ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

For 2011:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13946
Registration date : 2007-12-29

For 2011: Empty
PostSubject: For 2011:   For 2011: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 pm

http://www.bullmoose.com/rel/v2_home.php?storenr=258&deptnr=107

email address:
minchwood@live.com

full name:
Jake Cole Adjutant

phone:
TO BE DETERMINED

mailing address:
TO BE DETERMINED

availability:
all the time, seriously teehee but seriously whenever you'd like except from 11 pm to 10 am i'm usually asleep then teehee

education:
Line Elementary School, 1998-2005
Massabesic Middle School, 2005-2007
Massabesic High School, 2007-2011

experience:
Webmaster, ye-ye-ye.forumotion.com (2007-present)
Webmaster, xat.com/Teh_Forum (2008-present)
Cameraman, Dave (2008-present)

qualities:
oh gee i don't know teehee but seriously i'm pretty dedicated and a hard-working guy could work harder but that will always be the dream won't it teehee but seriously i would stock those shelves like a man who has a disease which prevents him from not-stocking those shelves teehee but seriously i'm a great guy yes indeed except when people push me to the edge grr the edge could be better he's just bringing bono down teehee but seriously i enjoy having money and would do a lot of things so i could have some of that sweet sweet money teehee but seriously i like music more than anything music is my life well actually breathing is my life because i do that all the time teehee but seriously oops i think have i really been going on this long teehee but seriously i think i'll stop now teehee

locations:
Sanford

hobbies:
oh well as i said before i do enjoy me some music but not the bad kind teehee but seriously music is great especially the beatles well except lennon he was a bit of a jerk towards the end but he was just having a hard time don't we all have bad days like that teehee but seriously paul mccartney was a great dude r.i.p. i'm just glad they replaced him with someone as great as shoeless bill teehee but seriously nirvana are my favourite band i really like kurty's lyrics so deep and meaningful especially the line "i need an easy friend" teehee but seriously kurty was a great guy shame he married courtney love teehee but seriously courtney love could be better especially her singing and ability to come up with band names i mean hole what a lame teehee but seriously oh dear look at the time i think it would be good to stop now before you fall asleep teehee

favourite ice cream:
oh um wow what a question definitely a question teehee but seriously i'll have to think on that one maybe for a year what an amazing question question of the year? definitely teehee but seriously if i could only choose one it would probably be black raspberry oh wait i forgot blueberry but then again i don't like fruit chunks in my ice cream teehee but seriously ice cream wow nice to eat best thing to eat ever? impossible to determine teehee but seriously oh am i rambling again oh dear teehee
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

For 2011: Empty
PostSubject: Re: For 2011:   For 2011: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:55 am

hm needs a death threat or two my boy
Back to top Go down

For 2011:
Page 1 of 1