ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 am

do what the man says!!!
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:02 pm

CHAPTOUR THIRTEEN:
"wow" "ALSO" Master Matt Bellamy stabs himself in the heart. "WELP THAT WORKS" Master Matt Bellamy's heart falls into Nigel Tufnel's body. "fuck" Nigel Tufnel dons his armour, which falls off. "aw yeah" Master Matt Bellamy walks off in Nigel Tufnel's body, while Nigel Tufnel's armour forms a complete being. "shit" The two fight. "hey bro" "..." "oh you can't talk" "..." "well i should totally tell you" "..." "ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD" "..." "you know probably" Nigel Tufnel's armour defeats Master Matt Bellamy in Nigel Tufnel's body. Master Matt Bellamy in Nigel Tufnel's body falls to the ground unconcious. Nigel Tufnel's armour stabs the ground, as an explosion of light wipes everything clean.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:03 pm

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER AND SHIT
Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 A3m5x3
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
GREEN, RED, YELLOW, BLUE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?!
Father Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:08 pm

EMMA RICHARDSON
Back to top Go down
http://www.pain.org
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:23 pm

EMMA RICHARDSON:
CHAPTOUR ONE:
"hey so like nigel tufnel and emma richardson you are totally gonna become KEYBLADE MASTERS" "oh dear" "fuck yeah" "it's okay guys i'll just watch" Jimmy Page sits in the corner, a single tear streaming down his cheek. Master Eric Clapton summons a bunch of light orbs. "hey i have a funny idea" Master Matt Bellamy infuses the orbs with DARKNESS "oh shit i'll help" Jimmy Page draws his keyblade. "no stop you're too young!!!" "NO U" "NO ME" Jimmy Page, Emma Richardson and Nigel Tufnel defeat the orbs. "gee" "okay now you two fight" "fuck yeah" "no jimmy page fuck off no one likes you" "FUCK YOU I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL NOW I CAN DO WHAT I WANT" Emma Richardson and Nigel Tufnel fight and shit. "oh shit darkness go away darkness shoo not now i promise after class" They fight some more. "stop bros emma richardson you're totally a master now" "sweet" "but you, nigel tufnel, are a disgrace you and your darkness shit fuck you man" "fuck"
"hey you two like you should totally go to different worlds and shit because like these unversed guys who aren't very cool are totally wreaking havok and shit" "oh okay" "AND NIGEL TUFNEL this is your ONE chance to prove to me that you aren't a hopeless fuckhead" "oh shit" Nigel Tufnel leaves. "so emma richardson keep an eye on him and shit can't have him fucking up again" "OKAY" Jimmy Page leaves. "also bring him home he's um too um young to um survive" "OKAY"
WHAT DOES EMMA RICHARDSON DO
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:12 pm

procrastinate
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:19 pm

CHAPTOUR TWO:
"OKAY no more distractions no more fucking up" Emma Richardson gets out her violin and plays a haunting refrain. "all right time to get down to business" Emma Richardson takes out her iPhone and plays Angry Birds. "aw yeah high score" Satisfied with her new high score of three, Emma Richardson tosses her keyblade into the air and gets into her gliding crossbow thing. "whee"
"hello" "oh hello emma richardson" "how have you been" "well um" "you haven't been darknessing have you" "UM OF COURSE NOT" "good" "WELL GOTTA GO" Nigel Tufnel blasts off. "he'll totally overcome the darkness and shit i'm not even being sarcastic" "help and shit!!!" Emma Richardson runs upstairs and defeats some unversed. "gee" Cinderella runs off, crying. "gee" "HEY I ONLY HELPED HER BELIEVE AND SHIT" "well um" "MAGIC TIME" The Fairy Godmother makes Emma Richardson super-small. "HEY IT'S ME, JAQ" "hello" "DO YOU KNOW VEN" "no never heard of him" "WELL I'M GONNA GO HELP CINDERELLY" "sounds good" Jaq runs off and Emma Richardson sits on a railing. "hey women does this slipper belong to you" "YES" "wat" "okay try it on" The three women try it on, but their feet are too large. Emma Richardson grows back to normal size and falls down the stairs. "oh would you like to try it on" "but she's breaking and entering!!!" "THE PRINCE SAID EVERY GIRL IN THE KINGDOM FAGS"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:35 pm

