ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Online Video Service (video 11,243,642,937)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Online Video Service (video 11,243,642,937) Empty
PostSubject: Online Video Service (video 11,243,642,937)   Online Video Service (video 11,243,642,937) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 5:15 am

Blockstack Episode 10,000 - Sneaky Sneaker Sneaking Sneakily

"YO WHAT IS UP ONLINE VIDEO SERVICE IT'S YO BOY FLAMESKULL69 AND WELCOME BACK TO PART TEN-THOUSAND OF OUR BLOCKSTACK LET'S PLAY but first a word from my sponsor - that's right - IT'S RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS BABY!!! raid: shadow legends is a TOTALLY FREE* mobile game!!! with a lot of characters and whatever the fuck to play it's great i really like it (and by "it" i mean the money they gave me) ANYWAY so last time on blockstack episode nine-thousand nine-hundred and ninety-nine we were spelunking when all of a sudden this sneaker walked up and began to hiss like he was going to explode!!! now let's see if he actually does!!!" Yo Boy FlameSkull69 unpauses the game, and the sneaker explodes, killing him instantly. "oh wow would you look at that; ten minutes and one second already? NEXT TIME ON BLOCKSTACK LET'S PLAY EPISODE TEN-THOUSAND AND ONE, IT'LL BE YO BOY FLAMESKULL69 PEACE"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Online Video Service (video 11,243,642,937)
Page 1 of 1