ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!

Go down 
+2
Jakeyadventure
Peewee
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13957
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 pm

unknown catalyst didn't notice it before
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
ironmaidenfan92
Nice anal!
ironmaidenfan92

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-03-24

The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 pm

die alone
Back to top Go down
Adventure is more than a
Tunnel Snakes rule!
Adventure is more than a

Male
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 am

Have a picnic on my own, bitch
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 pm

there are no winners

anymore
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:15 pm

if you do not produce a winner within 24 hours i will choose one myself

it will be me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 am

fork handles; handles for forks
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:26 pm

the time has come a time that must have come at one point or another but now is indeed the time of which I was referencing oh man anyway time to pick a winner sorry but it's just so hard to pick one winner with so many options not to mention I can't breathe because my lungs collapsed anyway hmm here we goooooooooo

Jakey: 2
Eifion: 1
Shredd: 1
Peewee: 1
Jenna: 1

wow

hmm new lyrics so hard to come by good thing the general store is open on saturdays at this hour hmm

"The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are ___________"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Last edited by Toki on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:45 pm

As in,
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are

Then the singer walks away.
Back to top Go down
Adventure is more than a
Tunnel Snakes rule!
Adventure is more than a

Male
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:36 pm

a grammar error
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:56 pm

puppies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:00 am

Post-Ride the Lightning Metallica.
Back to top Go down
ironmaidenfan92
Nice anal!
ironmaidenfan92

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:34 pm

your shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!   The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Missing Lyrics Chronicles IV: The Revenge of Missing Lyrics!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2