try it on and shit
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:42 pm

CHAPTOUR THREE:
"YES" "all right" Manservant walks up to Emma Richardson as she sits in a chair, then fits it on her foot. "gee" "it's too big for your foot!!!" "HEY CAN I TRY IT ON" "no she's lame" "EVERY GIRL FAGS" Cinderella sits in a chair and Manservant walks up to her. "OOPS" Whore Two trips Manservant, breaking the slipper. "well fuck" "GOOD JOB I HAVE THE OTHER ONE" "SHIT" Manservant fits it on Cinderella's foot, and it fits perfectly. "yay hooray" "let's-a go!!!" "i'm so glad when we have happy endings and shit" "NOT SO FAST" Whore One, Whore Two and their mother stand in front of a demonic pumpkin carriage, which sprays gasoline everywhere. "sigh" Emma Richardson lights up a cigarette and takes a few puffs before flicking it at the demented pumpkin carriage, then she walks away from the resulting explosion, putting on her sunglasses. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M ON FIRE HELP OW" "OW FIRE OUCH HELP" "THIS DRESS ISN'T FIRE-RETARDANT OW OW OW" She then heads for the next world, her work done.
"WHY" "WHY" "WHAT'S HAPPENING BROS" "SNOW WHITE IS DEAD" "oh" "the witch chick poisoned her or something" "gee" "now she won't wake up!!!" "you've got to help and shit!!!"
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
Father Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:40 pm

rubs dream powder on herself so she can enter snow white's dream, and convince sir white that if she doesn't wake up, emma richardson will not-swoop (bluffing, of course)
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:52 pm

CHAPTOUR FOUR:
"OKAY I GOT THIS" Emma Richardson sprinkles dreampowder on herself and leaps into Snow White's dreams. "GET OUT OF MY DREAMS" "er" "AND INTO MY CAR" "NEVER" Emma Richardson grabs Snow White by the arm. "OKAY if you don't wake up" Marty Friedman appears. "um" "er" "wake up" Marty Friedman begins playing Trance. "what was i saying" "um" "er" "well um" "okay" Emma Richardson leaves Snow White's dreams. "you should head to the castle" "um okay" Emma Richardson heads to the castle. "yo what's up bro" "mirror mirror on the wall who's the coolest of them all" "i don't know, maybe white snow" "curses that is rather lame, maybe her life i should claim" "sure whatever, you don't have things to do that are better" Emma Richardson attempts to leave. "HEY GUESS WHAT, IT'S TIME FOR A BOSS TO BE FOUGHT" "fuck" Emma Richardson is sucked into the mirror and the mirror's face multiplies and does the hokey-pokey. "oh god what"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Watches as her parents are torn limb from limb by ravenous beasts angry that they were refused planning permission for a new multi-storey car park and looking to take out out on the general populace
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:13 pm

CHAPTOUR FIVE:
Emma Richardson watches as her parents are torn limb from limb by ravenous beasts angry that they were refused planning permission for a new multi-storey car park and looking to take it out on the general populace. "gee" The mirror spits Emma Richardson out. "gee" "HEY SNOW WHITE'S FINE" "oh lame" Emma Richardson sighs and leaves.
"hey guys what's going on in here" "oh hello emma richardson" "hello jimmy page" "hey emma richardson nigel tufnel took out a girl's heart" "oh nice job nigel tufnel" "HEY GUESS WHAT" "WHAT" Emma Richardson falls into the dungeon. Maleficent walks off nonchalantly and Jimmy Page runs off. "HEY WE'RE FAERIES" "great" "help us get this prince guy to aurora's room so he can kiss her and wake her up from her coma" "um that's not how it works" "NO U" "NO ME"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:30 pm

acquires the WALL-JUMP ability and uses it to escape the bottomless pit she's fallen into
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:45 pm

