ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

GHG thread/quote honours!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13933
Registration date : 2007-12-29

GHG thread/quote honours! Empty
PostSubject: GHG thread/quote honours!   GHG thread/quote honours! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Any thread or quote from the ol' GHG that YOU think is good enough can go here. You post it, and I'll edit the post if I deem it good enough! santa

threads:
Eifion's Song Guessing Game.
stairway's Zeppelin poll.
stairway explaining why he wants Stairway in GH!
stairway's Stairway poll.
stairway's "I H8 U" thread.
stairway's "GO DIE" thread.
One of stairway's many, many "KIL DA FORUM" posts.
One of my many hate threads. Yay!
The "x" factor.
stairway's "JAEK N GER SUK" thread.
Everyone is Toki!
Bukkake.
stairway's first GH list.

quotes:
Eifion wrote:
I've decided to become a perfectionist. That way, I'll have more reasons to hate people.

Your comas are too curvy.
Undies_On_Stage wrote:
I dont want to name her an ordinary name so ive tried to come up with several names. This Is What I Have:

Triangle
BrotherFromAnotherMother wrote:
it was just an average day for markmw. He came home from school horrified to discover his mother raped and murdered. He scowered through the house in tears until he shockingly found his dog being beaten to death. He later found his father hung from the rafters of his basement and his siblings decapitated. Traumatized and scared, he fled his home. As he turned back, he saw a hairy-legged 14-year-old cackling in the distance.
worldman29 wrote:
No.
Ozzie234 on Stairway to Heaven wrote:
No it's not. It's a LEGENDARY song. Would fit as final encore 100 times better than stupid Freebird.
Journeyfan122 wrote:
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AND STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN? ITS SOLO IS NOT OVERRATED. IT WAS RANKED THE BEST OF ALL TIME IN GUITAR WORLD MAGAZINE.
Eifion wrote:
I'm a communist! Yay!
Dimetime wrote:
you sir fail, forever. and even when your in hell burning, satan himself will hump you while repeating "you fail" everytime he humps you.
Eifion wrote:
theGooche wrote:
Eifion wrote:
andapaul wrote:
Eifion wrote:
andapaul wrote:
I dont know if this has been posted but nirvana smells like teen sprit would be so damn awesome to play does anyone agree (too bad from what i see on these forums RedOctane and harmonix dont give to shits about what u suggest)

You fail. The degree of fail you have brought with you by posting that is so great, that with every breath you take you disgrace yourself and all those around you. You must now renounce your religion, move to Belgium, and never love again as your punishment for daring to unleash such epic fail upon the universe. If you ever try to be happy again, you shall be drawn and quartered the following noon. This is what you deserve for failing so much. YOU. FAIL.

down the river, not across the street....in other words go slit your wrists....... then go ass fvck your mother

My mother's dead.

Put that in your windpipe and smoke it, idiot Very Happy

Comeback of the millenia.

My... GOD. You remarkable human being. I can't actually tell if you're being sarcastic or not. This means you must've been born with a sixth sense of natural sarcasm. Unless it wasn't sarcasm. I'm confused.
Eifion wrote:
YEAH! COME ON, GUYS! LET'S GRAB OUR PLASTIC GUITAR CONTROLLERS AND SLAP OUR STRUM BARS LIKE RETARDS FOR 9 MINUTES WHILE WANKING UP AND DOWN THE FRET BUTTONS! YEAH! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! HELL, YEAH!

to be updated

Last edited by Julieiswickedpissah! on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

PostSubject: Re: GHG thread/quote honours!   GHG thread/quote honours! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Last edited by Toki on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13933

PostSubject: Re: GHG thread/quote honours!   GHG thread/quote honours! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:53 pm

FREE SEX sucked. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

PostSubject: Re: GHG thread/quote honours!   GHG thread/quote honours! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Last edited by Toki on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: GHG thread/quote honours!   GHG thread/quote honours! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:34 pm

JulieIsASuitcase wrote:
stairway's Zeppelin poll.

lolconversationbreakdown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHG thread/quote honours!   GHG thread/quote honours! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:34 am

new york thread where she was gonna say on her show that she loved guitarhero and had proved me wrong

best thread evar
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: GHG thread/quote honours!   GHG thread/quote honours! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:19 pm

My first post ever!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHG thread/quote honours!   GHG thread/quote honours! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
GREEN, RED, YELLOW, BLUE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?!
Father Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: GHG thread/quote honours!   GHG thread/quote honours! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 pm

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
http://www.pain.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHG thread/quote honours!   GHG thread/quote honours! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHG thread/quote honours!
Page 1 of 1