ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13931
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9) Empty
PostSubject: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:20 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"yo shopkeepour what is up my dog" "LOC I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU" Shopkeepour grabs a blue piece of paper from his desk. "loc there is an important new prototype being developed inside the pentagon itself" "oh will this help me finally achieve my dreams that i've held since i was a little boy" "sure" "oh boy" "here take this; it will help your infiltration" Shopkeepour hands Loc the jetpack, and Loc straps it on and blasts off for the Pentagon.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:20 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"shopkeepour this is loc i am at the infiltration point" "cool but um clear this channel i am going to be courting an attactive lady on it in a few minutes" "oh roger" "roger is a boy's name you donut" Loc clears off of the channel, and begins rapelling into the ventilation system that runs to the secret labs underneath the Pentagon. "ah yes WITH THIS MIXTURE I HAVE CREATED, we, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, will remain unsurpassed!!!" "dude do you have to do that every time" "yeah it was funny the first time but after fifteen weeks straight it's gotten kind of old" While the Pentagon's agents are arguing, Loc swoops in to grab the mixture and leaves before anyone knows he'd been there.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:20 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"shopkeepour i have acquired for you the government project" "finally i've been dying for a good cup of" Shopkeepour takes the mixture from Loc, and from it, pours himself a cup of coffee. "..." "ah that's the stuff" "you had me break into a secret government lab to steal you a pot of coffee?" "i was out" "you couldn't have just asked me to go to the store and buy you some folgers?" "see that's exactly it; if i had sent you to the store you would have gotten me folgers instead of maxwell house, the superior blend" "m-MAXWELL HOUSE?! dude what the fuck i thought you were cool" "i am; it is you who is not cool" "WHAT you take that back" "not about to take back the truth" Steam begins to pour from Loc's head, as his face gets redder and redder. "i am not going to take this lying down; when next we meet, it shall be on the fields of BATTLE" "looking forward to it"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

EPYSODE FOUR:
"all right men; this is what all your training was for" "i thought all of our training was in case your nextdoor neighbour decided to steal your lawn gnomes again" "the training can be for two separate things" "okay" "now, we must defeat shopkeepour's army and force him t-" A gunshot rings out, and blood pours forth from Shopkeepour's head. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK" "i took the shot; we just won" Loc looks through his binoculars, seeing that Harvey indeed popped Shopkeepour right between the eyes, killing him. "well i guess it'll do" Loc walks off, dejected that he did not get to ride into battle upon his silver steed and shout war cries to his troops,  so that attractive ladies could see him and say "that man is very good at improving morale; i should have sexual relations with him". "sigh maybe next time"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

EPYSODE FIVE:
"what happened shopkeepour; we were tight; you were my DOG" Loc sets down a picture on Shopkeepour's desk, and goes quiet. Loc hears banging coming from beside him. "huh?" Loc opens the closet door, and finds Shopkeepour, tied up and gagged. "sh-SHOPKEEPOUR?!" Loc removes the gag. "yeah, it's me" "dude what the fuck harvey just shot you dead" "oh that wasn't me; that was my cousin impersonatour" "oh" "i am glad that you at least partially saw through his ruse and defeated him on the fields of battle" "yes, i am excellent at partial understanding" "man i could really go for a nice hot cup of folgers right about now" "so could i, my friend; so could i"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 9)
Page 1 of 1