ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Top 15 Yakuza substories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13948
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Top 15 Yakuza substories Empty
PostSubject: Top 15 Yakuza substories   Top 15 Yakuza substories Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 2:22 am

With Shin Yakuza as the next game in the series, it's a good time to look back on the substories from the previous nine games I've played. This will not include large minigames, such as taxi driving or the snack bar.
The main objective of substories is to provide much-needed levity to the main story, which is always played completely seriously. In simple terms, it will be rated highly if it made me laugh. However, some here are HEARTWARMING or feature tense gameplay. If multiple substories are part of a chain, I will only include one to keep it fair.
Basically, I love this series and would like more people to try it. I figure if I post about it a lot, someone's going to get curious. That is, if anyone even comes on this site any more besides me

15. Aspiring Comedians (Yakuza 5)
Haruka becomes the straight man in a comedy duo.

14. Time-Travelling Girl (Yakuza 6)
Kiryu meets a girl who has lept her way back in time.

13. Sashimi of the Fallen (Judgement)
Yagami has to find out why a man broke into the indoor fishing pond and perfectly prepared its fish.

12. Murder at Cafe Alps (Yakuza 3)
Kiryu tracks down clues and suspects to solve a murder at a Kamurocho cafe.

11. I, Hiji (Yakuza 6)
Kiryu installs a new app on his phone.

10. Host Club ADAM (Yakuza 2)
Kiryu fills in as a host in order to expose the management's corruption.

9. The Ono Michio Bandit (Judgement)
Yagami solves a burglary seemingly committed by the pride of Onomichi, Ono Michio.

8. The Entertainer's Throne (Yakuza 0)
Majima tries to distract a crowd so a man imitating a statue can escape without scaring the children.

7. The Loving Family (Yakuza 3)
Kiryu helps a man deliver ice cream cones to his family.

6. The Twisted Groper (Judgement)
Yagami helps Tsukino and Yosuke catch a serial groper. To grope them is his real test, to assess them is his cause.

5. Operation Panty Bait (Yakuza Kiwami 2)
Kiryu helps Koyuki catch a panty-snatcher.

4. Disciple of the New Order (Yakuza 0)
Majima infiltrates a scam cult in order to rescue a woman's daughter. Munancho.

3. Treat Me Right (Yakuza Kiwami 2)
Kiryu gets Yuki the perfect gift.

2. The Show Must Go On (Yakuza 0)
Kiryu fills in as a television producer, and doesn't understand any of the jargon.

1. Oh, No! It's Ono Michio! (Yakuza 6)
Kiryu, with his charming hassaku face, steamy Onomichi ramen hat, cute fish pouch, cool boots (vital for any fisherman), and his bold and trendy "ONO" shirt, becomes the pride of Onomichi.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Top 15 Yakuza substories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADVENTURE :: low tier :: the vidya-
Jump to: