to win normally" "it's too late for that; we've got to use the forbidden technique" "dude no i am not sacrificing myself" "come on kickboxing algernon did it" "yeah, as a LAST resort not a FIRST resort" "it'll save a lot of time if you just sacrifice yourself now" "just fucking tag me in" "fine" Kung-Fu Chad tags Judo Julian into the match, and Judo Julian defeats both Tai Chi Tyrone and Lucha Larry with his Rotating Raptor Roundhouse. "my way would have been cooler"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tungsten Fist (season 3)   Tungsten Fist (season 3) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:08 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
Kung-Fu Chad and Judo Julian take Shin-Kicking Sally and Kendo Kelly home, ready to seal the deal and get in some passionate pants-on hugging and kissing between consenting adults. "i had a great time" "me too" "can we come in" "uh well" "come on" "maybe if you showed us some of your cool fighting moves" "dude judo julian i need your help" "oh god" "i need to perform the forbidden technique" "I'M NOT SACRIFICING MYSELF SO YOU CAN KISS A GIRL" "come on be a pal" "no" "well good night boys" The girls leave Kung-Fu Chad and Judo Julian alone in the street.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tungsten Fist (season 3)   Tungsten Fist (season 3) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:08 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"hey boxing brett YOU FUCKING SUCK" "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY" "YOU HEARD ME" Boxing Brett and Kung-Fu Chad get into a barfight, and Kung-Fu Chad is on the ropes. "judo julian i need your help to perform the forbidden technique" "fuck off" Judo Julian leaves the bar, looking desperately for a new tag partner. "fine be that way; STREETFIGHTING SAMUEL i need your help to perform the ultimate technique!!!" "oh boy" Streetfighting Samuel excitedly sacrifices himself, happy to be included. "FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE!!! RUSHING HEAVEN!!! FERAL FOX FORCE IV!!! A TRUE FRIEND'S SACRIFICE!!!" "wait uh-" Boxing Brett is obliterated by Kung-Fu Chad's forbidden technique, sent to the shadow realm, never to return. "i will never forget your sacrifice, judo julian"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tungsten Fist (season 3)   Tungsten Fist (season 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tungsten Fist (season 3)
Page 1 of 1