ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 6) Empty
PostSubject: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 6)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 6) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 4:06 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"okay loc this is it; this is what you've been TRAINING FOR" "the pancake-eating contest at the ihop?!" "no, the other thing" "uh that's all i've trained for dude" "oh right i forgot; i have been hypnotising you and making you train for this event for weeks now" "oh okay" "so grab a bike and get pedalling!!!" "on it" Loc hops onto a bicycle and lines up at the starting gate. "on your mark, get set" "..." "..." "..." "begin" Loc rockets out of the starting gate ahead of everyone else, for everything rides on this race. Loc's friends, family, and even Michelle are all watching, and he cannot let them down. The spirit of the world's greatest cyclist flies over to Loc to help, but is taken aback when he realises that he can't do anything to help. Loc is powering his bicycle by sheer force of will; Loc's drive and need to win have transformed him into a cyclist even greater than the spirit. A single ectoplasmic tear streams down the spirit's face, in sheer awe of the bicyclery he is witnessing. Anyone else watching may just think "wow he's really good", but the spirit knows that it goes deeper than that; deeper than anyone without a PhD in bicycling could know. Loc pedals hard and reaches the finish line far ahead of anyone else. "CONGRATULATION YOU WON" "where's my prize" The race coordinator points his finger to Loc's heart. "gaaaaaaaaaaaay"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 6)
Page 1 of 1