ADVENTURE
HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

ADVENTURE

HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Share | 

My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MaxVenture
That's a sweet proud you've got there!

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite Band : Tool
Balls : Kumkwats
Jakey : He could be better
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Developer: EA

Well, I had better hopes.
I didnt play this much, mainly cause the game has bad preferences in options and all that stuff.
The story i dont give a fuck about, never had. Some bald guy is pissed at a guy with hair or something.
The controlls took me a while to get used to. Also EA's strategy games have pissed me off cause its just a race, okay sure you are supposed to be fast. but this is just bogus. NO ONE ever takes the time to make a second base with all the main buildings, and since you cant build your buildings anywhere on the map its so limited, AND THEN COMES THE WMD'S since you CANT and WONT make a second base in time your base will be destroyed for 75% within seconds.
Its way too much of a race i say, not really much for tactics.
4/10

tl;dr: For our next installment, lets just completely erase this whole base building thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES

Male
Number of posts : 368
Favourite Band : ICP!!! jugallos fo life im down wit da clown
Balls : Your face!
Jakey : not my face!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:22 pm

But the first Modern Warfare is worth the hype. All the other CODs aren't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:41 pm

I made a terrible mistaaaaaaaaaaake

i forgot games

quick summary

1 age of empires
2 age of empires 2 10/10
3 age of empires 3 7/10
4 amped 3 6/10
5 army of two 8/10
6 army of two 40th day 5/10
7 anno 1602 9/10
8 assassins creed 7/10
9 assassins creed 2 8/10
10 AC brotherhood 7/10
11 battlefield 3 7/10
12 bros in arms HH 6/10
13 borderlands 5/10
14 bulletstorm 6/10
15 call of duty 6/10
16 cod2 6/10
17 brute force 8/10
18 cod 4 6/10
19 cod 5 7/10
20 c&c 3 4/10

Im gonna do my missing a and b games soon but i wont start over damnit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock

Male
Number of posts : 1056
Favourite Band : nice guy
Balls : Fun to suckle on for hours and hours
Jakey : give me the diamonds
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 pm

only groovy men and women make mistakes

Wink

welcome to the club, sir grasshopper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:20 pm

resuming

Alien Swarm

Developer: Valve

ITS FREEEEEEE
Its 4 player co-op, this is MANDITORY you will not make it without 4 CAPABLE players
its quite a hard game, and even on normal, and than there is hard, very hard and insane difficulty. I wonder what neckbeard made the insane
story isssssss, ofcourse colony is overrun by aliens and you shoot them and then set of a bomb. the story is boring really.
theres hack sequences theres equipment. its alot like left 4 dead really.
theres only 1 campaign sequence of like 6 levels i think.
Its a top down shooter
6/10

tl;dr: Lets make a top down shooter! last one was billions of years ago! Besides Alien Breed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 millenium
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Alien vs predator (the recent one)

Developer: Rebellion

I hate the controlls i fucking hate them, i have the pc version, i blame that.
well theres 3 campaigns wich of i didnt finish any of.
Human campaign wich is a regular shooter with a motion sensor wich is just a pain in the bum going here and there doing stuff.
Predator campaign who has alot of weapons and such and a jetpack like thing. its fun but hes such a chore to find out the controlls with on the pc!
aliens! now this was the most fun. since ur fast and can climb walls and ceilings. sneaking up on the human pricks and devouring them. very fun.
Multiplayer i barely played. its a okay multiplayer idea as in 3 different teams go at it with different abilities. but i played the game too late to see its full servers.
5/10

tl;dr: theres no arnold in here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Amnesia: the Dark Descent

