ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Regarding Teh Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
svartikins
Newfag
svartikins

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Regarding Teh Forum Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Teh Forum   Regarding Teh Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:10 pm

I am now left with the very difficult task of choosing my friends or my job.

The new members on Teh Forum are my friends. You guys (well... most of you) are also my friends.

My job is to keep the forum orderly. Doing that will probably cause everyone else to be unhappy.

Choosing my friends is another difficult choice, because it's hard to have both sides happy.
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
GREEN, RED, YELLOW, BLUE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?!
Father Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Teh Forum   Regarding Teh Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:47 am

And yet you chose. And you chose Vaters. Ha ha ha santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.pain.org
svart
Quite alright
svart

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Teh Forum   Regarding Teh Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:42 pm

If you would have paid attention to my new rules, particularly the second one, you would have noticed I gave you the means of banning Vaters.

But you guys seem to be passed the point of caring. You claim I have a stick up my ass.

Eifion, I have one last thing to say to you. We had fun times. Cosmic Awesome. I gave you my password. ATTACK! Remember all that stuff when you were planning on moving to the United States? Remember when you were "sick"? I stand by all of that. You still are my friend. I hope we can resolve all this, you little Welsh dude, you.

Jakey, I don't know what to say to you. You made me laugh. Uh... we had good times, too. There was some stuff on GHG. Stairway, man. Stairway.

Jinzo. You're Jinzo. You're awesome. What can I say.

If we can't resolve this issue, fine. You guys will still be welcome to Teh Forum. Maybe some time away from each other will help. But we don't want this to become RAWK's forum again. Think about it this way: Do you REALLY want to become me?

Jakey, running a forum is hard. If this forum does well, well, good for you. But I hope you will understand how hard running a forum is. I want you to see.

I don't really know what else to say other than the fact that if we can't resolve this, it's likely someone will ban me from here again. But I'll miss you guys.

This is my last note: I chose my job over my friends. My job as webmaster of Teh Forum is to do what I think is best for the forum. Why do you think I'm here now. Trying to negotiate? Because the forum would be dead without it.

Copied from chat:
[15:53:03] svart : I don't care about being liked.
[15:53:08] svart : I care about doing what's right.
[15:54:12] svart : And doing what is right is remaining neutral.
[15:54:18] svart : Because I can't pick one side over the other.
[15:54:32] svart : So this is what I'm going to ask.
[15:54:37] svart : And I want you to listen.
[15:54:48] svart : You guys ARE my friends.
[15:55:04] svart : If I'm still your friend too, I ask you let me visit every once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
Father Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Teh Forum   Regarding Teh Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:14 pm

Look. We were having fun for 5 MONTHS. Some guy comes and insults everyone under 18 for having fu-oh sorry, I mean being "immature". The guy proceeds to flame us all to the point of bannage. The other "mature" ones retaliate, and he gets what he wants, oh boy!

You have to understand that Vaters goes, WHICH HE DESERVES TO FOR FLAMING US ALL WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING US, or we go.

kthxbai

Write your next post wisely, it may be your last on this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Teh Forum   Regarding Teh Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:33 pm

Last edited by Toki on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
Father Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Teh Forum   Regarding Teh Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:57 pm

Toki The Great wrote:
can I be unbanned? things were going so well two days ago, I didn't want for it to be like this.

Vaters did. And it came true! Now Vaters can take pride in knowing that in the happy place where many children spent their evenings having fun, half of them have been torn apart by him. But it doesn't matter! He isn't losing any of his bumchums!
Back to top Go down
svart
Quite alright
svart

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Teh Forum   Regarding Teh Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 pm

Eifionisded wrote:
Look. We were having fun for 5 MONTHS. Some guy comes and insults everyone under 18 for having fu-oh sorry, I mean being "immature". The guy proceeds to flame us all to the point of bannage. The other "mature" ones retaliate, and he gets what he wants, oh boy!

You have to understand that Vaters goes, WHICH HE DESERVES TO FOR FLAMING US ALL WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING US, or we go.

kthxbai

Write your next post wisely, it may be your last on this forum.

Okay, regarding Vaters the first time. I was not there. I cannot say anything about that. For your credit, if Logan (who is no longer an admin to some personal problems I was not aware of at the time) banned you as well for flaming and being offensive and didn't post in The Registry, I would unban you too. It is just how I like to run things. I am sorry if this caused you offense.

The second time, I was there, yes. And I do agree, he was being spiteful. And he is now banned. He shall remain banned.

With the help of Cow and Jinzo, who are now most likely going to be my main admins over there, I have slackend the rules slightly. I am going to unban most everyone (except: Grunger and Vaters), to give everyone a clean slate. If you all would like to start over, I would welcome you back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Teh Forum   Regarding Teh Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Teh Forum
Page 1 of 1