ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13953
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:26 am

I'm in HUGE CITY THAT MAKES NO SENSE
Playing as Hilda
Team is
-Smugleaf2 (20)
-Panpour (17)
-Blitzle (18)
-Drilbur (18)
-Fraterpie (17)
-Pantslizard (16)

Tomorrow, I plan to finally grab that EXP Share from sir battle company guy.

Friend code: 3052 6889 7819
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:28 am

I'm in the big city tha-ow8
Back to top Go down
Adventure is more than a
Tunnel Snakes rule!
Adventure is more than a

Male
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Currently, I am outside of Relic Castle trying to figure out how to travel through it so I can get access to the fossils. My team consists oh Swoobat 30, Pignite 27 and Pansear 19 or 20. Getting rid of Pansear as soon as I catch Ferroseed. Also, I've caught Sigyliph (or however it's spelled) and Dwebble, as they seemed like decently rare finds. I've beaten three gyms.

FRIEND CODE:
3310 3830 7512
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 am

I just got to Route 6.
-Smugleaf2 (30)
-Pantslizard (31)
-Zebstrika (27)
-Tirtouga (28)
-Sigilyph (26)
-Drilbur (25)

My impressions:
The game itself is well-made, though I feel HG/SS were a bit more, um, accessible.

THINGS I MISS FROM HG/SS:
-Pokemon following you
-Running shoes toggle button
-Touch screen menu, all the time
-Being able to name sir rival
-The bag was a bit better in HG/SS

NEW THINGS I LOVE:
-The stats that're affected by a Pokemon's nature are slightly highlighted.
-The badge screen is pretty neat
-You can change your battle quotes on sir trainer card; "ADVENTURE" is mine
-You can give yourself a nature; I'm SERIOUS
-Reusable TMs, even though it serves to make the game easier
-Musicals; my Pantslizard looked ADORABLE with his top hat, cane and bowtie

NEW THINGS I HATE:
-GRINDING FOREVER for the second gym, unless you want to get a Timburr
-Team Plasma are basically a gay version of Team Galactic
-THE ENCOUNTER RATE IN SAND FUCK IT TO HELL

POKEMON IMPRESSIONS:
-Smugleaf is nice, though a bit limited. Mine actually has three grass moves.
-Pantslizard is BADASS. He was a rape train from the moment I got him, even slightly underleveled as he was. Learning brick break in the mid-twenties helps, too. Immune to psychic, plus an ability that increases his attack after killing an enemy*? Best Pokemon ever. *He can also have shed skin, which isn't as cool.
-Blitzle is really fragile, but giving him the Evolite helps. Once he gets to a decent level, he can pretty much rape flying- or water-types with ease. Once he evolves into Zebstrika, he's orgasmic.
-Sigilyph knows psybeam when you catch him, and learns air cutter the next level. So, basically, he's great. He can take anything besides Pantslizards.
-Tirtouga is slow, but his abilities help. Mine has solid rock*, which reduces damage from super effective attacks, which is nice. He helped loads against Elisa's gym, even though he's weak to electric, and much slower than Emolga. Once you slap the scald TM onto him, he's pretty much unstoppable. He starts with ancientpower, too, so that's cool. *His other ability is sturdy, which is the most annoying ability in the game. You can't one-shot anything that has sturdy.
-Drilbur is, er, all right, I guess. He doesn't learn good moves early or often, so he's kind of hard to use. I'm basically using him as a cut/dig slave, though he did come in handy against Elisa's Zebstrika.

-Panpour is good, but a bit bare-bones. He learns scald early on, which is nice, and is your anti-psychic guy for a while, due to knowing lick and, er, that one dark move that does 40 damage. You know. He learns acrobat at level 39, like all the monkeys, if you're patient enough not to slap a water stone on him, or pick something else.
-Fraterpie is a RAPE TRAIN when you get him. I got rid of him, since I had Smugleaf, and Pantslizard is my anti-psychic/dark guy. He seems cool, since he knows bug bite when you catch him. I highly recommend him to anyone picking not-Smugleaf, though his evolutions look kind of lame/feminine.

I also caught Victini, but I don't use legendaries Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread 757651 Took me ten soft resets, but I caught the fucker. And to show how grateful I am, I put him in the box forever fuck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:56 am

I just caught Vict-ow8 it still hasn't arr-ow8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:06 am

Just got the C-Gear and Pal Pad.

Current party:
Tepig (10)
Lillipup (13)
Super Monkey Ball: Green Edition (11)
Patrat (10)

Dunno about the longevity of Lillipup and Patrat.

