ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:22 pm

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Black_and_White_Versions_2
Since they're both for normal DS, and will include Pokémon from all five generations(!), I'm getting it. Because I hate myself, mostly.
I've already decided on my team for round two against Unova (I haven't used any of them before):
Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 2eby5jo
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

wow, white kyurem is the worst Pokémon ever designed.

I don't know if i'll get it, but the idea of only a few old Pokémon with the new reminds me of a ruby/sapphire type game.
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:01 am

>sequel to the worst Pokémon game

noo
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:54 am

Ruby/Sapphire probably had the best mix. It had some standbys and some guys who got ignored in their own generation (Slugma, Skarmoury), but the focus was on a new adventure. Platinum was also great in that regard.
Black/White tried too hard to say "HERE is our game". The worst part? Half the new Pokémon were awful to begin with, or just retreads of old ground.
HEY LOOK IT'S THE BAT THAT'S IN EVERY CAVE
HEY LOOK IT'S THE SMALL THREE-STAGE EVOLUTION ROCK GUY THAT'S IN EVERY CAVE
HEY LOOK IT'S A TWO-STAGE EVOLUTION RAT GUY THAT APPEARS ON EARLY ROUTES
At least GSC, RSE, and DPP had the decency to just say "here's zubat again!!!" instead of painting him a different colour.

Area-wise, Unova was a mess. ENDLESS BRIDGES is one thing, but the areas tried way too hard to be unique. Wandering around a desert, making sure you don't miss items isn't fun; they should have learned that from Hoenn. Unova's is even bigger, though! Make Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh seem like a great idea.
All the water routes are optional in Unova, but Unova had just as much water as Hoenn (and much less interesting that Hoenn). Want to get Dennis?! Gotta go across shitloads of water! Hopefully, the region will be urbanised in B2W2.
And not being able to access half the region until you beat N? Awful. Terrible decision. Plus, the trainers there are overleveled as FUCK. Instead of being a progression, it's just a WALL. Grinding isn't fun. It's never been fun.

And finally! The rivals in BW were SHIT. Instead of being like "oh man time to take this fucker on again" (or "oh shit what the fuck wally"), you're like "NOT THESE PEOPLE AGAIN". They were annoying and were EVERYWHERE. Fuck that.

Oops. I thought the last post was saying B/W were good.
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:15 am

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:38 pm

pmsl
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:44 pm

so, how was this game? I've been replaying black and thinking of trying it out.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:17 pm

I've heard that it's much better than B/W. I only played through the first two gyms before the only computer I had that could use Desmume died, but I thought it was cool. If you've never tried out Lucario, you can get a Riolu pretty early. There's also Zubats.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:03 pm

woohoo

after playing through Soul Silver and then Black again, I realize old Pokémon would really enhance the game. Plus the whole tournament thing at the end seems cool, even if it is a little cheesy. It's on my birthday list.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:30 am

i have now picked up Black 2, i will comment on the game periodically woo

i have decided to use Pokémon i have never used before, which means Garbodor and Klink in my final team Wink
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:46 pm

I'm sorry for your loss.
You've used the best Gen V Pokémon, right?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:16 am

indeed not

since i'm using lucario this run, i'll have to use him next time Wink

(i usually plan on using him but find someone else to take my attention instead)

i've been kind of busy lately, but i manage to play here and there. I've only beaten the first gym and have riolu, water starter, and that dang cat.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:36 pm

this just in, the Pokestar Studios thing is outrageously cool.

however, i can see this getting old REAL fast.

also i beat the second gym leader and team plasma is way lamer in this version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2   Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
Page 1 of 1