ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Christmas Special 2022

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13942
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Christmas Special 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Special 2022   Christmas Special 2022 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2022 2:56 am

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL:
"merry christmas everybody, it's time to open presents" "wait, this is the presents holiday? i thought we gave presents on st. patrick's day" "no, i'm pretty sure christmas is the presents holiday" "uh brb" Bran zips off to the store. "anyway, we'll just start without him" "sounds good" "okay taylor this is a present from me to you" Jakey hands Taylor a present, which Taylor tears into without pause. "it's a copy of my novel!!!" "what a coincidence; i also got you a copy of your novel, signed by the author" "oh boy" Jakey opens his present to find a signed copy of his own novel. "i will cherish it forever; i always wanted the author's signature on a copy of his book, which will go well next to my copy signed by the publishing company's janitor" "please stop bragging about that; christmas is not a time for this raging jealousy i feel in my bones" "oh sorry i got excited" "it's fine" Bran busts down the door, presents in hand. "here you go taylor, a present from me; i thought long and hard about it all year" "i'll bet" Taylor opens his package to find a toothbrush. "oh nice i've been wanting one of these but they're just so expensive" Taylor uses the toothbrush to brush his hair. "i love how the tininess of this hairbrush allows me to pay attention to each individual strand" "as god intended"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Christmas Special 2022
Page 1 of 1