ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Guitar Hero IV: San Andreas Paraphenelia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13789
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Guitar Hero IV: San Andreas Paraphenelia Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero IV: San Andreas Paraphenelia   Guitar Hero IV: San Andreas Paraphenelia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 pm

OG Loc has been playing guitar for a few years now, and decides to start a band with his dear friends. Harvey Kinkle is on bass, Shopkeepour on drums, Fyllour is on keyboards and David Boogie on vocals and general boogie.
Guitar Hero IV: San Andreas Paraphenelia A0yquv
Loc and the guys head to the local San Andreas Watermelon Festival to play some hot new tracks with some old.

01: Oupenyng Lyques - The Fifteenth Annual San Andreas Watermelon Festival
"Generator" by Foo Fighters, 1999 [There is Nothing Left to Lose]
"Luanne" by Foreigner, 1981 [4]
"Keep Fishin'" by Weezer, 2002 [Maladroit]
"Exhuming McCarthy" by R.E.M., 1987 [Document]
"Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is" by JET, 2006 [Shine On]
Watermelons rain from the sky! One crushes David Boogie, so Liam Gallagher comes in from the audience to lend a hand.
Encore: "Acquiesce" by Oasis, 1998 [The Masterplan]

Quite-Good.Fm loved the band's set! Interviewer approaches the men, and asks if they'll appear on Quite-Good.Fm the next day! The band accepts, and Loc dreams about the gig all night.
When they get to the radio station, Interviewer leads them to the open booth, and starts up the show.

02: Aymppe Wourmmours - Quite-Good.Fm
"I Choose" by The Offspring, 1997 [Ixnay on the Hombre]
"A Lil' Ain't Enough" by David Lee Roth, 1992 [A Lil' Ain't Enough]
"Dam That River" by Alice in Chains, 1992 [Dirt]
"Glorified G" by Pearl Jam, 1993 [Vs.]
"Fly Away" by Lenny Kravitz, 1998 [5]
Interviewer thanks the band, and introduces the next song, Metallica's "Enter Sandman". However, the band starts playing really loudly to cover up the awful music!
Encore: "The Night Before" by The Beatles, 1965 [Help!]

The band gets kicked out of the Quite-Good.Fm recording studio, and wanders aimlessly for a few months.When they reach the Mojave Desert, they're fired upon by the British military! They're trying to conquer this region for the glorious empire of the United Kingdom!
David Boogie rushes to their general and tells them that they wish to help in the conquest of the brutal savages of Mojavistan. The general tells them to play for the troops or something. Fuck, he doesn't know.

03: Threyshe eyndde Bourn - The Mojave Desert
"Free Ride" by The Edgar Winter Group, 1973 [They Only Come Out at Night]
"Let Me Know" by Locksley, 2007 [Don't Make Me Wait]
"You're Pretty Good Looking for a Girl" by White Stripes, 2000 [De Stijl]
"Bury Me" by Smashing Pumpkins, 1991 [Gish]
"I'll be There for You" by The Remembrandts, 1995 [LP]
The Tusken Raiders invade the outpost! The band gets kidnapped, and is forced to play for the Tusken Raiders!
Encore: "Buick Mackane" by T.Rex, 1972 [The Slider]

This guy with a laser sword and a bad haircut jumps in and slughters all of the Tusken Raiders! He runs off and leaves Loc and the gang to their own devices.
The band sets up camp. Loc's like "Harvey, I'm freezing", and Harvey's like "great". Around midnight, they're found by Fresno, who takes them by helicopter to a client's mansion.
Once there, Fresno's like "party planning is an art, Harvey, and I AM an artist". Marcus bursts out of the next room and throws his helmet, saying "I don't WANT to be a Roman! I want to be THAT". He points to the television, where a rapper is dancing. Loc finds this appalling, and begins to play some motherfucking tunes.