EDIT: The code of friendship for Shredd Shreddleton is 4126 4373 9114
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:14 am

Just made it to Victoly Road; gonna stop before I go insane.
TEAM:
Smuglord (41)
Pantslizard2 (46)
Chandelure (43)
Blitzle2 (38)
Carracosta (39)
Sigilyph (38)

Pantslizard is the most useful Pokemon ever. I mean, he can take out normal, dark, steel, rock, psychic, ghost and ice all by himself. I used him for Iris's gym, since he was my highest-leveled, even then. I dare you to go through this game without a fighting guy. What else can take out dark? Bug? Well, the bugs have gotten a huge boost, so I guess that's a fair point. I HIGHLY recommend Pantslizard (preferably with moxie). He's the best Pokemon of Gen V, easily.

butthurt HOLY SHIT. DREAM WORLD HONCHKROW GETS MOXIE. I FUCKING LOVE HONCHKROW. AND DREAM WORLD HERACROSS TOO?! HOLY FUCKING CHRIST. If only HG/SS had this shit. There would be cramming.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Just got to the final battle against N. His guys are so fucking overleveled, it isn't even funny. I've beaten EVERY SINGLE TRAINER IN THE GAME SO FAR, and have an average level of 45. His guys are all level 50, and rape all of my guys, even the legendary the game wants me to use. What the fucking fuck.

edit:
Beat that fucker, and the battle lurking right after him. N doesn't actually seem like a bad guy, just misguided. Well, it's time to box Zekrom forever, since using legendaries is pretty uncool. He's actually really cool, though. But I don't want to get rid of Zebstrika, since he got me this far and is so cool-looking.
Damn, these credits are long. I want to see my team, guys Let me see my team Saving?! Oh boy oh
THE END?! Hardly. There are still, like, five towns left. Plus, I never became champion, officially.

TEAM AFTER BEATING N:
Smuglord (46)
Pantslizard (50)
Chandelure (46)
Blitzle (43)
Sigilyph (42)
Carracosta (42)
Zekrom (51)

OH MY GOD IT'S LOOKER
I LOVE YOU LOOKER
HAVE MY CHILDREN LOOKER
OF COURSE I'LL HELP YOU LOOKER
I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN LOOKER
OH MY GOD A FISHING ROD THANKS LOOKER

OH MAN THE NATIONAL DEX
THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:20 am

Currently in Nimbasa City. Grinding a little so N doesn't rape my intestines.

Party:

Pignite (L29)
Tranquill (L22)
Yamask (L21)
Maractus (L20)
Victini (L18)
Patrat (L18)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 pm

beebopin' like a

currently saved having received sir fresh water and about to try for second gym badge.

Pokemon and Thoughts:

Dewott (17) - much better now that he's not oshawott hooray and razor shell is a pretty groovin' move
Bentley (16) - most orgasmic pokemon ever, no butts about it
Pansear (17) - his moves are pretty lackluster, and I am having serious problems keeping him alive oh well

so yeah wish me luck on 2nd gym rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:30 am

Party:
L40 Emboar (Heat Crash, Assurance, Bulldoze, Strength)
L36 Unfezant (Air Slash, Air Cutter, Fly, Quick Attack)
L33 Tirtouga (Surf, Brine, Crunch, Smack Down)
L32 Maractus (Pin Missile, Giga Drain, Synthesis, Needle Arm)
L27 Joltik (Electroweb, Bug Bite, Gastro Acid, Slash)
L26 Victini (Confusion, Incinerate, Headbutt, Flame Charge)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 am

Party:

L43 Emboar (Heat Crash, Flamethrower, Bulldoze, Strength)
L38 Unfezant (Air Slash, Razor Wind, Fly, Quick Attack)
L35 Tirtouga (Surf, Brine, Crunch, Smack Down)
L34 Maractus (Pin Missile, Giga Drain, Synthesis, Needle Arm)
L33 Joltik (Electroweb, Bug Bite, Electro Ball, Slash)
L29 Victini (Confusion, Incinerate, Headbutt, Flame Charge)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:44 am

Just for the sake of it

heading to find 6th/flying gym leader on route 7 or wherever it is rofl

Dewott (33)
Bentley (33)
Simisear (33)
Cottonee (34)
Archen (33)
Vanillite (32)

currently grinding vanillite since he's impossible to train and evolves in 3 levels. Simisear will be replaced soon if all goes well, and I need to get a sun stone super soon for cottonee. Also, Bentley is still the best pokemon ever.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:09 am

I beat sir game hooray

Here is my N and Ghetsis beating team:

Zekrom (50) [stand in replacement for Archeops (48)]
Whimsicott (50)
Samurott (46)
Beartic (47)
Chandelure (49)
Weeaboo Man (52)

As of right now, Archeops is definitely my least favorite, even though he came in handy on the E4. I might try to find a replacement for him in sir post game if possible. Playability wise, Whimsicott should be tried by everyone and anyone because its like the best pokemon ever and ever amen. Also I can't wait for Weeaboo Man to shine.

onto the post game hooray

EDIT: trainers with level 65s WTF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread   Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White/Black Progress Thread
Page 1 of 1