ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

I Would Prefer it if the Person Whom I am Currently Speaking to Would Not Attempt to End the Current Course of Action

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Registration date : 2007-12-29

I Would Prefer it if the Person Whom I am Currently Speaking to Would Not Attempt to End the Current Course of Action Empty
PostSubject: I Would Prefer it if the Person Whom I am Currently Speaking to Would Not Attempt to End the Current Course of Action   I Would Prefer it if the Person Whom I am Currently Speaking to Would Not Attempt to End the Current Course of Action Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:05 pm

In the night of the day of which we are currently experiencing, I will experience joy in a manner that is associated with the events that have transpired in the aforementioned night. I feel as though I am currently living, and the world on which we are currently living feels as though it is being flipped in a manner that results in its outsides being transposed onto the inside, and vice versa. Metaphorically, I am suspended in the air by a joyful feeling that I am currently feeling. Thus, I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action. I repeat: I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, as I am currently having a lot of fun, I repeat: having a lot of fun.

Metaphorically, I am a meteor or asteroid that is shooting through space, apparently maneuvering through the atmosphere, as if a predator feline were defying the laws of gravity, or perhaps a motorised vehicle engineered for the purpose of racing, using its inertia to go past the person whom I am currently speaking to, akin to Lady Godiva. I am currently planning to start; I repeat: start; there is not a single person whom can halt this course of action I am planning to partake in.

I am currently moving through the skies at a rate which causes enough heat and friction to light me on fire, answer in the affirmative. Two-hundred degrees of an unknown unit of measurement, though fahrenheit is assumed, since people have taken up calling me a title that refers to the masculine, followed by the aforementioned fahrenheit. I am traveling at the rate of which light travels; I desire to make you into a supersonic male human.

I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, as I am currently having a lot of fun, I repeat: having a lot of fun. I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action; if the person whom I am currently speaking to wishes to have a similar experience to the one I am currently having, they need only to use their telephones to activate my telephone in a way that allows me to talk to them remotely. I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, as I am currently having a lot of fun. I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, as I am currently having a lot of fun. I have no desire to end this course of action whatsoever.

I feel as though I am a vehicle designed to go into outer space, on my way to the red planet next to Earth, Mars, about to collide with said red planet. I feel as though I am a satellite that is unable to be controlled in any manner; I feel as though I am a machine designed specifically for copulation, ready to prime another tank of semen. I feel as though I am a bomb designed to explode in a nuclear fashion, that is, indeed, about to explode.

I am currently moving through the skies at a rate which causes enough heat and friction to light me on fire, answer in the affirmative. Two-hundred degrees of an unknown unit of measurement, though fahrenheit is assumed, since people have taken up calling me a title that refers to the masculine, followed by the aforementioned fahrenheit. I am traveling at the rate of which light travels; I desire to make you into a supersonic female human.

I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, word intended to grab attention, word intended to grab attention, word intended to grab attention. I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, as I enjoy this feeling. I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, and I invite the person whom I am currently speaking to to have as good a time as I am currently having, as good a time as I am currently having. I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, expression used to indicate that everything is fine.

I am currently moving through the skies at a rate which causes enough heat and friction to light me on fire, answer in the affirmative. Two-hundred degrees of an unknown unit of measurement, though fahrenheit is assumed, since people have taken up calling me a title that refers to the masculine, followed by the aforementioned fahrenheit. I am traveling at the rate of which light travels; I desire to make you into a supersonic female human.

I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, as I am currently enjoying myself immensely; I am currently enjoying myself immensely; I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, and I invite the person whom I am currently speaking to to have as good a time as I am currently having, as good a time as I am currently having;if the person whom I am currently speaking to wishes to have a similar experience to the one I am currently having, they need only to use their telephones to activate my telephone in a way that allows me to talk to them remotely. I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, as I am enjoying it immensely. I would prefer it if the person whom I am currently speaking to would not attempt to end the current course of action, answer in the affirmative, I am enjoying it immensely. I do not wish to end this course of action whatsoever.

Un-words used to keep rhythm and the audience interested in the song of which I am currently singing, sung to the tune the instruments are playing.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

I Would Prefer it if the Person Whom I am Currently Speaking to Would Not Attempt to End the Current Course of Action
Page 1 of 1