04: Eyxxe-Grynddours - Marcus's House
"F.I.N.E." by Aerosmith, 1989 [Pump]
"Kiss on the Neck" by David Cook, 2008 [David Cook]
"What's Your Name" by Lynyrd Skynyrd, 1977 [Street Survivors]
"Cool the Engines" by Boston, 1986 [Third Stage]
"The House is Rockin'" by The Brian Setzer Orchestra, 1996 [Guitar Slinger]
The tank crashes through the side of Marcus's house! Marcus hops behind the wheel, and the band hops on! However, David Boogie is run over in the attempt, and Fresno sings the next song!
Encore: "The Eagle Has Landed" by Nirvana, 1993 [In Utero]

Fresno tells Marcus to get out of the tank, but Marcus replies "I do what I want! And I want to get RID of that Roman!". Marcus blasts the Rent-a-Roman, and Loc and friends jump off the tank and run to Germany, where they see their old friend, CJ!
CJ looks Loc square in the eyes. A fire of burning disappointment flares in his eyes. He says to Loc, "I can't believe you let Brian die, man". Loc is stunned, and falls to his knees. He begins sobbing, and CJ takes Loc's guitar and plays for the crowd that has formed!

05: Reytourn ouffe thee Shreydd - Berlin Square
"Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi, 1988 [New Jersey]
"The Bends" by Radiohead, 1995 [The Bends]
"Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, 1993 [Greatest Hits]
"The Small Print" by Muse, 2003 [Absolution]
"Life in the Fast Lane" by Eagles, 1976 [Hotel California]
Loc gets up, and takes his guitar back from CJ. The Nazis jump out of a manhole, and attempt to arrest Loc for breaking the law that disallows falling to your knees and sobbing!
Encore: "Band on the Run" by Paul McCartney and Wings, 1973 [Band on the Run]

The band hops into Craig's ship. Craig welcomes Loc in for some tea, but Goustav tells Loc that the Russians are chasing them via submarine! Harould says that they don't have long before the Russians blow up the ship! Phyllyp tosses the band some diving equipment and tells them to get going.
Each member boards a different sub, and all of them have loose screws! The band rocks the fuck out to destroy the submarines!

06: Freytte-Bournours - Submarines and Shit
"Slide it In" by Whitesnake, 1984 [Slide it In]
"This Town" by Green River, 1987 [Dry as a Bone]
"Fallen Angel" by Poison, 1988 [Open Up and Say... ahh]
"Too Fast for Love" by Motley Crue, 1981 [Too Fast for Love]
"Rock the Night" by Europe, 1986 [The Final Countdown]
The band escape their submarines, and board Craig's ship. They proceed to throw a party. However, David Boogie gets thrown overboard and Craig sings the next tune!
Encore: "Child of Innocence" by Kansas, 1975 [Masque]

Craig drops Loc and co. off in San Andreas, where Michelle's like "take me home".
The band then hops into Ryder's pick-up, and he calls Loc a busta! Loc begins to sob, and Fyllour hits the gas and drives to Mexico!
Once in Japan, the band climbs up the Leaning Tower of Piza, and proceeds to play some tunes.

07: Reyleyntlyss Ryffes - The Eiffel Tower
"Nightrain" by Guns N' Roses, 1987 [Appetite for Destruction]
"Come Whatever May" by Stone Sour, 2007 [Come Whatever May]
"The Red and the Black" by Blue Oyster Cult, 1973 [Tyrrany and Mutation]
"Black Betty" by Ram Jam, 1977 [Ram Jam]
"In the Dark" by Billy Squier, 1981 [Don't Say No]
CJ flies a plane into the Empire State Building! The band falls off the London Bridge and is killed by the impact!
Encore: "Brighton Rock" by Queen, 1974 [Sheer Heart Attack]

The band then decide to go to the White House. Barack Obama's there, and he congratulates them on a job well done. He then throws them into a net and takes them out to sea, where they land in an underwater city.
Loc approaches a nearby resturant, and says "Rev up those friers, 'cos I sure am ready for one delicious- HEY WAIT HELP HELP". The owner throws him out of the resturant, and Loc's like "MY LEG". The decide to rock the establishment down.