Developer: Frictional Games

This was my favourite naked for a while.
If played in the right setting (Alone, in the evening or night, headphones on. no or low light) this totally becomes a nice experience.
Now i hear people say ''its not scary'' or ''me and me mate played it''
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, DONT PLAY IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE IN THE ROOM! YOU SHIT!
This game is NOT made to let you ''win'' or to reach the goal. Its made for the experience, the scares, the story.
Just like ps3 games.
There are some nice pratical puzzles in there. I love those, makes you use ur head. Just think logical enough and not even too deep and you are making progress.
Now the problem with this game is, there is ZERO replayablity. there are 3 different endings but the game autosaves so you can load the latest save wich is at the end and try a different ending.
Also the autosave, you must NOT think about the autosave, once reality kicks in that you will return to a point not so far away when dead and the horrible monster is even GONE when you die, ruins the entire game.
If I want an experience like this again, They need to make a totally new game with a totally new story and new scare elements, wich will be hard. Lets hope frictional games make us something nice one day.
longest review. 8/10

tl;dr: But how do you shoot the monsters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:18 pm

APOX

developer: I got no fucking idea

Well, i just found this game randomly, hoping that it was fun.
Its a strategy game, one with horrible controls. One who ''tries something new''
The game is like based on modern day ish. In a fallout ish setting.
the resources are just vague, and i have no idea how this shit works. I barely played the game cause its rediculous.
The campaign is no campaign, its basicaly a tutorial.
2/10

tl;dr: ''We made a game'' ''great'' ''And we tried something NEW!'' *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Bioshock

Developer: 2K

Well, hmm I dont know.
Its one of those new things well it was back when it came out. A shooter with RPG elements. a linear story line where you can explore certain areas, but ofcourse no open world.
You got your guns, you got your plasmids, you got your tonics and away we goooo, doing things, what for?
I have no idea. i just dont know. I didnt finish the game cause it kept crashing (pc version).
The whole set up is pretty okay, but its all so the same ish. I couldnt help but find the game a chore to play.
There are no extras in this game.
5/10

tl;dr: Stargate Rapture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Bioshock 2

Developer: 2K

Well this was the first bioshock game i played. It was Fun.
You can use plasmids and guns at the same time wich is very handy.
The story could kiss my arse, i hated everyone even my own daughter. They all nag and nag and nag.
The story is alot more grim than the first game. The whole setup is more dark and grimmy.
The gameplay improved alot. Its easy to go around in this game and you wont find it as much as chore.
Fun weapons and fun plasmids give this game an edge.
Now the multiplayer, yes theres a multiplayer here. Its fresh! but its just a shooter with perks and plasmids.
I found myself using a shotgun and dash all the time. Just dash into someone he gets stumbled and then blast his face of.
However the multiplayer made me sooooo pissed off. the game is so fucking annoying really.
7/10

tl;dr: I think weve seen enough of people trying to get people to like the 50s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Directors cut

Developer: Revolution Software

POINT AND CLICK GAME. One of the best however not as good as the sequel. but this is indipendant of the second one review.
So what we got is. A nice story wich is manditory for point and click games. And ofcourse just like assassins creed its about the legend of the templars and all their evil deeds.
But broken sword was before AC games so i guess AC are cunts for copying.
The directors cut is like an HD ish remake. It also adds a few extra puzzles to the game. The entire game is expanded by 1/4th.
Now the game itself has abit too much of a puzzle puzzles. So like every lazy cunt i looked it up instead of bothering myself to think it through. Now the practical puzzles i did solve myself. wich is more joy.
Some of the puzzles are quite funny, as like you have to enter a house but theres an angry gardener keeping you out. You have to piss him off by sabotaging his hose.
The game has some annoying conversation points tho.
5/10

tl;dr: There are templars and assassins in this game. but you have to click them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror

