ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

A Thing of Beauty (2026)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13953
Registration date : 2007-12-29

A Thing of Beauty (2026) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thing of Beauty (2026)   A Thing of Beauty (2026) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2023 10:59 pm

Mission 051: It's Not Easy Being Green [Odilia]
"hey odilia what's up" "i have painted everything i own green including my skin and hair" "your skin was already green" "i will never again let a demoness change it to brown never again never again" Just then, Colouria enters the room. "GET BACK DEMON" "i've come to apologise; no living being should be forced to live with the indignity of having brown skin" "i agree which is why i want you nowhere near me" "fair enough" Colouria leaves Odilia to her whatever it is she was doing. Michelle comes in and begins painting Odilia's hutch brown. "take me home"
[reward: respect +]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing of Beauty (2026)   A Thing of Beauty (2026) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2023 10:59 pm

Mission 052: Burdened [Colouria]
"hey colouria what's up" "i was just feeling guilty" "about the brown thing?" "yes, i am considering removing brown from the world's colour profile" "would you replace it with existing colours or new ones we haven't seen before" "a mix; not everything that's brown would look good blue, for instance" "true" "i don't know why i invented brown; it has led to nothing but suffering" "to be fair, the things we hate that are brown would be some other colour anyway so we'd just hate that colour instead" "true, it is nice having a scapegoat colour rather than having to hate purple because those damn purple-skinned thugs keep robbing your liquor store" "exactly" "i have decided: brown will remain a colour" "that's the spirit" "but i'm changing the colour of chocolate so it isn't associated with thugs" "oh boy" Michelle walks up, eating a blue chocolate bar. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 053: A Powerful Clean [Emelyn]
"what's up emmo" "i am sharpening my wightly weaponry so i can take revenge on jezzie for inventing the power clean dishwashing solution" "i figured you'd have done that years ago" "i tried!!! i did a lot of research on the power clean dishwashing solution and found that it was owned by J.Z. holdings, but i couldn't find out who owned that company, so i killed that one rapper that's married to the chick with the overinflated ego" "you're going to have to be more specific" "regardless, now i know that 'J.Z.' was short for 'jezzie' and i feel kind of dumb" "it happens to the best of us" "so i have decided that i am going to kill that demoness" "she'll just revive in two years" "then i will kill her again, and again, and again, and again" "and again?" "you got it" "it's an interesting plan, especially since she's not your boss any more" "yeah i get to live out the fantasy of every disgruntled ex-employee in history" "can you ever see yourself moving past it and becoming gruntled?" "no but ask again in a decade or two" "will do" Michelle walks in and dulls all of Emelyn's wightly weaponry. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 054: An Ethical Conundrum [King Bran]
"KING BRAN KING BRAN we are having a conundrum that we need you to solve!!!" "what's the situation" "i, bonnie masterson-" "you look more like a sioby than a bonnie to me" "regardless, i, bonnie masterson, have claimed ownership of this chocolate bar" "but i, alison lacroix, bought the chocolate bar and placed it on my shelf in gleeful anticipation of unwrapping it, inhaling its beautiful chocolately aroma, and nibbling on it until my jaw gets tired, at which point i would put the remains into a plastic bag to repeat the process the next day" "that sounds like a lot of work for one chocolate bar" "some things need to be appreciated slowly; i caught sioby here plotting to take a big bite out of it like it's some sort of melting ice cream cone!!!" "really, sioby? is this true?" "yes? it's a chocolate bar; you eat them" "it's the kind that divides evenly into rectangles!!! you separate the rectangles and eat the rectangles individually!!!" "it all gets eaten; why does it matter if i take a big bite, a predetermined rectangle, or a bunch of small nibbles?" "obviously, i need to solve this diplomatically; i was originally intending to cut the chocolate bar in half and give each of you half, but i cannot, in good conscience, allow either of you to eat this chocolate bar" "WHAT" "come on, i bought that with my own money" "i will take posession of this chocolate bar and eat it myself, but i will replace it with a near-identical chocolate bar without the rectangles, and give each of you one of those" "that's fair" "i suppose i can accept that" Alison and Siobhan each receive one pure chocolate bar, and leave on their respective merry ways. King Bran dusts off his hands and turns to the next dispute: Michelle vs Jakey. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Siobhan missions/Alison missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 055: Lengthy Motor Vehicle Trip [King Bran]
