ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1)   Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 am

EPYSODE ONE:
"sir tyrone i beseech thee in our darkest hour; a dragon hast kidnapped our fair hoes" "shieeeeeeeeet" King Terrell doth nod in agreement. "sir tyrone i needest thou to gather your finest kniggaz and slay the dragon" "verily my leige it shalt be done" "also our holy grail seemeth to be missing; couldst thou fetch that as well" "verily" Sir Tyrone headeth out to the knigga'z quarters. "ayo kniggaz our leige hast tasked us with the slaying of yon terrible dragon" "shieeeeeeeeeeeeet" Sir Tyrone doth nod in agreement. "that word also passed mine lips when i heard the tidings" "this bears ill kniggaz" "word" "as if that were not to be enough, the holy grail hast gone missing" "shieeeeeeeeeeeeet dog" "we had best be going then" Sir Tyrone, Sir DeSean, Sir DeAndre, Sir Jamal, and Sir Dominique doth prepareth for the upcoming journey, then verily do they set out to rescue the fair hoes.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1)   Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 am

EPYSODE TWO:
"HALT" The kniggaz do halt at the troll's request. "none shall pass unless they provide the dankest of kush" "verily, sir troll; take a puff of mine dank kush" Sir DeSean doth hand a joint of his dankest kush to the troll, and the troll doth puff. "thoust kush is indeed dank but i hast had danker still" "naturally, sir troll; sir desean's kush is but swill compared to mine dank kush" Sir Dominique doth hand a joint of his dankest kush to the troll, and the troll doth puff. "verily this shit is indeed the dankest kush i hast ever smoketh; thou mayest pass" The troll doth step aside as the kniggaz doth pass, onward to their fair hoes and their destiny.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1)   Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 am

EPYSODE THREE:
"verily; there is yon dragon" "AYO DRAGON GET THINE BITCH ASS HITHER" The terrible dragon doth erupt from its tower, carrying the fair hoes in its talons. "ayo sir tyrone it hast got our fair hoes in its talons" "verily we need a careful plan to avoid the death of our fair hoes-" Just as the words doth leaveth Sir Tyrone's lips, Sir DeAndre doth let loose an arrow. "thou shouldst have said something earlier" The arrow flies true and doth pierce the dragon's head, killing it in an instant. The dragon doth fall to the ground face-first, sparing the fair hoes the impact. "our fair hoes doth be safe!" "HUZZAH" Shaniqua, Shanice, Tanisha, Kenesha, and Shanesha doth return to the kniggaz unharmed. "all the wenches in the house say VERILY" "VERILY" "but sir tyrone; what abouteth our holy grail" "oh dost thou mean this" Shanesha produces a divine goblet. "HUZZAH SHE HAST FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL" The kniggaz and the fair hoes doth return to the castle, their divine quest completed.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1)   Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kniggaz of the Round Table (season 1)
Page 1 of 1