08: Fouryous Freytwyrque - The Krusty Krab
"Oh Well" by Fleetwood Mac, 1969 [Then Play On]
"Wishing Well" by Black Sabbath, 1980 [Heaven and Hell]
"Here I Am" by Skid Row, 1989 [Skid Row]
"Don't Treat Me Bad" by Firehouse, 1990 [Firehouse]
"Wah-Wah" by George Harrison, 1970 [All Things Must Pass]
A square, yellow employee karatechops David Boogie! His pink friend sings the next song!
Encore: "Rainbow in the Dark" by Dio, 1983 [Holy Diver]

The proprietor of the joint, Mr. Krabs, takes the band on a tresurehunting trip with his employee, SpongeBob, and SpongeBob's friend Patrick. The hop aboard a pirate ship, and the band is launched out of the cannons!
The band lands in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. They are in the middle of a corn field. It is mugging them. They pick up their instruments and

09: Stryngue-Sneyppours - Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"Sting Me" by Black Crowes, 1992 [The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion]
"Peanuts" by The Police, 1978 [Outlandos d'Amour]
"Angel" by Marty Friedman, 1992 [Scenes]
"Rocker" by AC/DC, 1975 [T.N.T.]
"I'm the One" by Van Halen, 1979 [Van Halen I]
The corn field withers and dies! A farmer comes out and stabs David Boogie with his pitchfork! Toby Maguire parachutes in and sings the next song!
Encore: "Voodoo Child" by The Jimi Hendrix Experience, 1968 [Electric Ladyland]

The farmer sues the band, and takes them to a court in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch! The judge asks the band to please their case, and they decide to rock the fuck out.

10: Feysse-Meyltours - Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Town Court
"Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid" by Led Zeppelin, 1969 [Led Zeppelin II]
"Stained Class" by Judas Priest, 1978 [Stained Class]
"Run for Cover" by Quiet Riot, 1983 [Metal Health]
"Domination" by Pantera, 1990 [Cowboys from Hell]
"Burn" by Deep Purple, 1974 [Burn]
The judge declares the band guilty! They play a set for the local prison! However, David Boogie trips and falls down the stairs! Luckily, Dave Mustaine was there to fill in for him!
Encore: "Mary Jane" by Megadeth, 1988 [So Far, so Good... so What!]

Scott pays the band's bail, and gets them out! They thank Scott, and Scott takes them to the hideout.
They get to the hideout, and realise it's a bread factory! They question the change of interior, and Scott laughs, and his face melts away to reveal... Loki! Loki ties the band to a bread machine, and Thor bursts through the ceiling and pins Loki down! Loki melts into the floor, and laughs. Thor unties the band, and invites them to play for him in Asgard!

11: Gouytaar-Reypours - Asgard Stadium
"Attitude Boy Will Overcome" by Paul Gilbert, 2000 [Alligator Farm]
"You Need Love" by Styx, 1972 [Styx II]
"Perpetual Burn" by Jason Becker, 1988 [Perpetual Burn]
"Scuttle Buttin'/Couldn't Stand the Weather" by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, 1984 [Couldn't Stand the Weather]
"From Here to Eternity" by Iron Maiden, 1993 [Fear of the Dark]
Thor turns to David Boogie with a fire in his eyes, and says "I can't believe you let Brian die, man". David Boogie runs off crying, and Thor takes up vocal duties for the next song!
Final Encore: "Suicide Solution" by Ozzy Osbourne, 1987 [Tribute]

The Asgard Stadium goes dark. Thor turns to the band, and tells them they did a great job. He offers Loc and co. the opportunity to become ROCK GODS. The band declines, however, because they "thought it would be funny". Thor drops them back off in San Andreas. Ryder rushes over to Loc and embraces him. A single tear falls down his cheek. Ryder looks into Loc's eyes, trying as hard as he can to refrain from crying, and says "I can't believe you let Brian die, man". Then Michelle's like "take me home".

Last edited by Jakeyoasis on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Guitar Hero IV: San Andreas Paraphenelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero IV: San Andreas Paraphenelia   Guitar Hero IV: San Andreas Paraphenelia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:11 am

A song list? Hello old friend.
Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero IV: San Andreas Paraphenelia
Page 1 of 1