ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

I'll Never Finish This 3: RPGboot vs. Capcom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13942
Registration date : 2007-12-29

I'll Never Finish This 3: RPGboot vs. Capcom Empty
PostSubject: I'll Never Finish This 3: RPGboot vs. Capcom   I'll Never Finish This 3: RPGboot vs. Capcom Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 2:42 pm

half of what i had wasn't very good so i didn't post those parts
and honestly i don't play enough capcom games to do this well

also forumotion has decided to be AWFUL so the trademark symbol looks like this now: ™
so i guess i can never use that again
luckily i was able to find a thing that let me just superscript a T and an M so it's like this ᵀᴹ

"welcome my bretheren (taylor and bran) to our newest gig: rpgboot vs capcom!!!" "how the fuck did we manage to take up an entire half of a vs. capcom roster" "aggressive licensing deals" "so how many characters in this shit" "forty, twenty each" "we don't have twenty characters" "oh god don't tell me you invited those fucking a thing girls here" "okay i won't tell you" "come on man" "no look: people play fighting games to look at attractive females, so i invited thirteen of them here" "THIRTEEN?!" "they outnumber us!!!" "yeah because i only invited the GOOD rpgboot characters" "so i take it you didn't invite any more HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHTᵀᴹS or CHEEKY SMIBBLERᵀᴹS" "nope not this time; their contracts expired and i felt it was time to let them go" "good; i hated those fuckers"
01:
"excuse me miss; i am gauging the recognisability of my series and would like to ask if you know who i am" Chun-Li looks at Jakey for a moment in contemplation, as Jakey poses with his left hand sparking intensely. "let's see; long hair, control over lightning; OH I KNOW you're thor aren't you?!" "..." "..." "yes, yes i am" "i loved ragnarok!!! your hair grew back really quickly" "yeah that's what happens in endgame; i used the infinity gauntlet to get back my hair" "i can see why; it's looking better than ever" "thanks"
02:
"oh man what a cute doggie!!!" Brooke rushes up to pet Amatarasu. "halt human i am a GODDESS" "that may be true, but you are also a cute doggie so i am going to pet you" "NO HUMAN HALT" It is too late; Brooke has successfully begun petting Amatarasu behind the ears. "oh that does feel good" "who's a good girl?! who's a good girl?!" "is it me; am i the good girl" "yes you are!!!"
03:
"oh man it's ryuᵀᴹ from the breath of fireᵀᴹ series!!!" "hey what's up" "man it's been ages; you got a new game coming out?" "oh yeah it's gonna be rad" "so what's your new game about" "well we have to defeat the villain" "what's his deal" "he's an asshole and he's trying to steal our shit" "THAT FUCKER"
04:
Sheriff Antony rides his horse up to Lady. "hey lady" "uh hey" "would you like to hop up onto my horse? ♫i wanna take you for a ride♫" "your friend jakey already tried that one on me" "oh that FUCKER"
05:
"hey jakey i've looked all over but i can't find adol anywhere" "ad-that's falcom you moron" "oh well why didn't we do rpgboot vs falcom then" "i must have completely forgotten about falcom's beloved crossover fighting game series" "well next time try and remember" Bendik begins to walk away. "okay next time i will try and remember not to invite bendik"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

I'll Never Finish This 3: RPGboot vs. Capcom
Page 1 of 1