Developer: Revolution Software

Well this for me is pure nostalgia. At its best. I played the demo a million times for no reason.
Fun fun. Now I played the full version, wich is alot harder. not that you can like die, owait yes u can, but that doesnt matter.
Theres alot of humour in this that isnt very obvious to see, but when you do you will crack that smile like a coconut in silvers anal.
Moments like entering a guards cabin from a hatch below, coming up and the fat guard farts and you lose conciousness of the fart and land crotch first onto a log, are priceless for me.
This point and click game is actually fun and harder than the first one. The story is... not better. At some points ur gonna think. Why not just dispose of the stones entirely by throwing it somewhere no one can find it. like a garbage dump.
One of the best point and click games out there. if any of u cunts even like that.
7/10

tl;dr: Native americans are the worst type of americans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male
Number of posts : 7695
Favourite Band : Nirvana
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:56 pm

I LOVE POINT AND CLICK GAMES
especially monkey island
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Teh_Jakester/
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Company of Heroes

Developer: Relic

Now of all the strategy games this one has the most SHIT installation and play process wich equals to rocketscience.
Now in order to just play the campaign wich i wanted, I think you just enter disc, install the game and then play and such. not here!
After installation, guess what, LOGIN! yeah make a million accounts sure why not, like the human race doesnt hate it enough already.
and then! If your internet is on, you have to patch the game, you cant play single or multiplayer WITHOUT PATCHING.
Now for the patching, its so great really. You have to download and apply each patch, ONE BY ONE BY HAND!. And thats not all, better reserve a day before playing for patches. the pathing takes HOURS AND HOURS. I think for the most recent patch you need at least 6 hours to get up to date from the version that i bought.
ONTO THE GAME ITSELF. There isnt much wrong here, typical RTS game with basebuilding, squad based at some points.
This game uses alot of micromanaging of evading snipers, mortars. carefully placing AT equipment and or infantry. MG´s and the likes.
It is a great game, but like all games it has a downside. The downside is, it can be so fucking hard. Resources are a strange thing in this game, i still dont understand them. It is slow to get them and just annoying to get them in the first place, since you need to take over certain strategic points in the map to get certain resources.
Now imagine, try building a base while taking over points wich the enemy will attack over and over and try to take it back. WHILE you are being bombarded by mortars, nebelwerfers and other artillery. WHILE your mainbase is also under attack. WHILE there is a time limit.
Yes thats fucking hard.
Other than that the total feel of the game is great, its fun to play even tho it lacks here and there and my hipster friend hates the game cause it has basebuilding and is unrealistic. ´the tanks are blue man!´ ´thats to see wich units are yours´ ´but it looks lame´ WHO CARES! games are games damnit fuck realism. he even bitched about it that you see a selection circle around a unit. what a cunt.
Multiplayer i never did never will.
6/10

tl;dr: Dont tell me ww2 is done to death, in strategy it hasnt been done yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 am

Counter-Strike: Source

Now since this a multiplayer only game I didnt play it that much.
The constant flow of pretentiousness by players in the game using the words '''pro'' , ''1337'' and ''noob'' is just retarded.
You take this weapon ur a noob, u take that weapon ur a noob. It doesnt matter what you, you are bound to piss someone off.
HOWEVER, before call of duty 4 came out THIS game already had the ability to shoot through certain walls with certain calibre weapons.
But no cod fan will admit that. Just like they wont admit that battlefield 2 was the first modern warfare game where you also can see the grenade indicator.
Overall the most fun in counterstrike is had in gungame servers. the more kills you get you get an upgraded weapon, about 3 of the guns are so terrible you will be stuck with them for a while before upgrading, but its the only servers im not last place in.
This game is too hard and filled with too many ''pros'' and hackers.
Dont start me about surfing, kiss my ass about surfing.
5/10

tl;dr: Single player IS important
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:22 am

