ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter Empty
PostSubject: Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter   Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Is the person whom I am speaking to able to feel the object of which I am describing, see the object of which I am describing, hear the object of which I am describing on this unit of time designating one rotation of the planet on which we live? If the person whom I am speaking to is not able to do as I previously stated, then it does not matter in any state of being which we can achieve. The person whom I am speaking to will never be able to have a understanding of the object of which I am describing because the object of which I am describing happens in a way that's speed is too high of a value to ascertain. Also, the object of which I am describing feels very good; in fact, the object of which I am describing feels so good that the object of which I am describing is comprable to moving using one's legs and feet in a motion that gets bthe user to and from places easily on a substance created by heating up and melting sand. The object of which I am describing is quite current with the times that I must state the fact that the object of which I am describing is current with the times five times; the object of which I am describing is current with the times. The object of which I am describing is current with the times; the object of which I am describing is current with the times. The person whom I am speaking to can touch the object of which I am describing with their nerves, smell the object of which I am describing with their nasal passages, taste the object of which I am describing with the taste buds on their tongues, but those actions do not make any amount of difference, because it amazes you in a way that causes you to faint.

The person whom I am speaking to has a desire for all of the object of which I am describing, but cannot obtain any of the object of which I am describing.

The object of which I am describing is producing tears from its titular ducts by its eyes in a way typically associated with extreme emotion, typically sadness. The object of which I am describing is also oozing life-sustaining red fluids from open wounds, causing the object of which I am describing to be on its back on the floor of the object of which I am describing's current location. And thus the person whom I am speaking to supports themselves on their backs on top of the object of which I am describing, and the person whom I am speaking to continues to do the previously stated action. The person whom I am speaking to needs to share the object of which I am describing, and thus the persom whom I am speaking to dares the object of which I am describing. Then the person whom I am speaking to strips it naked and rips it apart.

The person whom I am speaking to has a desire for all of the object of which I am describing, but cannot obtain any of the object of which I am describing. The object of which I am describing is hovering close to the person whom I am speaking to's face, but the person whom I am speaking to is unable to grab it with any of their extremities.

The object of which I am describing is currently living; the object of which I am describing is also exhibiting the emotion of fear. The object of which I am describing is a non-truth; the object of which I am describing is also something deemed wrong by a major religion. The object of which I am describing is witchcraft; the object of which I am describing is also extremely sad for other people to witness. The object of which I am describing is a defeat, but the object of which I am describing is also a victory. The object of which I am describing is not lit up; the object of which I am describing is also slightly damp. The object of which I am describing is a bitter pain. The object of which I am describing is sad; the object of which I am describing actually happened, and thus, the object of which I am describing is a shame.

The person whom I am speaking to has a desire for all of the object of which I am describing, but cannot obtain any of the object of which I am describing. The object of which I am describing is hovering close to the person whom I am speaking to's face, but the person whom I am speaking to is unable to grab it with any of their extremities.

A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing. A question of which asks what the object of which I am describing is. The object of which I am describing IS the object of which I am describing.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter   Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:46 am

This is epic.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter   Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm

GIVING AWAY WHAT SONG IT IS DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter   Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consisting of a Large Number for Length and is Important or Mystical in Subject Matter
Page 1 of 1