"KING BRAN KING BRAN we are having a conundrum that we need you to solve!!!" "what's the situation" "i, violet griffin, bought a bus from pixington autos" "but i, amber jade pixington, didn't actually sell the bus; she just threw a stack of cash at me and drove off with it" "hmm i believe i know how to solve this: we cut the bus in half" "what am i going to do with a half-bus?" "carry half the passengers" "oh fair" "so which way do you want me to cut it? long ways or wide ways?" "diagonally" "seconded" "i do love a challenge" King Bran rings a bell, and his personal assistant, Jean the Genie, appears. "jean, cut this bus in half diagonally" "you know i could always create a second, identical bus instead, right?" "oh i like that plan" "SILENCE!!! who is the king here?!" Everyone points at King Bran. "cut the bus in half" "fine" Jean separates the bus into two halves. She then creates a second half-bus for each of the half-buses, creating two whole buses from the four half-buses. The two feuding women drive off in their respective double-half-buses. Michelle drives in in her front-only half-bus. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Violet missions/Amber missions/Jean missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 056: Terminal Delights [Victorrhea]
"hey victorrhea how's life treating you" "terminal illness is in vogue now so i'm living the high life" "i did notice your fancy new wardrobe" "yeah i'm getting several sponsorships, so i've got to wear the merchandise" "what are they sponsoring you to do" "i just film commercials mostly" "and that's working out?" "i suppose; i'm not a marketer, but i figure if it didn't, they'd stop doing it" "makes sense" "once i got told to do a dog food commercial and i tried and they said i wasn't 'wooden' enough for them" "yeah, dog food companies only hire bad actors" "they said i needed to say 'blue' as two syllables but i don't really see how that makes any sense" "ba-loo" "eugh" "so was it just clothing and food companies that sponsored you, or did any of the companies that produce your life-saving medication sponsor you" "you know, that would have made sense, wouldn't it? but no" "unfortunate" "speaking of unfortunate, do you remember my personal nurse?" "yeah" "she is not happy about being contractually obligated to wear this sponsored gear" "are you required to wear the cap sideways" "yeah she hates that part most of all; when i have visitors, she refuses to come out, which is really bad when she's supposed to be my bouncer as well" "i'll bet" "also it's 3:23 and i was supposed to take my pill two minutes ago" A dark elven arm doinks a pill into Victorrhea's mouth. "thanks panc" "maybe you should hire a new bouncer so your nurse doesn't have to do both" "now there's an idea; maybe an orc" "a traditional choice for sure" Michelle walks in and bounces Jakey from the premises. "all right you've had enough; take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 057: Bounced [Victorrhea]
"name" "jakey" "you're on the list; go in" "i see victorrhea got herself a new bouncer" "yes, my name is orianna; i am from the orcish bouncer agency, here's my card" "oh thanks" "please look to us for all your bouncing needs" Orianna opens the velvet rope and commits Jakey's face to memory. "how did you like my new bouncer" "she seems nice" "yeah she was the only orcish bouncer who didn't mind wearing my sponsorship clothes" "so who exactly is on this list" "you, your sister, my new sister, her dog, the king, you know" "that's a small list" "i'm accepting new applications all the time" "who has applied" "well this one is from a 'resistance leadour'" "huh i didn't think her the type" "you know her? should i accept?" "i don't think you'll have a choice" "huh?" "try rejecting it" Victorrhea moves to reject the application, but it resists her rejections. "what." "yeah she does this sort of thing" "fine i'll approve it" Victorrhea gets out her approval stamp, but the application also resists her approval. "okay, this is just silly" "just move on to the next one if she's going to be that way" "okay the next one is from an 'emma lynn'" "that name sounds familiar" "too familiar; it reminds me of someone who i do not want to be reminded of" Victorrhea rejects the application. "next up is from michelle" "i thought she was already on the list" "i guess it never hurts to be thorough" Victorrhea approves the application, and Michelle enters the room. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 058: Approval Process [Victorrhea]
