ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jak II: An Analysis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jak II: An Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Jak II: An Analysis   Jak II: An Analysis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

In one mission in Jak II, Jak must go to the waterfront, a maze of docks and decrepit houses, to obtain a piece of the Seal of Mar. Once Jak gets the piece of the seal, the Krimson Guard pops in and tries to kill Jak for the seal piece.
The following is a list of things one might do to escape:

option one: get in a zoomer and drive away
For the duration of this mission, the once plentiful zoomers have been taken away for no reason. The zoomer Jak may have taken has disappeared as well.

option two: swim/jetboard over the water
The second Jak touches the water, a turret that instantly kills him at full health appears. No matter where Jak is, the turret will hit. If Jak hops back up onto a dock, the turret's shots will pierce the dock.

option three: RUN THE FUCK AWAY
The large ships carrying the guards have turrets underneath them and hover right above the docks. If Jak decides to get near them for any reason, they will fire on him, taking off two life chunks per shot. The docks are large and windy, and the guards' own guns can take off two of Jak's eight life chunks.

option four: slowly kill every guard and work your way forward
The guard ships drop around ten men each, and appear regularly on every available path, even the ones that lead nowhere. The guard even sends people behind Jak. If Jak decides to hide behind a building so that the guards who are being dropped off can only attack from one direction, they drop guards on a random dock behind him.

In conclusion, fuck this game.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jak II: An Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jak II: An Analysis   Jak II: An Analysis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Two years later, /v/ has told me the most retarded fucking solution ever.

option five: cheat
Turn into Dark Jak. Jump into the water, and perform a Dark Bomb when the turret appears. The turret with be destroyed, and Jak will be free to hoverboard the fuck out of Dodge.

When I finally get over my PTSD, I'll have to try it.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Jak II: An Analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADVENTURE :: low tier :: the vidya-
Jump to: