ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Effect and Cause

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13923
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Effect and Cause - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Effect and Cause   Effect and Cause - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 pm

CHAPTOUR TWENTY-THREE:
"HEY A PROTHEAN ARTEFACT IS HIDDEN ON THESSIA" "LET'S GOOOOOOOOO" They go. "where is it" "let's TOUCH EVERYTHING" "good idea" They touch everything, blowing up a statue. "sup bros" "oh hey" "oh hey prothean bro dude what's up" "the reapers are here" "lame" "i know right" "well that sucks i'd better get going" "NODON'T" "but there are uncool people around" "oh james i think he means you" "fuck off shepard" "no" "fuck" "Hey It's Me" "fuck off raiden" "No" "fuck" "Btw I'm Taking This" Raiden leaves with the prothean guy. "fuck my life"
"anderson they got away with the prothean dude" "oh that sucks btw i'm in london" "oh how is it" "i was born here you know" "what!!! why didn't you tell me before!!!" "must have slipped my mind"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Effect and Cause   Effect and Cause - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 pm

CHAPTOUR TWENTY-FOUR:
"HEY IT'S ME MIRANDA" "oh hey miranda how do you feel" "great" "great" "Hey Miranda Who Is My Daughter Fancy Meeting You Here; Your Sister And I Were Just Having Tea" "It Is Very Nice Tea" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Miranda shoves her father out a window. "i'm so sorry oriana" Miranda holds a gun up to Oriana's face, a single tear streaming down her face. "woah dude i was just kidding" "i hate you so much" Miranda and Oriana embrace. "WELL BYE" They leave. "crikey"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR TWENTY-FIVE:
"Shepard You're In My Chair" "fuck off tim" "No" "fuck" "Please Get Out Of My Chair" "i will never acquiesce to your demands!!!" "I'm Not Looking For A Dance Partner" "..." "..." "THAT MAKES NO SENSE" "Obtw While I Was Distracting You Raiden Made It To This Floor" "DAMN YOU TIM" "Hey Time For A Boss Fight" "fuck my life" "hey guys it's me the prothean bro where's javik" "we didn't purchase him" "fuck" "so um what's the catalyst" "the citadel" "..." "..." "welp"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR TWENTY-SIX:
"GOIN'" "STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE" "WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK AT HIM EVER" "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE'D DIE IF I DIDN'T" "THIS IS A BIOWARE GAME" "good point" "shepard i'm glad you're here i couldn't hold them off by myself" "glad to help" "shepard i have news which may shock and astound you" "lay it on me chief" "i was born in london" "crikey" "this is completely new to me"
"guys we've given a good fight and i just want to say when we die-" "IF we die" "WHEN we die, i want you to know it was an honour serving with all of you" "aw thanks co-" "except you james" "fuck off shepard" "no" "fuck"
"oh hey it's a giant reaper" "let's kill it" "I'd Rather You Didn't" "well tough" "Please I Have A Wife And Kids" "should have thought of that before coming to AMERICA" "shepard we're in london, where i was born" "news to me"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Effect and Cause   Effect and Cause - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm

CHAPTOUR TWENTY-SEVEN:
"Hello" "fuck off tim" "No" "fuck" "Why Would You Destroy The Reapers When You Can Control Them" "but what if you can't" "..." "..." "Well, Shit" Tim shoots himself in the head. "welp" Shepard opens the pod bay doors, and Admiral Hackett slides the crucible in, right to the top of the citadel. "well anderson, we had a good run" "yeah but shepard" "yeah" "i have a confession... i... was born in london" "WHAT" "shocking, i know" "get off me anderson" "no" Anderson dies. "fuck"
Shepard is raised to the top of the citadel. "how am i breathing in the vacuum of space" "I Created These Synthetics To Kill You Every So Often So That You Won't Be Killed By Synthetics" "..." "..." "could you say that again; i thought you said something retarded" "I Created These Synthetics To Ki-" "yeah that's what i thought you said; kid, go play in the sandbox while we adults clean up your mess" "No I Hate The Sandbox" "fuck off star child" "No" "fuck" "Tell You What, I'll Give You A Choice Of Three Endings, All Exactly The Same" "fuck my life"
"AND THAT WAS THE STORY OF SHEPARD" "fuck off grampa" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Effect and Cause   Effect and Cause - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Effect and Cause - Page 2 2cd7u4m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effect and Cause   Effect and Cause - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Effect and Cause
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2