ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

New Year's Day Special 2017

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13931
Registration date : 2007-12-29

New Year's Day Special 2017 Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Day Special 2017   New Year's Day Special 2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 5:03 am

NEW YEAR'S DAY SPECIAL AND SHIT:
"yo jakey have you made a resolution for the new year" "nah i like the government the way it is" "no that's not-" "VIVA" The wall is knocked down, sending Jakey and Bran flying. "RESOLUTION" "OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT" "RING IN THE NEW YEAR" "WATCH THE BALL DROP" The entire B-list charges the throne, and Bendik takes a seat on it. "hey that's mine" "not any more; we overthrew your grovernment for our new year's resolution" "THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT YEAR" "yes, WE will be the ones who star in rpgboot xvi!!!" "uh xvi already came out" "fuck i can't keep track of all this shit" "XVII THEN" "this isn't good" "don't worry k.b. i called the sheriff" Right on cue, Sheriff Antony struts into the castle. "i'm going to have to ask you to get off of the throne" "no it's mine i resolutioned the country for new year's so it's mine now" "oh okay; carry on then" Sheriff Antony walks off with his hands in his pockets, whistling badly. "well that was pointless" "guess we've lost" "HAHA YES; WE WILL NOW BE TAKING ON ALL OF YOUR TRADITIONS, INCLUDING FIGHTING A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT"
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Brucie launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Cale leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight with a barrage of arrows. Cale leaps off, and Bendik runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Svart leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Orange and Max Schoonen as they play Strip Parcheesi. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Orange runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of electricity. Electricity shoots from Orange's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job orange" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

New Year's Day Special 2017
Page 1 of 1