ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Do Not Leave Your Body in an Area That is so Close in Proximity to My Body

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13953
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Do Not Leave Your Body in an Area That is so Close in Proximity to My Body Empty
PostSubject: Do Not Leave Your Body in an Area That is so Close in Proximity to My Body   Do Not Leave Your Body in an Area That is so Close in Proximity to My Body Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:00 am

Teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty has attained the sexual desires of a young female pupil. The young female pupil desires the teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty sexually. The young female pupil has a knowledge of her desires as to her future and her role in the world. The young female pupil shows sexual desire towards the teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty. The young female pupil shows no desire to conceal her animal lust towards the teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty. The young female pupil moves her body to an area beyond acceptable social parametres near the teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty, despite her years on Earth totaling half of the teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty's years on Earth.

Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body. Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body.

The young female pupil's casual acquaintances hold jealousy over the young female pupil; it is known by the person of whom I am speaking to that females are cunts. At times, the difficulty of being the learning facilitator's favourite pupil is not low. The temptation from the young female pupil and the frustration stemming from the temptation from the young female pupil are so difficult on the teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty, that several single tears stream down his face. The young female pupil is waiting for a motor vehicle meant to transport pupils to their place of education in a wet environment. The teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty drives by in a motor vehicle that is both warm and not wet.

Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body. Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body.

People in the room of which education for pupils is held talk about the teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty and his relationship with the young female pupil in an attempt to hurt the teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty emotionally and status-wise. In the room of which educators take a break from educating pupils, people talk about the teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty and his relationship with the young female pupil in a negative manner, accusing him of misdeeds involving the young female pupil. The teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty realises that the young female pupil will not leave him be, and as the teenage learning facilitator below the age of thirty senses the young female pupil with his ocular sense, he begins to move violently from side to side in place and attempt to dislodge something from his throat via a special breathing I AM SO-GAY, exactly akin to the male human being who has had many years on the planet Earth from a paper-based reading volume of an unknown name by a man named "Nabokov".

Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body. Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body. Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body. Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body.Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body. Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body.Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body. Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body.Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body. Do not leave your body, do not leave your body, do not leave your body in an area that is so close in proximity to my body.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Do Not Leave Your Body in an Area That is so Close in Proximity to My Body
Page 1 of 1