ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

an article, amazing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2007-12-29

an article, amazing Empty
PostSubject: an article, amazing   an article, amazing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:46 am

When Uriah Heep disbanded in 1976, the band was thought to have died out, only reuniting here in the past 5 years. However, in 1978, the band got back together with the help and direction of Brandon "Jinzo" Lehman, an off and on member of Runtime Error. Lehman had been putting the finishing touches on Yay! Fisher and the Friendly Lamp Post with Runtime Error, while also helping write material for a secret Uriah Heep album. Due to faulty advertising, issues between existing band members, and a lack of tuner, the album flopped. Lehman left the band as soon as possible, declaring they should change their name to "Uriah and the Massive Dung Heaps." This caused the existing members of Uriah Heep to change the band name on the album UatMDH, and don't make mention of it in their official discography. Lehman kept all of the music he helped produce for the Uriah Heep album and included many of the concepts on Runtime Error's next studio album, Shadow of my Former Self.

Lehman's death in August 2009 came as a surprise to everyone. After searching his mansion in Northwestern Ohio, they found his recording of a song he produced preceding his death that was labeled Playin' it Like a Grasshopper by Uriah and the Massive Dung Heaps (no song of this name was included on the album in 1978, so it was thought that Lehman was on heavy medications at the time).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZ8IT0IP
Back to top Go down

an article, amazing
Page 1 of 1