ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Nintendo 2DS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13955
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Nintendo 2DS Empty
PostSubject: The Nintendo 2DS   The Nintendo 2DS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:12 pm

So here's the thing. For most people, the 3D part of the 3DS is just a switch you turn off forever and hope doesn't get bumped. This removes the 3D function from the 3DS and still lets you play your Mario Kart 7s, and your Kid Icarus: Uprisings, as well as your Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distances. Plus, it's $40 cheaper than a standard 3DS. What's not to like?
It's not very portable any more. It doesn't flip, which is SILLY. The buttons are placed in such a fashion that looking at the bottom screen is way harder than it needs to be.
Honestly, if Nintendo had released a 2DS that looked exactly like the MIDNIGHT PURPLE 3DS, I'd be all over that shit. But as it stands:
>Bad button layout
>No flip top, meaning the screen will get dirtier and scratched faster
>Looks really stupid
>No Midnight Purple
I'll pay the extra $40.

source:
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

The Nintendo 2DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 2DS   The Nintendo 2DS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:16 pm

honestly, it doesn't look SO bad, but that might be my love of the original gameboy advance and hatred of all things 3d talking.

the button layout does look pretty atrocious though.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13955

The Nintendo 2DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 2DS   The Nintendo 2DS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 pm

The original GBA looked pretty cool and felt good in my hands, but I hated those stupid snake lights. The SP would have been better if it were just a normal GBA with a backlit screen.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Sponsored content

The Nintendo 2DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 2DS   The Nintendo 2DS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nintendo 2DS
Page 1 of 1