ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably   Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:55 pm

While we don't actually know what the next mainline Pokémon game will be, we have some details on new forms and such.

First, I have to make sure everyone is acquainted with Zygarde. Presumably, Zygarde is the third legendary, a la Rayquaza, Giratina, and Kyurem.

Default Zygarde (the one you can catch right now on an X/Y cartridge) is apparently the "50% form", whatever that means.
We've been waiting for over a month to find out what Zygote actually was, and he's called "Zygarde Core", and is basically what is controlling all the different Zygarde forms.
Then we have his new "10% form", which is a dog.
And his final form is his "100% form", which is the pope.
All forms are Ground/Dragon to my knowledge.

Then we have a new form for Greninja, which might be his Mega, but probably not. All the other Megas for multi-stage Pokémon incorporate design elements from their prevolutions, so you'd expect Mega Greninja to have, like, bubbles.
The magazine specifically mentions Ash, as well.

i think this all sounds STUPID
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably   Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Isn't it in both X and Y that the legendary guy is in like an egg form that needs to be hatched by some magical power? I guess going down the egg route....zygotes make sense. And since one is life and one is death, i guess pre-life makes sense a bit too, although a bit odd.
The final form thing looks really weird. Like a big evil boss guy in any RPG.

Maybe the next game can used as a substitution for sex ed classes in schools.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably   Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:20 pm

I think Zygarde is just kind of there. I haven't bothered to catch him, though, so who knows
Zygarde is supposed to monitor the balance between life and death, which is pretty much what Rayquaza did for Groudon and Kyogre.

xerneas and kyogre are both blue
yveltal and groudon are both red
xerneas has a type advantage over yveltal
kyogre has a type advantage over groudon
zygarde and rayquaza are both green dragon-types that watch over the other two in the trio
HOENN CONFIRMED
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Adventure is more than a
Tunnel Snakes rule!
Adventure is more than a

Male
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably   Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 8:58 am

Zygarde is the second missed opportunity at a bug/dragon typing, the first being Flygon. I stumbled upon him by chance and caught him at that point, but I never bothered to use him. Iirc, his signature move is kind of underwhelming, and there is nothing really exciting about him. At least Giratina had a cool typing, and Rayquaza was generally a cool Pokémon. I feel like them reusing this whole third superior legendary for the third game needs something new to be exciting. It sounds lame from what we know, but I'll give them the benefit of doubt and so on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably   Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Z/X2+Y2 probably
Page 1 of 1