ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Dancing Alliances

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Dancing Alliances Empty
PostSubject: The Dancing Alliances   The Dancing Alliances Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:58 pm

PRO-DANCING
David Bowie "Any old dance that you want to do, let's dance, let's dance" ("Just Dance" by David Bowie)
Anthony Kiedis "Dance, dance, dance, dance, all night long, yes, all night long" ("Dance, Dance, Dance" by Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Joseph Washbourn "It's such a fine and natural sight, everybody's dancing in the moonlight" ("Dancing in the Moonlight" by Toploader)
Divalola chick "I don't wanna get turned away again because you didn't want to dance" ("Wallflower" by Divalola)
David Coverdale "Dance for me; dance sweet daddy all night" ("Dancing Girls" by Whitesnake)
Firewind guy "She's a maniac, maniac on the floor, and she's dancing like she's never danced before" ("Maniac" by Firewind)
David Lee Roth "Dancin' in the street" ("Dancing in the Street" by Van Halen)
Elton John "Hold me closer, tiny dancer" ("Tiny Dancer" by Elton John)
Steven Tyler "Talk is cheap; shut up and dance" ("Shut Up and Dance" by Aerosmith)
Luther Vandross "How I'd love love love to dance with my father again" ("Dance with My Father" by Luther Vandross)
Grandpa Miller "My grandpa, he's 95; he keeps on dancing and he's still alive" ("Dance, Dance, Dance" by The Steve Miller Band)
Grandma Miller "My grandma, she's 92; she loves to dance" ("Dance, Dance, Dance" by The Steve Miller Band)

ANTI-DANCING
Jake Shears "I don't feel like dancin'" ("I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" by Scissor Sisters)
bears "Bears don't dig on dancing" ("Bears Don't Dig on Dancing" by #SYNTAX_ERROR01)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Alliances   The Dancing Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:17 am

interesanté

https://twitter.com/#!/thevoiceofgid/status/149613909966467072
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
GREEN, RED, YELLOW, BLUE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?!
Father Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Alliances   The Dancing Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Quote :
interesanté

https://twitter.com/#!/thevoiceofgid/status/149613909966467072

omf

I guess that means he isn't good at dancing so he doesn't like to do it as not to defile the art of dancing it like a but when other people shake that groove thang wow he can't help but stare at their gorgeous bodies working that strut in the moonlight oh yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.pain.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dancing Alliances   The Dancing Alliances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dancing Alliances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADVENTURE :: shit tier :: other-
Jump to: