ADVENTURE
HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

ADVENTURE

HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Share | 

getting everything out: a series of unrelated essays

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male
Number of posts : 7683
Favourite Band : Nirvana
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: getting everything out: a series of unrelated essays   Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Someone posted the image of Americans saying Japan "got what they deserved" for Pearl Harbour on /mu/ tonight.
Every time I see this image, I die inside. These are the people that will ru(i)n the world one day.
Pearl Harbour was attacked in the 1940s, which, by my count, were 60-70 years ago. And, by my recollection, American nuked Japan twice, killing loads of innocent people. So, America got their revenge x1,000,000. BUT GUYS JAPAN DESERVES TO BE DESTROYED FOR ATTACKING AN ISOLATED MILITARY BASE 70 YEARS AGO
OH MY GOD SHUT UP BEFORE YOUR TINY BRAIN COLLAPSES IN ON ITSELF AND FORMS A BLACK HOLE

On a lighter note, I have a solution for getting rid of money forever. When someone gets a job, they get a card, which is then able to be redeemed for whatever they want. Anything at all. If the employee doesn't do a good job, the employer can set their card down to "bare essentials", which is food, hygiene products, etc. Those not contributing to society get nothing at all. This makes college free, so anyone can do whatever work they want and not have to worry about it paying shit. This would make people happier and lower crime, because what's the point of robbing someone when you can get whatever you want?

Finally:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Teh_Jakester/
Adventure is more than a
Tunnel Snakes rule!

Male
Number of posts : 180
Favourite Band : Megadeth
Balls : great
Jakey : i'd trade yugioh cards with him any day
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: getting everything out: a series of unrelated essays   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Is the attack on Pearl Harbour being revenged by the tsunami and the nuclear powerplants or whatever they are a common thought in America?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male
Number of posts : 7683
Favourite Band : Nirvana
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: getting everything out: a series of unrelated essays   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Apparently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Teh_Jakester/

getting everything out: a series of unrelated essays
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1