No reviews for upcoming days because im busy with Skyrim
I mean schoolrim

hold onto your balls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 am

Crysis

Developer: Crytek

Well, ive played it on the computer. I dont know any differences with the xbox version.
Anyway FPS game with a supposedly open world, its not an open world btw, it just looks like it.
Its like I AM A GIGANTIC FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE saying its an openworld rpg.
Right so i will say already i did not play the multiplayer. I just didnt want to. I never finished the single player.
The game is hard, I can tell you that. No matter if you have a shield and all these powers. It does NOT make you invinceble.
If you stand in open fire you arent Master Chief taking up some hits. No your shield drains faster than the euro savings fund.
Its an alright game really. Ive played crysis 2 and those grahpics arent better than the first one. Its a very exciting story. Shame i could barely follow it cause when i played it i was constantly bothered by other people.
So far as it goes down the game is set on an island and everything is going to shit. You do this and that and yeah aliens come along.
You can modify your weapons like in most shooters nowadays, you can change sights, supressor, lights, laserbeam, underslung. And you can change ur firemode.
Best of all, you can do this ANYTIME in the game.
Honestly when i opened the controlls menu, i almost cried. I HATE games with too complicated controlls. If its getting too much different actions for keys you will never remember i mostly just give up the instant i see it. But when i was looking closer, it really doesnt matter that much. You only really need half of the keys. The controls are just fine. This game should be played by people who like a good FPS, sadly we dont know anyone who does besides me and perhaps shredd, but i dont believe him.
7/10

tl;dr: Games always play the shit is going down card when it comes to a plot. At least this game has a reason to support its own name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:42 am

Day of Defeat: Source

Came free with CounterStrike: Source, sweet.
THIS GAME IS INCREDIBLY HARD. Its based on WW2 (yay new idea). Its quite realistic when it comes to gun handeling, you wont be able to fire one round straight. You will SUCK in aiming, I certainly did. The recoil is enormous, the spread quite severe. I didnt play it long, its multiplayer only. I only die a million times and get a few kills.
I didnt like it much cause its also not dark or gritty or anything, no its always the full blown sun, no bad weather, no dust, no nothing. No vehicles its basicaly a bad version of the call of duty ww2 series online.
3/10

tl;dr: Hate to see Day of Defeat classic after this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:01 am

Dead Island

Developer: Techland

I didnt finish the fucking game yet. I just got to the second area. This game is quite a fucking chore to play, the most annoying factor is, you will lose your weapons over and over again, especially me since i was a throwing expert. Gun expert is useless since there arent many guns and your ammo runs out quicker than obama sympathizers.
When i saw the trailers and saw the gameplay and the concept of the game i was excited to play it. But when i actually played it was clunky as hell. All you do is go here go there do this do that. Pointless quests for pointless rewards. Theres also an vast ammount of fetch quests you can do forever. No point in ever doing that.
The weapon crafting system is all great, but why would you, I LOSE THEM ALMOST ALL THE TIME SINCE I THROW THE FUCKING THINGS. Besides just like in dead rising, your weapons get destroyed when using, fine sure okay. BUT THESE WEAPONS ARE MADE OF FUCKING PAPER. even a crowbar breaks by just looking at it. Gordon Freeman from half life doesnt have this problem, he has been using the same crowbar for ages.
Also when you repair your weapons, it costs MONEY, you can repair your weapon at a workbench in the middle of nowhere, where there are no people around. Now i wonder.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO TO? does he fucking mend the weapons by burning money?
The story can kiss my ass really, I have no idea what you are doing, and what for. All i know is, theres an assload of zombies and quite alot of survivors too.
As far as I played, i didnt see any zombie children i could beat up. How sad.
Also when you play this game you will find yourself doing 2 things, forgetting to collect your reward, wich is done in a weird fucking way. After you done a quest and return to a quest giver or whatever, he sais thanks and you walk away, thinking you collected the reward, but no. You have to ''pick up'' the reward after talking from his/her belly.
The other thing is, you will pick up every fucking god damn thing you see. there IS a limit in how much you can carry, but its big enough to start a shop of your own. And its strange, because you arent clothed in a way you seem to keep all this shit with you. but okay, im not asking for an excuse to not see a backpack or something, most games dont have that. But you pick every god damn thing cause u dont know if you will need it later or what it is for.
I made the mistake to play this game with a friend, (wich is a good thing you can play co-op up to 4 players online) a friend who is abit of a... annoyance.
Hes someone who still laughs to assraped memes and chuck norris facts wich has been told a million times already.
He loves driving in games, but also so bad that he has this annoying urge TO DRIVE EVERWHERE WE HAVE TO FUCKING GO, even where there are NO ROADS, even if its just a few metres away! Fucking annoying.
One last thing, the zombies respawn like crazy, you barely beat up one zombie who cant keep the fuck down, without him respawning behind you again. Its shit, and annoying.
Last there is a good thing, its fun to imagine how much it could hurt if you get a wrench thrown in your face. Like in dodgeball
5/10

tl;dr: I vote for too many zombiegames. And they are already making a sequel. I hope for class 3 to ever be released. Dont believe hypes of zombie games ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:04 am

HOLY FUCK I FORGOT YET ANOTHER GAME IN B
im so bad

Blacklight Tango Down

Developer: I have no fucking idea

XBLA game, its dead now :'(
Theres a terrible thing about this game, you CANT play it when you have no gold. not even the terrible boring specops mode in singleplayer.
This game gun sounds are, fucking orgasmic. Heavy sounds of guns makes you love this game. It makes you feel more powerfull since it actually makes a powerfull sound firing the gun. Instead of most games with is just a faint pew pew peashooter sound.
Only Fuel of War had the same kind of sounds for the guns, and it just gives me intense rigids.
Now its very much focused on multiplayer, mostly cause the specops mode is boring as fuck and just not interresting.
Multiplayer is quite great, i have been doing quite awesome at it when people still played it.
Now there are 4 i could call them classes but they are loadouts. smg, shotgun, light machine gun, assault rifle. I think there may be a sniper too somewhere i forgot.
Now the guns you can modify like in army of two, also pretty deep. the higher rank you are you unlock shit. Supressors, new guns, scopes, and other shit.
You can also unlock weapon tags, very silly but if you hang a keychain looking thing on your gun, your gun actually improves something. no idea why but it looks funny, they can be funny looking.
Other things are camoflage and armour types you can unlock you can look cooler and cooler.
Game types are the standard. deathmatch, team deatchmatch, ctf, detonation, domination, last man standing, last team standing.
Shame about it being an fps, wich as always will be ignored as soon as another COD game releases.
Not bad for an arcade game remember that.
6/10

tl;dr: Imagine people not freaking out if game developers try something new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Deadrising

Developer: Capcom

Once upon a time, people discovered zombies. They liked zombies. They put them in movies, tv shows and then games.
When they entered games however the zombies were assraped untill no originality was left.
Either way. Deadrising when it came out it was quite phresh, fun to play.
The story is quite intense when you get further, you really wana do this right.
The gameplay is quite smooth and the special hand attacks can be quite hilarious.
the game has a map guys A MAP! its fucking handy.
The game can make you play long enough for it has a variaty of achievements, once won award for best achievements.
They can be piss hard tho, I never ever finished all of them because some are just impossible.
Now the downside of the games is. RETARDED AI OF SURVIVORS YOU ESCORT. They sure like to DIE.
Your weapons break from almost just looking at them. Guns are empty before you almost even shot a round. why on earth would you EVER pick up a sniper.
The end is rediculously hard, like REALLY. best pack up some healing shit and weapons and balance that out and level all the way up. else you wont make it.
Every fucking time ur doing something you get a call from an old black man to tell you to get some survivors. When you get interrupted during a call by zombie attack it will go away he will call again. but after that your call is gone. and you possibly ruined multiple achievements.
SAVING SYSTEM, we all know this. its in the bathrooms. Savepoints are annoying cause they dont occur too often and you just forget to save.
However, dressing up, unlocking special suits and weapons from the achievements. its alot of fun. the variaty of weapons and mixing smoothies all fun.
8/10 for its time, now its just old, and people want to lay naked besides chuck instead of frank west.

tl;dr: Zombies are the most original thing capcom came with, besides aliens ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Dirt 3

Developer: Codemasters

3 assisit ''difficulty'' modes: beginner advanced and expert
Beginner: hold arrow button forward = finish first
advanced: HOLY SHIT A CURVE *crash*
expert: START! *crash*
graphics are fantastic sound is fantastic. but hell what a bureacracy and annoyance.
Not that much fun to play, not like its bad its just boring.

tl;dr: *crash*

4/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Dungeons

Developer: Kalypso

Being an old fan of the old dungeon keeper series wich died out long long ago, i thought like wowowowow a new one?
In my hope and happiness i bought it and 1 hour later i deinstalled it. heres why.
It resembles almost fucking nothing from the original besides it being underground and ur the evil overlord.
Theres new resources besides just gold that make no fucking sense. Theres a resource that you get from decorating your dungeon.
Really? Decorating your dungeon should be an option not an obligation.
Another one is that you have to let the enemy steal your fucking gold so they get ''happy'' and down them before they escape and then put them in jail where they slowly die and give you the resource. WHAT THE FUCK. too cryptic. whats wrong with fucking just gold. or get some new resource you can mine thats called magic crystal or something.
BULLSHIT. TOTALLY CRUSHED MY DREAMS.
A new thing added is the dungeon lord you can click on the map to go somewhere, wich is also a bitch because it fucks up your controlls for clicking on other things. you can no longer pick up units. overall this is a big fuck you to the old fans.
Play Overlord or Overlord 2 if you want to be evil and controll some minions instead of this shit.

tl;dr: its NOT dungeon keeper 3

2/10 because FUCK YOU kalypso
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Fallout: New Vegas

Developer: Obsidian

Well, its good. its a shame this one didnt come BEFORE fallout 3.
The game keeps crashing for me at certain points because of some legionaries assassins with a bug in em.
Anyway i played enough of the game to know the fuck is going on.
Now we all know what the key features are in comparison with fallout 3. Mainly actual cities ''ish'' theres just more civilization. and COMPANIONS that arent really as fucking retarded and useless as the ones from fallout 3 (yes fallout 3 had some companions but you wouldnt bother letting them follow you)
Theres a fucking better story and just more scary morbid and evil plots here and there.
ITS GOOD. but i couldnt help but feel dissapointed about the strip. it was too fucking small. when i looked at the trailers i thought it would be alot fucking bigger. but its small and underwhelming.
The perks are fun as usual. Theres also this ''reloading bench'' wich i never fucking used cause of i just have enough money to buy bullets.
Overal this game is fun, altho theres sometimes just too much to do that you dont know where to begin.
INVISIBLE WALLS, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU NEVER MADE ANYONE HAPPY EVER.
but yeah its okay, i recommend it over fallout 3.

tl;dr: Pretend to be a cowboy in a wasteland my ass.

8/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxVenture

Male

PostSubject: Re: My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3   Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Half-life 2: Deathmatch

WOW this is fun, IT IS.
throwing toilets at each other with gravity guns and using all the other fun weapons from the half life 2 arsenal.
However, you will find yourself being killed alot, you just have to face the fact that you are playing for fun, you respawn quickly anyway.
I played alot of this map called killbox wich is just a big cube you are in with some superfast moving elevators that activate when stepping on and some platforms here and there.
Its one of these old multiplayer shooters where you get weapons by WALKING OVER THEM. like time splitters, good stuff.
I say its fun, but personally i dont have alot of friends especially not on steam. If i did i would probably played a big ffa in killbox and had even alot more fun.
Its a simple game with alot of custom content, purely multiplayer.

tl;dr: FLYING TOILETS!

9/10 when you play with friends in a big group
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My uninteresting reviews for interesting people. introduction and 1 2 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next