ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Behind the Music: Who Gives a Shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13938
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Behind the Music: Who Gives a Shit Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Music: Who Gives a Shit   Behind the Music: Who Gives a Shit Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:19 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"the most popular band of today, who gives a shit, are one of the most polarising artists in history; those who claim you must enjoy something to be good at it hate them without mercy, but most simply don't give a shit" "unfortunately, it was my idea to start a band" "and why did you start a band if you hate music so much, jakey" "i 'thought it would be funny'" A single tear streams down Jakey's cheek. "it wasn't" "as time went on, a simple joke turned into a global sensation that baffles and confounds music experts to this day" "truthfully? i blame orange" "who gives a shit have headlined warped tour and played on the hit television series, canadian sensation" "there's really no way out; i've tried" Jakey lifts up his shirt. "and i have the scars to prove it" A single tear streams down Jakey's cheek. "you can't see them all, but they are all there, on my soul" "haha fag" "fuck off eif" "no" "fuck" "their attempts to quit music forever have all failed, even jakey's attempted suicide" "attempted? i succeeded, but that fucking asshole satan revived me" "in the end, who gives a shit will likely continue playing music forever, including a set for the end of this show" "WHAT" "FUCK YOU"
99: Behind the ASSHOLES - Behind the Music
"25 or 6 to 4" by Chicago, 1970 [Chicago]
"What's the Frequency, Kenneth?" by R.E.M., 1994 [Monster]
"My Name is Jonas" by Weezer, 1994 [The Blue Album]
"Before I Forget" by Slipknot, 2004 [Vol. 3]
"Centrefold" by The J. Geils Band, 1981 [Freeze Frame]
"CAN WE GO NOW" "SIX SONGS IDIOT"
Encore: "Stay with Me" by Faces, 1971 [A Nod is as Good as a Wink to a Blind Horse]
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Behind the Music: Who Gives a Shit
Page 1 of 1