CHAPTOUR SIX:
Emma Richardson concentrates with all her might and learns the WALL-JUMP ABILITY. "gee" Emma Richardson leaps out of the bottomlessless pit. "hello" "hello" "wanna help me get into aurora's room so i can kiss her and wake her up from her coma" "sure why not" The two leap up crumbly walls and PRESS SWITCHES IN UNISON. "AW FUCK YEAH" Prince Guy totally kisses Aurora, which wakes her up from her coma or something. "ALL IN A DAY'S WORK" Emma Richardson leaves forever.
"hello" "hello" "hello" Nigel Tufnel, Jimmy Page and Emma Richardson defeat a huge guard armour rip-off. "how original" "hey guys have these lifetime passes to disney town" "JIMMY PAGE GO HOME ALSO YOU NIGEL TUFNEL YOUR DARKNESS IS LAME GET RID OF IT" "I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL NOW YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" Jimmy Page runs off. "I AM ALSO RUNNING OFF" Nigel Tufnel runs off. "sigh" "HEY YOU" "who me" "YEAH YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE FOR SOME LIGHT READING" "sounds good" Emma Richardson dons her huge black-framed reading glasses and leaps through the window. "aw yeah" Emma Richardson whips out her copy of The Official Autobiography of David Boogie: Boogie All Night Long for. "hmm yes" "well um i had a special book for you to read" "oh" Emma Richardson quietly puts away The Official Autobiography of David Boogie: Boogie All Night Long for. "here it is motherfucker" Merlin tosses Emma Richardson a copy of Winnie the Pooh: The Official Novelisation of the Film. "oh boy" Nigel Tufnel grabs the copy of Winnie the Pooh: The Official Novelisation of the Film, and dives into it headfirst. "AW YEAH" Emma Richardson looks around. "gee" Emma Richardson exits Winnie the Pooh: The Official Novelisation of the Film. "well that sucked" "YOUR POWERS HAVE AWAKENED BRO" "gee" "help bro!!!" "hey i'll help and shit" Meg White grabs Emma Richardson's keyblade. "fuck now you have the power to wield one why did you do that" Emma Richardson defeats some unversed. "HERE HAVE THESE FLOWERS BRO" "um thanks" Meg White wanders off aimlessly. "TIME TO GO" Emma Richardson leaves.
"hey the fruitball rink is like under attack!!!" "fruit... ball" "yeah see you take these fruit and like volley them over a net" "um wouldn't that be called volleyfruit" "..." "there aren't any balls involved" "look do you want to argue about word choice when the rink is under attack" "FURTHER, it's not a rink, it's a court, as rinks are enclosed"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 am

walk off angrily and read a magazine until the changes are made
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 am

CHAPTOUR SEVEN:
"good day to you SIR" Emma Richardson turns to walk off, but the unversed on the court put on roman helmets. "OH FUCK" Emma Richardson leaps onto the court and defeats them in a game of volleyfruit. "YES WALK AWAY IN SHAME ALL OF THE SHAME" They walk away in shame. "hey we're about to announce the winner of the million dreams award!!!" "AND THE WINNER IS well it's a tie" "shit" "emma richardson, jimmy page and nigel tufnel win" "WAT" Captain Dark heads onstage. "THIS IS BULLSHIT" Queen Minnie banishes Captain Dark to the shadow realm. "gee" "well um thanks i have to go" Emma Richardson RUNS THE FUCK AWAY.
"hey did you see the champion's match" "nigel tufnel is so dreamy" "what the fuck no he isn't" "YES HE IS FAG" "wanna bet" "YES" Emma Richardson and Zack Fair put their money on the counter. Emma Richardson gets out her charts and graphs which conclusively prove that Nigel Tufnel infact is not dreamy. "shit" "aw yeah" Emma Richardson rakes in her winnings. "IT'S TIME FOR THE GAMES UM AGAIN" "hey if you compete you may be able to meet nigel tufnel" "uh-oh i smell a b-rate plot coming"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:54 pm

filler material
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 pm

CHAPTOUR EIGHT:
"hey nigel tufnel totally gave into the darkness" "no he didn't" "wanna bet" "okay" Hades gets out his charts and graphs indicating Nigel Tufnel's rate of darkness acquisition. "gee" Emma Richardson hands over her gold watch. "i'll be getting that back fag" "nah" Hades summons Ice Titan. "FIRE SPELLS" "fuck" Ice Titan melts. "fine have it back" "THAT WAS SO COOL EMMA RICHARDSON WILL YOU MARRY ME" "no fag" Zack Fair begins crying in his hands. "i'm glad we made it through a final fantasy thing without a squall thing" "LEON FAG" "why do i even bother" "admit it!!! my name is totally leon!!!" "0/10 squall" Squall runs off crying, again. Emma Richardson blasts off and shit.
"HEY HELP US CAPTURE EXPERIMENT 626" "OKAY" Emma Richardson finds Experiment 626 clutching a star thing. "OH SHIT" "NIGEL TUFNEL FRIEND" "oh hello i'm emma richardson" "wow" "HEY YOU FOUND HIM GOOD WORK TIME TO KILL HIM" "no don't!!!" "yes do!!!" Emma Richardson and Experiment 626 beat up Gantu. "gee" "gantu you suck" "yo dawg experiment 626 is a cool guy" "oh okay let's keep him alive" "yay" "fuck" Emma Richardson leaves, again.
"HEY WHAT'S THIS" "OKAY MA'AM YOU'RE CAPTAIN" "wat" "treasure time!!!" "i don't want to be captain!!!" "then i guess no treasure hunt" "FUCK YOU MA'AM" "okay fine jesus christ" "HEY IT'S ME, CAPTAIN HOOK I AM OPENING THE TREASURE CHEST OH SHIT WHY ARE THERE TOY SWORDS IN IT" "HAHA WE HAVE FOOLED YOU FAG" "WHERE'S MY GOLD AND SHIT" "WHAT IS GOING ON WHY ARE WE YELLING" "that codfish captain codfish tried to codfish our codfish codfish codfish codfish" "wow" Captain Hook runs off. "hey look it's jimmy page's wooden keyblade replica this cost him 5000000000 euros" "codfish said codfish was codfish codfish codfish!!!" "wow" "HEY IT'S ME, BRAD WHITFORD" "oh hello how are you" "you know you were supposed to fight me in hollow bastion" "don't blame me blame bad writing orange" "goddammit orange" Brad Whitford snaps Jimmy Page's wooden keyblade replica. "nooooooooooooo i wanted to sell that to buy food for me"
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
Father Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:20 pm

sells brad whitford into slavery, to buy food for jimmy page and so brad whitford gets to think about what he's done while sweeping david boogie's living room

oh and then goes long and throws her plunger in the general direction of the fleeing sir hook
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:31 pm

CHAPTOUR NINE:
"IDEA" Emma Richardson uses her keyblade as a lasso and ties up Brad Whitford. "hey that's not nice" Emma Richardson then sells Brad Whitford into slavery for 5,000,000,000 euros. "life is good" She then buys glue for five euros and glues Jimmy Page's keyblade replica back together for a cool 5,000,000,000 euros, totalling a 9,999,999,995 euro profit. "okay now where was i oh yeah" Emma Richardson chases after Captain Hook, through the fire and the flames to find him playing with some LEGOs. "hey you're evil and stuff" "um you were supposed to leave after defeating brad whitford" "wat" "do none of you heroes read the script" "... script... ?" Emma Richardson stares blankly at Captain Hook. "look you're supposed to go to the destiny islands and notice how amazing jack white is" "NO U" "NO ME" Emma Richardson sweats.
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
Father Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:37 pm

pulls out her boombox and blasts what is love at full volume

while sir hook is distracted by the need to dance to the delicious beat, she casually grabs the keys to his unicycle from his pocket and hijacks it

she then rides on into the night in the general direction of the destiny islands while blasting friday on her unicycle's radio
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:47 pm

CHAPTOUR TEN:
"time to pull out my-" "NO ITEMS" Captain Hook swats at Emma Richardson's hands. "um um LOOK OVER THERE" Captain Hook turns and Emma Richardson hops onto his piratecycle and rides off in the general direction of the Serendipity Archipelago.
"jack black you are a cunt and i fucking hate you go FUCK yourself" "this boy is SUPER-pure of heart!!!" "thanks bro" "oh but jack black has already been given the ability to wield a keyblade" "oh" Jack White sweats. "but i'm the main character of the series" "cry more" Jack White runs off to sob in the corner. Her work completed, Emma Richardson heads to Yen Sid's tower. "hey bro master eric clapton is dead" "oh lame" "and nigel tufnel was the one who killed him" "old"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:38 pm

takes out the latest edition of pudding cup weekly and sees if she has any coupons for cheaper pudding cups at her local grocery store/crematorium
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:54 pm

CHAPTOUR ELEVEN:
"gee that's interesting mister nid bu-" "it's yen sid" "yeah whatever anyway pudding club monthly just came and there's a coupon for 80% off orange pudding so i really must be going bye" "what just happened" "HEY IT'S ME DONALD" "IT'S ME GOOFY" "IS IT TIME FOR OUR CAMEO YET" "no fuck off let's see the nearest pudding shoppe is in the... keyblade graveyard!!!" Emma Richardson blasts off for the Keyblade Graveyard. "hey bro i'd like some orange pudding" "we're all out" "FUCK MY LIFE" Emma Richardson falls to the ground, a single tear streaming down her cheek. "i i tried so hard" "it's not your fault" "how can i go on without orange puddi-oh look a tea party" "hello" "hello" Master Matt Bellamy creates a column of stone and rises millions of feet into the air. "well gee" Master Matt Bellamy summons a rain of keyblades down onto Nigel Tufnel, Emma Richardson and Jimmy Page. "I'LL GO AFTER MATT BELLAMY" "isn't that what he wants you to do" "LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING" Nigel Tufnel runs up the stone peak. "well this sucks" Master Matt Bellamy freezes Jimmy Page solid and sends him tumbling to the ground, where he lands on Emma Richardson. "OW" "hey it's me, dave grohl" "fuck off dave grohl" "NO U" "NO ME"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] VIII: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next