"hey vic how's the approval process coming" "i got this one application from a 'bonnie masterson' but this handwriting is clearly from a sioby" "yeah, she does that" "is there any female you don't know" "if there is, i hope to correct that" "i am going to reject this application because sioby is clearly in denial of her actual self" "fair, i suppose" "if she sends another application as 'sioby masterson' i'll accept it" "what if she goes for 'siobhan masterson'" "i'd allow it" "who's next" "your bodyguard wants vent access so she can resume covering you from the vents" "she likes to do that" "also she wants me to authorise her to make the vents bigger to account for her ample bosom" "it's one of her best features" "i'll allow it" Victorrhea accepts the application, and hammering is immediately heard from the vents. "she already had the materials, it seems" "grace is nothing if not prepared" "next up is uh michelle again" "she always did like filling out applications" Victorrhea approves the application, and Michelle falls out of the vents. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Special Agent Grace missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 059: Apology Tour [Jezzie]
"okay jakey my next apology is to that vampire girl you've been hanging around for the last twenty years" "we have an unbreakable bond forged by both our love of the classic film snake on a plane, and our hatred of the worst sequel of all time, snakes on a plane" "how can it be the worst sequel of all time if all time hasn't happened yet" "it is physically impossible to make a film worse than snakes on a plane; it failed on every conceivable level as both a sequel and a standalone film" "if i were still evil, i'd take that as a challenge and make 3v3n mor3 snak3s on a plan3, and NOT cast samuel l jackson in the lead role" "you monster" "luckily for you, and the world of cinema, i am no longer evil and will instead create snake on a plane 2: black mamba" "i don't know, i've been burned before" "i'll get tom cruise to fly the plane" "..." "..." "i don't need it" "you sure?" "i don't need it" "hmm" "i definitely don't need it" Jakey begins to breathe harder and harder until Michelle slaps him upside the head. "of course you need it; you need it as much as i need you to take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing of Beauty (2026)   A Thing of Beauty (2026) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2023 11:00 pm

Mission 060: It's Too Late [Jezzie]
"so jezzie how'd apologising to gwendo go" "oh right that; let's go do that" Jezzie snaps her fingers and she and Jakey appear in Gwendolyn's apartment. "leave me alone jezzie you're not the boss of me any more" "i know; i came to apologise" "for what? there are many things i'd like you to apologise for" "well i was thinking about that time you were craving some twizzlers and i swapped the packaging of the twizzlers and the red vines" "THAT WAS YOU?!" "yeah i'm sorry; at the time, watching you cry was hilarious, but i am a better person now and i deeply regret it" "sure, sure; here's the part where you replace all the twizzlers in my house with snakes or worse - red vines" "i am sorry that i damaged your trust so much; i will take my leave now" Jezzie teleports off to get some ice cream. "so do you think jezzie's really turned over a new leaf?" "she didn't immediately set off to create a worse movie than snakes on a plane when i told her of the emotional damage it caused me" "such a thing couldn't exist" "she said that if she were still evil, she could have done it" "i don't believe you" "3v3n mor3 snak3s on a plan3" "ugh, with the 3s and everything?" "and she wouldn't have cast sam jackson in the lead role" "SAMMY IS THE SOUL OF THE FILM!!!" "she said she'd have replaced him with shia labeouf" Gwendolyn begins to vomit. "thank you for the nightmares i will experience in the coming centuries" "no probalo" Michelle walks in and sets up a cardboard standee of Shia LaBeouf. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Gwendolyn missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing of Beauty (2026)   A Thing of Beauty (2026) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2023 11:00 pm

Mission 061: Slightly Depressing [Hayden]
"hey hayden did you know that your own mother doesn't remember who you are" "yeah it's a bit of a drag but i've got bigger problems; eleatrice has asked me to broker a long-term meal deal with phillip retzel's baked goods" "so she really likes pretzels i take it" "what? no, phillip retzel's baked goods is known for its croissants" "but how are its pretzels" "huh? they don't serve pretzels; why would you assume that?" "phillip retzel; p. retzel" "i don't get it" "p. retzel sounds just like 'pretzel'" "oh, weird coincidence i guess; you're a bit of an odd duck for noticing that off-hand" "how could you not?!" "regardless, or irregardless if you'd prefer, eleatrice wants some croissants and i need to broker a deal here" "okay what's the problem" "phillip retzel died forty years ago and became a vampire" "so?" "vampires and ghosts are natural rivals!!! like snakes and mongeese" "just pretend to be a poltergeist instead" "that could work" Hayden flies through the wall, and shortly returns. "worked like a charm" "so any other errands?" "next eleatrice wants me to broker a deal with carl roissant to get access to his famous pretzels; i figured you'd enjoy that one due to your apparent obsession with them" Just then, Michelle walks up and hands Jakey a pretzel. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Eleatrice missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 062: Recruitment [Wynne]
