ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Halloween Special 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13937
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Halloween Special 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Special 2012   Halloween Special 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:06 pm

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL AGAIN:
"OH FUCK LOOK AT ALL THIS CANDY" "I FUCKING LOVE CANDY" Jakey, Michelle, Sheriff Antony, Amiee :3, Bran, Taylor, and Tony sit down on the couch and begin to feast on candy. Suddenly, the doorbell rings. Jakey sighs. "i'll get it" Jakey opens the door to a small child wearing a princess costume. "TRICK OR TREAT" "what the fuck" "y-you're supposed to give me candy" "fuck off it's mine" Jakey slams the door on the small child's face. Jakey sits down and opens a Twix. The doorbell rings. "fuck it" Michelle gets up and opens the door to another small child wearing a lobster costume. "TRICK OR TREAT" "... what" "give me candy bro" "what no" Michelle shakes her head. "GET A JOB" Michelle chucks a chunk of concrete out the doorway, and slams the door. "when did children become beggars" "you too?!" "it's a fucking epidemic" Michelle sits down to enjoy a nice Crunch bar, when a loud, constant knocking is heard. "OPEN PLEASE IT'S ME EIF" Taylor heads to the door, and opens for Eif. Eif rushes in, hitting a wall. "what's wrong" "THERE ARE MONSTERS OUT THERE" Eif cringes. "TINY, CHILD-SIZED MONSTERS" "it's worse than you think" Michelle puts her hand on Eif's shoulder. "they're begging for candy" "WHAT" Eif clutches onto the giant bag of candy he just bought. "I GO TO WORK EVERY DAY AND USED MY MONEY TO BUY THIS CANDY" A single tear streams down Eif's face. "it's mine" The bag of candy pops, its contents spilling all over the floor. "is this hell" The doorbell rings a third time. "OH NO" Jakey grabs a sportsball bat, and heads to the door. "TRICK OR TR-" Jakey begins hitting a small child wearing a costume based on the hit television series, Me and My HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Parcheesi. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Jakey runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of electricity. Electricity shoots from Jakey's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job jakey" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Halloween Special 2012
Page 1 of 1