ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:16 pm

i ransack the shit out of it
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:20 pm

i am a go getter so i say charm those mates with my dashing good looks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:57 am

vert: you and Sheriff Antony ransack for hours on end, with Sheriff Antony letting Sheriff Antony's Horse loose on some of the electronic equipment. You all gain +10 ransacking. Amongst the wreckage is large amounts of SCRAP METAL, Catarangs, catnip and saltwater taffy. Catman returns to find his lair ransacked the fuck out of, and bursts into tears, "guys wtf you're totally not cool" how do you respond

le yellow: this causes the other inmates see the error of their ways and they are all let out for good behaviour. you however still have another 29 years, 11 months and 29 days to serve. however, freeing 399 inmates at once is almost certain to cause DISTRACTIONS the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 991626 what do you do

Last edited by Shreddventure on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 am

Use the skills I learned from Assasin's Creed to blend in and escape.

however, I will do it in a slightly different away so as to not commit COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 991626
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:02 am

You put your skills from Ossossin's Crood into action and use your bird-that-looks-like-an-eagle-but-might-be-a-hawk-or-something vision to see that there are NO GUARDS AROUND the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 991626 you hop skip and jump up flights of stairs tittering at their negligence when all of a sudden you are met by THE WARDEN and he doesn't look pleased
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 am

i promise to get him the diamonds if he lets me out of the prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:06 am

He finds it impossible to refuse the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 828944

He offers to accompany you on the journey as you may meet INDESCRIBABLE FOES that tremble in the wake of his WARDEN VISION
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:09 am

wow i am both flattered and awestruck that sir warden would want to accompany me

I ask him what he has in his pockets, as anyone in my position would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 am

He says he is carrying 20 pounds, a taser and locker keys
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:18 am

oh boy let's go see what we can open with locker keys mmmm hope there's some hot goodness in those LOCKERS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:22 am

in the locker you find a hat (approximately four feet in height with red and white horizontal stripes), a tome of necromancy and a dimensional portal. this kickstarts the SQUAD NAME ENTRY SCREEN you have a 40000000000000000000 character limit.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:25 am

SQUAD OF LOVR

oh wait no i meant love noooooooo
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:34 am

i say "wtf man i totally am take that back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:38 am

yollow: TOO LATE the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 991626

The Warden's Stats:

Items: Nightstick, Taser, Twenty pounds, Locker keys (used)

Abilities: WARDEN VISION, "no u" (Melee Boost)

Yellow's Stats:

Items: Mascara, 500 pounds, Prison Jumpsuit

Abilities: bird-that-looks-like-an-eagle-but-might-be-a-hawk-or-something vision, Groovalicious Groove, Acrobatics

WHERE NOW the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 991626

g: he replies "no u" and pulls out some cat-grenades
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 am

didn't I take the tome of necromancy from that locker? this is an outrage the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 991626

also, I suppose I should find new clothes so as to not raise suspicion
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:24 pm

i disarm catman with my catarangs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:52 pm

y-man: you acquire the Tome of Necromancy, and can use your one free spell slot with one of the SPELLS FROM INSIDE if you so choose. you leave the prison accompanied by sir The Warden in search of new clothes, and you find a thrift store nearby that fit to burst with Dragonforge-branded clothing. It is all priced at 30 POUNDS AN ITEM the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 991626

g-friend: a catarang accidentally slices Catman's head clean of his body. Catman is dead santa
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:54 pm

i ransack catman's corpse for catartefacts and catitems
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:56 pm

i will buy one pair of Dragonforge Assless Chaps and one Dragonforge Cowboy Hat and call it a day.

also, I will choose the spell "REANIMATE DINOSAURS"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 pm

go go gadget green: you discover a Cat-heart, Cat-entrails, and a Dimensional Portal!

also a bomb the place is rigged to blow for some reason there's three wires one red one more red and one too red for you to comprehend

yippee ki-yellow: Your spell slot is taken up by the REANIMATE DINOSAURS spell. You hand over 60 pounds and take Dragonforge Assless Chaps and Dragonforge Cowboy Hat. You also realise that you're in Chernobyl. Hope you like radiation poisoning sunny
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 pm

radiation poisoning is my life
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:04 pm

i save the game
and then cut the wire that is too red for me to comprehend
if i cannot comprehend it it must be evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:04 pm

ye ye ye: you grow a tail.

goo goo dolls: the too-red-to-comprehend wire DEFUSES THE BOMB the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 991626

but by cutting this wire you TRIGGER ANOTHER BOMB for some reason that DETONATES right under the floor Sheriff Antony's Horse is standing on! Sheriff Antony screams "nooooooooo" and runs to try and rescue his trusty steed!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm

I flaunt my tail to my fellow chernobylans and hope that they accept me as a member of the community
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 pm

i equip him with the +1 cloak of -1 everything to give him -1 sadness
then i go get some food i'm hungry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3