"what's up wynne" "both eleatrice and lilith are trying to recruit me to join their respective cabinets" "what would that entail" "i'd be in charge of all wind-related emergencies that befall the nation, and likely in charge of causing wind-releated emergencies in the other nation" "so it really comes down to this: how much do you like goblins" "not a fan" "so choose eleatrice" "but lilith named a day after me" "no she didn't; that's just a coincidence" "yeah but she gave me the legal right to claim she named it after me" "maybe eleatrice will name a highway after you" "oh yeah they've been working on a highway to hell for a while now; maybe it'll be finished soon; maybe i can start a bidding war between the two" "that could backfire and they'd just hire like a ceiling fan or something" "true" "maybe you could clone yourself and do both" "cloning demonesses has been illegal since the tri-jezzie incident of 1432" "what happened" "three jezzies existed at once and they ended up getting an entire country's populace to commit suicide at the same time" "rough" "but maybe i could take both jobs anyway and hire stand-ins to cover for me until my actual abilities are needed" "that's a terrible idea; you should do it" Michelle comes in, dressed as Wynne. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Lilith missions/Jezzie missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 063: Understudies [Wynne]
"okay i have taken your bad advice and hired two assistant stand-ins to cover for me while i work two conflicting jobs; these two will radio me if i am needed" "who'd you get" "i chose two wights; wights are notoriously hard-working and won't take any shit from my employers" "nice, akari and brooke?" "yeah how'd you know" "it's a very small world" "so it is" Wynne gets on her radio. "wynne alpha, do you copy" "yes but why are you calling me 'wynne alpha' in my secret earpiece instead of my actual name" "come on, it's part of the process; we need codenames" "can my codename just be akari" "no" Akari begins to deeply regret signing on, and it's only been ten minutes. "so what has eleatrice asked you to do" "nothing, she just didn't want lilith to hire you" "sweet; over and out" Wynne dials up the next number. "wynne beta, do you copy" "my name is brooke" "but your codename is wynne beta; focus" "whatever" "what has lilith asked you to do" "change lightbulbs, mostly; the goblins can't reach them" "nice; keep up the good work" Wynne sits back in her recliner. "this is the life" "won't the other demonesses be really mad when they find out" "nah, this is typical demoness behaviour; we're always up to some trick or other" "if you say so" Michelle hands Wynne a drink with a little umbrella. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Akari missions/Brooke missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 064: Validation [Candice]
"thank you for destroying that demoness's house jakey" "any time" "you saved me so much money; i almost fell for that magnesium-coated bismuth support beam scam" "i'm surprised you of all people were in danger" "i'm always on the lookout for newer and better building materials; sure, poplar is the best wood we know of, but what if we discover a new type of wood? i'm not clinging to tradition for no reason here; i want to design buildings that will still be standing no matter how many big titty girls climb on the roof" "but surely the future will design girls with bigger and bigger titties" "that is exactly why i am so vigilant; tomorrow i've got an appointment to talk about bismuth-coated magnesium support beams" "you think reversing the metals will make it work?" "we'll never know unless we try" A loud banging noise comes from Candice's roof. It is Michelle, trying to collapse this house as well. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 065: Weighed Down [Valerie]
"hey valerie what's up" "i-i'm just weighing d-down these c-corpses" "scared they'll float away again?" "a-again? h-how'd you know" "well you wouldn't be doing something like this without a prior precedent" "o-oh th-that makes sense" Jakey wipes the sweat off his brow as Violet drops off a busload of corpses, all wearing lead vests. "okay where did you get all of these corpses" "they weren't corpses when i picked them up; i accidentally drove through a mustard gas testing facility" "how are you not dead then" "i held my breath" "fair enough" Violet drives off to pick up her next load of passengers, hoping that these ones won't become corpses. Michelle claws her way out of the pile of corpses. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 066: Mustering Up Some Bluster [Resistance Leadour]
"hey ressie what's with the oxygen tank" "it's not oxygen, it's mustard gas" "you're inhaling mustard gas?" "yes, and resisting its effects" "of course" "i've got to say, it's not as difficult as i'd imagined and hoped" "really?" "yeah, take a whiff" "no thanks" "come on, i'll resist your death and everything" "no thanks" "spoilsport" Michelle takes a huge whiff of the mustard gas, but her death is resisted. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 067: Earning Your Stripes [Siobhan]
