ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13789
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II Empty
PostSubject: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:22 pm

CHAPTOUR ONE:
"oh fuck i love skydiving" "i'd definitely do it" "i wouldn't it's too dangerous" "but you're doing it right now" "0/10" "not even trolling" "oh goddammit" "well bye" Eif and Bran are carried off by a gust of wind. "life is okay sometimes" Jakey lands in the middle of the desert. "dude why are you eating that cactus" The man stands upright. "hello i am eric johnson and i will take you to your friends" "my what" "those guys who follow you around" "oh thanks"
The two walk through the jungle for hours and come across Eif and Bran playing strip Jenga with some dolphins. "oh eif graniee :3 called she wanted me to remind you to take your butt medicine" Eif stares at Jakey. "you know" Jakey blinks. "for your butt" "thanks" The dolphins snicker, and Jakey sits down to pull his block out of the Jenga tower. The tower falls over, and Jakey reluctantly takes off his shirt, revealing an indentical shirt underneath. "..." "..." "i like to be prepared"
"hey look a pit" "let's jump in as a prank" "wooh" The three jump into the pit. "oh sup amiee :3" "hello" "and look it's also tony" "hello" "and michelle as well" "hello" "oh look it's taylor hello taylor" "hello" "taylor do you think that it's time to fight A HARLEQUIN FOETUS CLONE" "all i know is my gut says... maybe" As it turns out, Taylor's gut feeling wasn't entirely inaccurate, as A HARLEQUIN FOETUS CLONE
Jakey grabs the harlequin foetus clone by the head, and drives his knee into its face, sending it staggering back. Eif backflips over the harlequin foetus clone, and stabs it in the chest. Eif kicks the harlequin foetus clone off of his sword, sending it flying through the air, where Bran kicks it higher into the air, chucking his sword into its head. Bran rolls out of the way, allowing Jakey to backflip and land on the harlequin foetus clone, pulling out the sword in its head. Jakey takes both swords and slices the harlequin foetus clone in half. "welp" "shouldn't we get some powers now" "we already got those" "but-" "fuck off" "hey look he was created by some guy called 'svart'" "could that be the same svart who burnt down the village?!" "..." "..." "THAT IS A STUPID IDEA AND YOU ARE STUPID FOR HAVING IT"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:23 pm

CHAPTOUR TWO:
"i love this dude but i'm too afraid to ask him out" "i love this chick but i'm too afraid to ask her out" "hmm" "SIDEQUEST TIME" Eif, Bran, and Jakey leap into the air and perform a tri-five. "hey bro want to go bowling" "oh fuck i love bowling" The two head bowling. "hey bitch want to go bowling" "oh fuck i love bowling" The two go bowling. "oh shit it's her" "oh shit it's him" The two not-lovers cover their heads. Bran, disguised as Bowly the Bowling Pin, calls out to the two, saying it's their turns. "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" "fuck my life" The two pick up bowling balls and roll them down the lane. The girl gets a strike, and the guy's ball bounces into the next lane over, getting a strike. "wow that was almost impressive" "i know a bit of my father's hero and awesome and great-looking rubbed off on me" The man fondly remembers his father, the man who ended the potato famine in Idaho. "eh i'd give you a 6/10 at best" "marry me" "okay" The two have a lavish bowling alley wedding, with Bran, still disguised as Bowly the Bowling Pin, being best man. The ringbearer presents the ring, and the two embrace A HARLEQUIN FOETUS CLONE
Jakey grabs the harlequin foetus clone by the head, and drives his knee into its face, sending it staggering back. Eif backflips over the harlequin foetus clone, and stabs it in the chest. Eif kicks the harlequin foetus clone off of his sword, sending it flying through the air, where Bran kicks it higher into the air, chucking his sword into its head. Bran rolls out of the way, allowing Jakey to backflip and land on the harlequin foetus clone, pulling out the sword in its head. Jakey takes both swords and slices the harlequin foetus clone in half. "welp" "shouldn't we get some powers now" "we already got those" "but-" "fuck off" "hey look he was created by some guy called 'svart'" "could that be the same svart who burnt down the village?!" "..." "..." "THAT IS A STUPID IDEA AND YOU ARE STUPID FOR HAVING IT"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:23 pm

CHAPTOUR THREE:
"hey bro" "agnew!!!" Agnew hits some baseballs. "someone's been attacking my baseball diamond and stealing my baseballs" "SIDEQUEST TIME" Eif, Bran, and Jakey leap into the air and perform a tri-five. The three camp out overnight while Agnew continues playing baseball. "and then he turned around and saw a man" "gasp not a man" Bran continues shoveling toasted marshmallows into his mouth, wide-eyed. "this man was no ordinary man however" "oh no" "this man had a disease which prevented him from not-slashing teens" "fuck fuck fuck" "the boy ran as fast as he could, but tripped on a log, falling face-first into the campfire" "fuck" "the man the-" A band of baseball rustlers comes up. "WHAT HAPPENED NEXT" "then the man said 'you're under arrest' as the man was actually a police officer who was on medication which allowed him to not-slash teens, and falling face-first into a campfire was illegal in montana" "foiled by the legal system again" "well bye" "bye" The baseball rustlers steal some baseballs. "wait no don't do that" The baseball rustlers sweat. "well he did tell us a great story" "yeah" "to make it up to you guys i'll join the adventuring party" "fuck off sheriff antony" "no" "fuck" Then A HARLEQUIN FOETUS CLONE
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR FOUR:
"hey it's me pete townshend" "fuck off pete townshend" "no" "fuck" "basically now you have to hand out the person of the eternity awards" "come on we totally know how that turns out" "it's not 2008 any more" "good point" They head to the awards show. "so like today we're like totally giving away this award" "cool" "on your keypads, vote for who you think should win between: A: eif, B: rolf harris, C: lady gaga, D: everyone in the entire world" They vote. "and the winner is... everyone in the entire world" "accepting for everyone in the entire world is JAKEY" Jakey makes a loop of the stage, circling back to the podium. "thanks or something" "wooh" "hooray" "to actually get the trophy however you need to best me in a game of STRIP BOGGLE" Eif slaps the Boggle game onto the podium. Jakey sweats, knowing that Eif is the reigning champion of Boggle. "you're on" The two Bogglers Boggle eachother to the point of being Boggled by the sheer idea of the Boggling that they're about to receive, but Jakey out-Boggles Eif in the end. Eif stands in the theatre, naked. "here is your reward, A HARLEQUIN FOETUS CLONE"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 pm

CHAPTOUR FIVE:
"oh hey look it's svart again" "hey svart" "hey guys" The nine friends sit down to watch Two-and-a-Half Men. Then Michelle's like "take me home"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh Forum RPG [Remake] II
Page 1 of 1