ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Don with the Wind (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Don with the Wind (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Don with the Wind (season 1)   Don with the Wind (season 1) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 6:03 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"don bran thank you for letting me into your home" "yeah yeah whatever look dude; the local laundryz Я us is refusing to pay protection money; sort that shit out nigga" "on the at once godfather" Brucie hops into his car and speeds off to Laundryz Я Us, where Taylor sits behind the counter chewing a stick of Trident sugar-free chewing gum. "where's my money" "i've decided that paying protection to organised crime is counterintuitive at best, so i have instead been paying the police department" "FREEZE NIGGA" Sheriff Antony and Deputy Orange pop up from behind the counter and aim at Brucie. "how long have you been hiding back there" "three days" "well sorry to disappoint you but i'm out" Brucie attempts to flee, but is shot dead by Sheriff Antony. "so have we won or will the campaign against the mafia drag on for a while" "i don't know; i'm playing it by ear" Sheriff Antony and Deputy Orange duck back beneath the counter.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don with the Wind (season 1)   Don with the Wind (season 1) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 6:03 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"don bran it's terrible brucie has been shot dead by policemen" "where's the body" "i've got it right here" Jakey hucks the lifeless body of Brucie onto the floor. "quickly, colour in his face and hands black so we can get the masses to believe this was a race thing" "brilliant" Jakey grabs a black sharpie and colours all over Brucie's visible skin, then colours his lips bright red. "he may have died horribly but he will now serve a higher purpose" Don Bran glues an afro wig to Brucie's corpse and puts him in the trunk of Jakey's car. "all right place this by a policeman and watch the magic"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don with the Wind (season 1)   Don with the Wind (season 1) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 6:03 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
Jakey hucks Brucie's corpse down by a police officer while no one is looking. "OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT; ANOTHER OFFICER HAS GUNNED DOWN AN INNOCENT COLOURED PERSON" "#COLOUREDLIVESMATTER" "RACIST" The mob of people whose faces are covered in differently-coloured sharpie ink surrounds Officer Eif and tears his limb from limb, and grab their pitchforks and torches and burn down the police station. Sheriff Antony and Deputy Orange are forced to flee the country and seek refuge in Canada. Taylor soon is forced to pay protection money again, and is stripped of his stick of Trident sugar-free chewing gum as a warning to other business owners who would try the same thing.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don with the Wind (season 1)   Don with the Wind (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don with the Wind (season 1)
Page 1 of 1