"hello, miss siobhan masterson? my name is jezzie, former queen of hell" "hello jezzie; please, call me bonnie" "about that: i am here to apologise for my misdeed toward you" "huh?" "your parents wanted to name you bonnie, but i told them that that is a nickname for siobhan, and they decided to name you siobhan so you'd have an official adult name later in life" "so without you, everyone would just call me bonnie instead of sioby?" "most likely, as that would be your name; however, it wouldn't have stopped you from looking like a sioby" "ah well that's fine; i'd rather earn the name bonnie anyway" "really?" "half the fun is the chase" "all right, see you later then sioby" Jezzie teleports away for some ice cream. "you took that rather well" "my entire life has been defined by the quest to be called bonnie; taking that away would change me fundamentally and make me a complacent bonnie rather than an inspiration to all people who want a different diminutive of their names" "like a jennifer who wants to be referred to as 'niffy'" "exactly; i strive to become bonnie to inspire the niffys of the world" Michelle walks up wearing a nametag that says 'my name is NOT chelly'. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 068: Crime of the Century [Siobhan]
"jakey you've got to help me" "has someone finally realised you're the notorious thief that's been stealing everything" "no, this time i didn't even steal anything" "why are you in such a frenzied state then" "i downloaded a videogame ROM file and now everyone is dogpiling me!!! pen10 games has sent their ninja assassins after me!!!" "you didn't pirate their new game, the fable of felicity: sobs of the dutchy, did you?!" "yeah" "oh god get away from me" "huh?" "i refuse to be an accessory to this" "you've helped me steal priceless works of art and you're bailing on me because of a videogame?" "this is serious business sioby; you can steal all the mona lisas you want, but pirating the newest pen10 games release?! i don't want to be run out of town on a rail" "fine i'll just wait here and die horribly then" "don't be such a baby; just use a time machine to stop yourself from pirating the game; i'll give you the $70 for it" "videogames are $70 now?! what the fuck when did that happen" "sioby, focus" "fine fine" Siobhan leaves and returns a moment later. "how did it go" "it was hard to convince past me to pay $70 for a videogame" "as it should be; no one should be okay with that" Michelle walks up and hands Jakey $70. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing of Beauty (2026)   A Thing of Beauty (2026) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2023 11:01 pm

Mission 069: Some of the Time [Alison]
"hey alison how's that chocolate bar coming along" "i'm about a quarter of the way through it" "amazing self-control; that would have been gone in seconds if it was mine" "i simply enjoy it on a different level; every molecule of chocolate gets its time and is appreciated on its own" "are the individual molecules really that different" "oh yes; i am actually painting the chocolate bar in question as i eat each molecule" Alison gestures toward a quarter-finished painting of a chocolate bar. "and let me guess: you mix each molecule of colour one at a time" "obviously; i'm striving for accuracy" Michelle walks in and presents her own painting of a whole chocolate bar, painted entirely from memory twelve years after eating it. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing of Beauty (2026)   A Thing of Beauty (2026) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2023 11:01 pm

Mission 070: Round and Round [Violet]
"so violet i need to ask: what's with the bus" "well my old strategy for getting scoops was to hide in a trash can and wait for something to happen, but people kept mistaking my decoy trash can for a real one and i was getting a lot less scoops than i'd hoped so i decided to try a different tactic" "you bought a bus?" "as a busdriver, or 'bussie' as we are called-" "no one calls busdrivers that" "AS A BUSSIE, i overhear a lot of scoops every day; far more than i did as a trash can" "such as?" "did you know that jennifer has a crush on bradley?!" "i don't know who either of those people are" "and jennifer is upset that bradley keeps calling her 'jenny' when she prefers 'niffy'" "the eternal struggle" "yeah, this is the best idea i've ever had; the only problem is that i didn't have it earlier" "so you're content in your new career as a busdriver" "bussie" "i'm not saying that" "i understand that you are intimidated by a big shot bussie like me, always bussin' as i do" "please don't say that either" Michelle disembarks from Violet's bus. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 071: Swish, Swish, Swish [Violet]
