ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Give Me Money (season 5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 14253
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Give Me Money (season 5) Empty
PostSubject: Give Me Money (season 5)   Give Me Money (season 5) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2024 2:09 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"hello money-havers, my name is dave, and i am looking for one million dollars in exchange for 5% equity in my company; a high valuation, but maybe not high enough for my cutting-edge product: the bread-toastinator 6000!!! are you tired of your bread being floppy and bland? well just stick it into the bread-toastinator 6000's provided one slot and in forty minutes, the bread is toasted to a delicious golden brown" Dave and the prospective investors wait forty minutes, and the slice of now-toasted bread is ejected out the side of the Bread-Toastinator 6000. Dave catches it in his Bread-Toastinator 6000 Catcher's Mitt (sold separately). Dave divides the single slice of toasted bread into six segments so he and his prospective investors can share. "wow this is really good" "i may never be able to go back to un-toasted bread" "so let me get this straight: if i bought twelve of these, i could toast an entire loaf?" "well you need a 220-amp outlet for this; it's of similar power to an oven, after all" "makes sense, makes sense" "listen i've had enough dillying and dallying; i will offer you twelve million dollars for 10% of the company right here, right now" "i will offer you fifteen million for 10%" "i will offer you thirty million for 5%" "FIFTY MILLION FOR 2%" "ONE BILLION DOLLARS FOR 1%"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Give Me Money (season 5)
Page 1 of 1