ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Possible Minecraft Server

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ConciseCabbage
QUADRUPLE NIGGER
ConciseCabbage

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Possible Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:30 pm

I realize that Minecraft is for autists, but that's ok! Everybody's autistic sometimes!

Here's the deal.

The Deal: Multiplayer is up and running WITH monsters, minecarts, and proper damage. I would like to play multiplayer with people I actually know because it would obviously be really fun to create a world with you guys.

It's $13 dollars now for the full game because it is technically still in ALPHA testing, but that price will go up once he releases Minecraft into BETA testing.

I know we've been looking for online games for all of us to play and I think this would be the most fun, considering you can do and build whatever you want. I'm rigid just thinking about it...
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Is the $13 really worth it? I've been thinking about buying it for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
ConciseCabbage
QUADRUPLE NIGGER
ConciseCabbage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

The best $13 I ever spent. It is honestly infinite legos with survival horror thrown in... now imagine if you and I were playing together...

oh gosh
Possible Minecraft Server Svkuab
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:02 pm

You need an absolute brute of a PC to run a Minecraft server.
Back to top Go down
ConciseCabbage
QUADRUPLE NIGGER
ConciseCabbage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:32 pm

i thought that it varied depending on the amount of people, like maybe if there is only 4-6 or us or something
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13956
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:24 pm

You guys do realise that we have a good, free online game right here, yeah?
http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/
Possible Minecraft Server 757651
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
ConciseCabbage
QUADRUPLE NIGGER
ConciseCabbage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 pm

wow dude... realm of the mad god sucks so much awesome... 10/10
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm

butthurt
Back to top Go down
ConciseCabbage
QUADRUPLE NIGGER
ConciseCabbage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:33 am

Shocked mfw you call people 'butthurt' as a mechanism to appear apathetic and hide your true feelings

it's not your fault realm of the mad god sucks, it's not your fault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92D15qtI_Gk#t=0h2m20s
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:13 pm

wow who could have ever thought someone could out-butthurt toki
Back to top Go down
ConciseCabbage
QUADRUPLE NIGGER
ConciseCabbage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm

>implying my butt hurts
>implying i'm not just trying to cause you psychological damage by showing you the real motivations for the things you say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 pm

being butthurt i wish i knew how it's like being one too
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Realm of the Mad God sucks. And you don't need an amazing computer to run Minecraft, I've played it on Windows 98 just fine. Though, I've really been enjoying Teh Forum Apples to Apples...
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 pm

ITT: People who are butthurt because Realm of the Madgod makes you lose all progress when you die.
I'll bet you haven't even played the latest update.
Back to top Go down
ConciseCabbage
QUADRUPLE NIGGER
ConciseCabbage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:04 pm

It's a fucking retarded time waster that gives you no sense of accomplishment. Not to mention how much of a cluster fuck the gameplay is. You just run around with 50 autist faggots shooting infinite arrows at skeletons. And I played the game right when you posted it on here.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:51 pm

And isn't Minecraft a fucking retarded time waster that gives you no sense of accomplishment? Not to mention how much of a cluster fuck the gameplay is. You just run around with 50 autist faggots building infinite cocks with blocks. And I played the game right when you posted it on here.
Back to top Go down
ConciseCabbage
QUADRUPLE NIGGER
ConciseCabbage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 pm

you couldn't have played the game unless you payed for it... if you didn't pay for it, then i'm sure that is exactly what your experience was
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:57 pm

there's a single-player free version you can try out before paying for it
Back to top Go down
ConciseCabbage
QUADRUPLE NIGGER
ConciseCabbage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:50 am

that's what i meant peewee, the game that is free is not the same one that i'm talking about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:51 am

ITT: BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:46 pm

>not the same game
>same controls
>same mechanics
>same premise
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:47 pm

>implying this is 4chan
>facepalm.jpg
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:48 am

gravedig

wow i might try this game wow

also realm of the mad god rock on babes give me what I want yessir

and wow online apples to apples nice guy full of nice people shame we don't play it more

shame no one can find a happy medium RIP
Back to top Go down
ConciseCabbage
QUADRUPLE NIGGER
ConciseCabbage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 am

the free version of meinkraft does not have the same mechanics or premise as the real version, jakey. the actual game is pretty much a survival adventure game where the free version is just building anything you want non-stop... i can safely say that you haven't experienced the game until you have survived your first night of monster invasions.

if you buy the game before the 20th it will only cost 10 euros ($13) *that includes every version of the game that is ever released, including expansions

if you buy after the 20th it will cost 15 euros and you will have to pay for every version after it ;_;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:43 am

Good thing every game on the pc is free sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Minecraft Server   Possible Minecraft Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Minecraft Server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADVENTURE :: low tier :: the vidya-
Jump to: