sat down on the plexiglass toilet
Number of posts : 7969
Age : 23
Favourite Band : Nirvana
Registration date : 2007-12-29
|Subject: RUNTIME ERROR RE-REUNITES... AGAIN Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:22 pm|| |
Following the death of bandmate Brandon Cole Lehman, the band Runtime Error was thought to never return to its original state, with Steve Cole Lukather taking the helm of the band and chartering it in a more post-avant jazzcore direction. However, with the aid of ancient voodoo magic, Brandon Cole Lehman has been revived, and the band forms a new six-piece lineup to charter the depths of the progressive dreamfunk market.
Brandon Cole Lehman -- Dr. Exotica, vocals
Jake Cole Adjutant -- bass, vocals
Eifion Cole Lewis -- panjo, vocals
Jessica Cole Schleiden -- keys, vocals
Henry Cole Whitney -- drums, vocals
Steve Cole Lukather -- guitar
The sextuplet will be releasing their new album, RUNTIME ERROR RIDES AGAIN, on January first, 2011.
Generic interview that ends in the demasculisation of the interviewer and with the next song being really bad on purpose then a single from a band filled with nice guys
- "Funk #48"
- "Hobo Park (Industrial Wasteland)"
- "Woman (Get Back Into the Kitchen)"
- "The Bomber: Not That Cool" / "Boléro" / "Cast Your Fate to the"
- "Tend My Garden (or else)"
- "Garden Gate (Your New Place of Residence)"
- "There I Go Again (Spilling Arsenic All Over My Shirt [How Embarrassing])"
- "Thanks (Says Jakey Out of the Corner of His Mouth, an Obviously Sarcastic Proclamation of Gratitude; the Hostess Looks Down, Dismayed, as All She Ever Wanted Was Jakey's Approval; a Single Tear Streams Down Her Cheek; Bran Lifts Her Chin and Tells Her Everything Will be All Right; a Smile Forms on Her Face, a Single Tear Streams Down Her Cheek; the Hostess Now Knows That This Man is the Man She Belongs with for the Rest of)"
- "Ashes, the Rain and I (The Story of a Man)"