"so who did you bus around today violet" "please, when i wear this uniform, call me bussie" "no" "fine i'll use an advanced artificial intelligence that i plugged your voice into to make you say it" "i don't consent to that" "your voice is not copyrighted, you have no legal claim to stop me" Violet begins playing around with her phone. Jakey motions for Grace to take the shot, and a tranquiliser dart is plunged into Violet's neck. "oh you fucker" Violet collapses, and Jakey grabs her phone and deletes the AI of his voice. "torch the bus" "on it" Grace lights one of her standard-issue Canadian government molotov cocktails and throws it at the bus, igniting it. Michelle exits the bus, having been awoken from her nap by the molotov cocktail. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 072: All Through the Town [Violet]
"jakey someone destroyed my bus!!!" "oh gee i wonder who could have done such a thing" "i called up the inspection agency and they will take a look at it" Just then and right on cue, the inspector shows up. "BUS INSPECTION" "oh boy" "my name is ruth barlow, i'm with the inspection board" "wait isn't this a conflict of interest? you're cousins" "it doesn't conflict with my interests" Ruth begins browsing the bus up and down and writing notes. Apparently, she has already figured out that it was destroyed by a Canadian government-issue molotov cocktail. Jakey slips her a crisp fiver. "BRIBE INSPECTION" "do you have to be so loud about it" "this fiver is the most crisp i've ever seen; your bribe passes" Ruth pockets the fiver and returns to her cousin, Violet. "this bus was destroyed by a freak lightning strike" "oh goddammit i always hated lightning; i'm going to my congressman to make a law against it" "good luck when the queen of hell is a major lightning lobbyist" "always discriminating against us bussies" "and i am going to have to revoke your right to call yourself that, as you now are busless" "this day just keeps getting worse" Violet stomps off, no longer bussin'. Michelle slips Jakey a soggy fiver. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Ruth missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 073: Emergency Lockdown [Amber]
"hey amber why are all of your buses booted" "i bought some police-issue boots because that violet girl keeps trying to steal them" Amber's phone rings, and she puts it on speaker. "you can't keep me from the buses for long amber; i was born for the bussie life and i will once again be bussin'" "jakey do you do contract killings" "i haven't before, but now seems like a good time to start" "i asked sophia to do it, but she says she doesn't kill busdrivers-" "BUSSIES" "BUSDRIVERS for the service they do to humanity" "she'd probably make an exception if she actually met violet" "just like i'm hoping you'll make an exception to your rule against killing cute girls like you did when you killed your wife" "i prefer to call her 'the queen of hell' in that context" "i'm sure you do" Michelle walks in and places a stack of Violet's Bussie Union 502 fliers on Amber's desk. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Violet missions/Sophia missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 074: Depot of Sadness [Jean]
"hey jean how's genie-ing going for you" "i am regretting that time i solved the bus dilemma for that violet girl" "is she asking for your help with her current bus dilemma?" "yes, i'm not a bus depot; she can't come to me for all of her bus-related problems" "she's out of control" "and i imagine you had nothing to do with that" "she was directing it toward me so i fixed that issue and caused her to target several other people instead" "well thanks for that" "any time" "i am considering launching her into a volcano until she learns to behave" "that seems like a popular solution to problems around here" "it's extremely effective" "well go ahead" Violet appears, right on cue. "jean i'm back to further discuss my bussin' problems" "i'm sure you are" Jean teleports Violet into a volcano, right next to Background Goblin #4, who offers her some gum. "problem solved" "i wish i'd thought of it" Michelle walks in, molten lava dripping off of her clothes. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 075: The Benefits of Big Government [Special Agent Grace]
"grace what's the news in canada" "after the recent incidents with violet, the canadian government has completely banned buses" "good, cheapskates will have to buy their own cars now" "and they are also looking at banning taxicabs and ride-sharing services" "god bless that country i rarely go to" "clowns have been detained for refusing to stop use of their clown car technology, which is basically a small bus" "did any of our agents get hurt detaining them" "a few slipped on banana peels and got sprayed with boutineers but they are recovering" "good" "and finally your sister has been looking for you; i think she wants you to take her home" "that does sound like her" Michelle climbs up out of a manhole. "take me home"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thing of Beauty (2026)   A Thing of Beauty (2026) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thing of Beauty (2026)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next