ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

A.L. Noire (season 32)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

A.L. Noire (season 32) Empty
PostSubject: A.L. Noire (season 32)   A.L. Noire (season 32) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 3:52 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
Life is like a box of chocolates; some of it is great, some of it is shitty, and some of it you're allergic to, but there's no way to find out what's what unless you dive in face-first. As a detective, it's my duty to both dive in face-first myself, and clean up after others who did the same. "okay here's what we know: there is only one entrance to this windowless room, and the door was locked" "okay" "additionally, there were guards posted in front of the door, and they didn't see anything happen" "makes sense" "and finally, this man was alone inside the room and is now covered in around fifty stab wounds (give or take)" "well the obvious answer is that we've got a time-traveller here" "excuse me?" "yeah think about it; the killer parks his time machine in this room while it is unguarded, either in the past or the future, and then heads forward/backward in time until the exact time of the murder, kills the guy, then heads straight back to his own time" "it's the perfect crime" "so i want you to round up as many interns as you can, and have each of them stake out this room at different time periods for as long as it takes" "yes sir!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.L. Noire (season 32)   A.L. Noire (season 32) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 3:52 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"report" "two officers have reported time machines being spotted in the location; one in the wild west and the other in what he called 'neo alabama'" "good work; i'm off to the wild west" I adjusted my hat, and hopped into my personal time machine. The Wild West was my favourite period of Alabamanian history, and I'm happy for any excuse to revisit it. The time machine buzzed and hummed as it sailed through the time stream, and I eventually ended up beside myself, literally. "hello sheriff antony" "hello sheriff antony" "nice weather we're having" "it sure is pal" I tipped my hat, and past me did the same, then I headed for the site. The time machine laid inside the blacksmith's shop, and a woman with strangely-coloured eyes and a glowing suit stood before me. "so this is when back to the future part iii was filmed!!!" "this is what" "oh nothing pay me no mind sheriff" The woman put on a cowboy hat, a vest, and a pair of chaps and began to stroll around town. While she was acting suspicious, I could tell that she was just a time tourist, and not our killer.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.L. Noire (season 32)   A.L. Noire (season 32) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 3:52 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
Neo Alabama: the future. If you'd told me in the Middle Ages that eventually we'd have things like automatic firearms, automobiles, and automated teller machines, I would have been confused at what a machine could possibly tell you, if you'd have to program it yourself. Who knows what wonders the future holds? Tempted as I was to tour the streets of the future, I had a job to do. "hey you" "who me?" "yes you; what's up with the time machine" "it's uh for my commute you see" "ah when are you commuting to" "the 20th century" "ah yes a grand time for all; what's your job" "assassin" "really?" "uh no that was a joke actually i am actually a um hired killer" "isn't that the same thing" "DAMMIT" "okay buddy you're coming with me; you have the right to remain silent, so on and so on"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.L. Noire (season 32)   A.L. Noire (season 32) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.L. Noire (season 32)
Page 1 of 1